The King of Hate Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. SilentWarrior25

Random Thoughts 4.0

Yeah, sub personas don't have strengths/weaknesses. So you do have to be careful about who you bring. Although you can get them abilities that resist elements/physical attacks, like I have one that resists ice and I give to Ann for example. Also I'll say now, Naoto has both bless and curse damage attacks, she has suddenly become so much more useful :D
  3. KGhaleon

Random Thoughts 4.0

Dang, I figured you could just swap persona for the weaknesses. There's a lot of freaking characters. I guess since I haven't used my Youtube channel in forever I just randomly wiped almost everything on it except for some Sekiro and Japan videos. Like 9 years of dumb gaming videos. I don't have to get emails about copyright claims on ancient videos anymore.
  4. Yesterday
  5. SilentWarrior25

Random Thoughts 4.0

I'll say this now, you're gonna want to use everyone possible. Considering all the weaknesses you gotta remember, some characters will be useless in future areas. Honestly there is no best characters so far imo
  6. KGhaleon

Random Thoughts 4.0

I'm going to resume where I left off soon. Not sure what the best characters are or if I should just stick to the P5 cast. I was thinking about getting P5 The Royal but save files won't transfer so it'd be a waste of time.
  7. Darksphere92

Random Thoughts 4.0

nope
  8. KGhaleon

Random Thoughts 4.0

Man are you dense or what? You played anymore of Persona Q2?
  9. dsfan324

Random Thoughts 4.0

@MoraMoria So the guy who wants you to pay him, because he doesn't want to make youtube ads or accept job offers he doesn't like, shits on youtube ads. Whoa, what a savage. He said ads are boring, truly opened my eyes. /s "someone else made because I didn't have the time to make one" - aka pay me so I can do what I want instead of accepting actual job offers. I only see his statements being savage towards the people who pay him. Is it so easy to get people's money? Just say some bullshit people want to hear? Oh wait, it is, worked for Trump.
  10. MoraMoria

Random Thoughts 4.0

It's because the way he's criticising Youtube-ads. And he's also implying that he could take those job offers that he doesn't like, because he has to, hence the: "someone else made because I didn't have the time to make one", and the fake 'sponsor' at the end.
  11. dsfan324

Random Thoughts 4.0

What savagery? He wants people to pay him so he can only do things he wants instead of doing a proper job, so he can decline actual job offers if he doesn't like them. Most people don't have that luxury. Unless you mean it's savagery towards people with normal jobs. "You people who have to work normal shitty jobs pay me so I can only do what I want." You are right, that's savagery.
  12. MDCFAN101

Comic Book Talk

13. Last week
  14. KGhaleon

Random Thoughts 4.0

This dude deserves every penny. That savagery at 2:46 hits so hard.
  15. KGhaleon

Random Thoughts 4.0

This coming on during the car rides made the longer journeys much more enjoyable.
  16. Gearheart94

Ask the King Ep. 77 - July 25, 2019

Would you ever consider playing Mario 64 if you could get your hands on it? Have you ever played it and what's your thoughts on it? Ie. Should they make a remake of it?
  17. MoraMoria

Random Thoughts 4.0

@KGhaleon If it embeds correctly, this should be: "Valse di Fantastica". It's one of my favourite ones.
  18. dsfan324

Twitch prestream and chat rules problems

@MoraMoria Just saying what you want without fearing about getting randomly banned (because it's on a list of a million unwritten rules or because someone feels like banning someone) would be enough. Most Twitch viewers don't care about what they watch, they just watch whoever, else the most boring streamers wouldn't be on top. Most of them don't even use chat or just post some brain dead things.
  19. MoraMoria

Random Thoughts 4.0

Classy music. I'd also go for "Final Fantasy XV" soundtrack.
  20. MoraMoria

Cool Yu-Gi-Oh Card Designs

"Dakki, The Graceful Mayakashi" Speaking of rebirth...
  21. MoraMoria

@dsfan324 I'm not sure if I should ask, so you can ignore the questions if you want. You said that in your opinion, the chat was a no-fun zone, but there's only 1 person, (It's just one guy), saying troll things without getting banned, apart from bait-cheers. How do you personally have fun in the chat, (and what is preventing you from having that fun)? And what about the rest of the people who are there? There are those who're just there to genuinely enjoy the game & stream, I'd think.
  22. MoraMoria

I think I've seen more people do that, at least other days, so I'm not sure who you're talking about. I guess you'll either have to trust the moderator's criteria, or show them the chat-logs, in case they missed it. (Although I know that your stance is that they didn't missed it, they just ignore it).
  23. dsfan324

Moderators and the streamer make the chat what it is. It's just one guy, he doesn't spam. He was still posting the things, just now, that would get anyone else banned. No, things that got other people banned while he was posting.
  24. MoraMoria

Cool Yu-Gi-Oh Card Designs

"Book Of Life" It's time for a rebirth...
  25. MoraMoria

Is this because moderators ban things that you think shouldn't be banned? Or is it because some people spam troll-ish things that don't get banned?
  26. dsfan324

It's not worth it anymore. I watched his old playthroughs on Youtube and thought it would be so much more fun watching him live on Twitch. Oh boy was that a mistake. The chat is a cancerous environment with no fun allowed, it's basically unusable besides for people cheering and asking the dumbest questions or trying to bait him into rants. And the borefests of games are not worth watching live anyway, especially not with that no fun environment. I guess I'll go back to watch him on Youtube once he plays something interesting, which only happens like once per month. The streams are in full "Youtube mode" anyway.
  1. Load more activity