The King of Hate Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. MoraMoria

Suggestion/Question

I'm not offended, but isn't that word usually used with a bad connotation towards the accused? Either way, I'm cool.
  3. LogicReason19

Suggestion/Question

What language? Circlejerk? Are you actually offended by "circlejerk"?
  4. MoraMoria

Suggestion/Question

Oh, come on, you don't have to use such language, I was just giving my opinion, as well as the other users. He doesn't need permission, but if the idea is to make a 'Discord', regarding Phil's channel, it would be natural to ask him before putting the effort, which is what @dang is doing, as well as letting people know.
  5. LogicReason19

Suggestion/Question

Unless you want this forum to be not only abandoned, but plunder into complete shit thats only brought up for a butt end of a joke, I suggest not. As far as the Discord server, why? The last one was over run by trolls, this one will too. Make a server if your heart desires, just be prepared for nothing to happen but negativety.
  6. Today
  7. dsfan324

Suggestion/Question

You don't need permission from anyone, no one is stopping you from making a Discord server. As you see from the thread the forum is now just a circlejerk of a few people who don't even watch DSP. Do what you want. I doubt a Discord will be any more successful than the forum.
  8. dang

Suggestion/Question

I appreciate the feedback from everyone, but this thread was for me to see if Phil would approve this idea. People can argue that I should've DMed Phil this directly, but I just wanted to share this idea with everyone. As mentioned before, I will not make the server unless if Phil gives permission.
  9. MoraMoria

Anime Conventions, Cosplay, and Nerdy Things

Do you know japanese?
  10. MoraMoria

Suggestion/Question

Why wouldn't you vote Amity? He is prepared for being in charge of a moderator status.
  11. LogicReason19

Suggestion/Question

Lets play a game of "Who the hell likes that?!?" A game were you cant believe someone liked that comment so you take a guess who probably did. Im guessing Amityville.. Oh ThatDogGuy. Close enough.
  12. KGhaleon

Suggestion/Question

but then I would have to do stuff. Nah. Amity and DogGuy 2020.
  13. MoraMoria

Suggestion/Question

You could also be a moderator.
  14. MoraMoria

Random Thoughts 4.0

I've played a 'browser game' that's just like that, and it's pretty fun, really nice puzzle game.
  15. LogicReason19

Suggestion/Question

If people keep telling you the same thing then maybe you need to look into it to see if what people are saying is true. Just a thought.
  16. sateler96

Random Thoughts 4.0

How about you don't do shit films like Resident Evil lol Which she still be doing shit since she's doing Monster Hunter
  17. sateler96

Joker (2019)

Like what you mean by Leaks? Like bootleg versions of the movie? Cause if so then there obviously will be And I hope they don't fuck it up either the only thing I trust so far is Phoenix lol
  18. sateler96

Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise Of Skywalker

This is true lol still looks bad ass though I love North by Northwest lol
  19. focusblast235

Forum Improvement Suggestions

You need to add stuff that makes you money here @Phil
  20. focusblast235

Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise Of Skywalker

Apparently they stole the TIE-Fighter scene from Alfred Hitchcock's North by Northwest. See the similarity? Others apparently do as well, like the infamou s"it'sAGundam": and others
  21. focusblast235

Joker (2019)

I hope they don't eff the story up.. I also hope there are leaks?
  22. Darksphere92

Random Thoughts 4.0

i almost got every stat in Nioh up to 20, except Dex and Skill.
  23. KGhaleon

Random Thoughts 4.0

Tried to login to the Eshop and it appears to be down due to Smash players ravaging the servers for their Joker DLC.
  24. KGhaleon

Suggestion/Question

Every new account that comes on here always repeats the same lines. Almost like they come from the same places. Somebody make DogGuy and Amity mods. I'm sure nobody would actually care seeing how this forum isn't frequently that much, as the dude above pointed out.
  25. LogicReason19

Suggestion/Question

There are 8 frequent users here. Amity and ThatDogGuy are the same person. You only watch DSP for the drama and when he plays a game you like but get triggered over when he doesnt play it like you want him too. Then go to detractor forums with a VPN just to talk shit here because you're too much of a wimp to make an account anywhere else. Shutup.
  26. KGhaleon

Random Thoughts 4.0

Oh shit, it's back. I thought I had escaped but they pull me in again.
  27. KGhaleon

Suggestion/Question

I would trust somebody like Amity with 1K+ posts more than some new users opinions IMO. Mods like Silent shouldn't have to deal with all the shit posts by himself. Amity and Dogguy have been here for a good while.
  1. Load more activity