The King of Hate Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. 1. When it worked, Paypal would only do it for major companies who were processing thousands of dollars of transactions a day, and millions of dollars a year. 2. The service has been defunct for a while. Just take a look at the comments on the OP's blog post: people called Paypal about it and got told it doesn't exist anymore.
  3. The Xbox One menu has massive issues with delay of inputs. I press down five times, nothing happens, I press a bunch more times, nothing happens, then it all jumps at once. Happens almost every single time I try to use the menu after minimizing a game, causing it to click on Help when I've never actually wanted to select it. The point is, my body is touching the rings. That should be enough in any game for it to register, but in DK64, it does not. Common sense? The real question is: what's wrong with YOU nitpicking everything? My complaints are valid, you just want to act like they're not.
  4. I want Phil’s Jekyll Vs Jason Marathon videos or Batman Forever gameplay with John Rambo
  5. OMG the DK64 playthough. - Superman64 segment - misses rings completely or touches the rand of the ring even though it's obvious you have to go perfectly though the middle - "I passed right through it?!", "it didn't count?!", "garbage game", "garbage hit detection" What's with Phil and retro games?
  6. Hey Phil, I know you love retro gaming, but I’ve noticed that you did a lot last year. In my opinion, 2019 was a pretty poor year for gaming. Did this cause you to lean more towards old classics? I think it’s funny how back in the day people gave you such a hard time for not editing your videos and just putting raw gameplay up on YouTube. It seems like now a days more people are doing unedited or very limited editing because people want to see all the good and bad in a playthrough I always loved to see your entire playthrough and still enjoy it. I also appreciate the fact that you don’t rush through a game to just move on to the next one you always try to do side missions and show every aspect of the game. Judgment was supposed to be a playthrough where you would do a side mission here and there, but you ended up nearly completing the game fully! Summer of Judgment! Also, toilet paper....over or under???
  7. Yesterday
  8. According to Phil, he's holding off on doing Morrowind because he's already playing two other rpgs.
  9. So, what's up with Morrowind now? Is he finishing it?
  10. Still hasn't happened for anyone? Again, Mr.Papavera would be a great moderator, & he doesn't need to be on all the streams, but since he likes Minecraft a lot, he would be those one's main mod, and it would even be better for him to communicate with Phil, I would think.
  11. "Reptilianne Vaskii" Monster based on a Nāga, (नाग).
  12. I like it, and just in case the video gets taken down, (might happen since it's Youtube), the title is: Wolfenstein: Youngblood Unreleased Soundtrack - Eagle from Berlin (Winkler Boss Battle) I also found this one on other thread: Torvus Bog Subterranean Theme Metroid Prime 2 Echoes Music Extended
  13. I don't know how this actually works but off the top of my head. UFGT 2011 - Checked In and Watching the big game (Start at 5:50) Resident Evil Director's Cut playthrough pt6 (Start at 4:04 - 6:20) Star Wars TFU2: Endor DLC pt2 (Start at 11:23)
  14. MoraMoria

Polls

Yeah, and that was the idea I proposed. Since I know that there's no real way to verify if the person voting is the same over the Internet, the major factor involved would be time. Because letting 1 or 2 minutes for voting would massively cut down multiple-votes when compared to letting weeks for someone to do it. I also added the factor of making the poll at random, over the next week, so that would be more difficult for a troll to prepare to act. I also understand Phil's concern about his Youtube's audience, and I agree with your suggestion of trying things out. Anyways, I think I've explained the way I'd do it, now Phil can decide what to do, or anyone else to propose more ideas or share opinions.
  15. VertigoTeaparty

Polls

Here's the thing with excluding folks who only watch the YouTube vids. It sucks and I get that excluding people on the platform where you started feels shitty. However the reality is that it's going to be very hard (impossible?) to make is easy for them to vote at their convenience without either have the poll flooded with troll/dupe votes or pay-gating it. Really, even if you go with the non-Twitch poll option but only leave it open for a short time, it's highly likely they won't get to vote anyway due to the tight time window. Twitch voting is easy to do but w/o restrictions people w/multiple accounts can still switch between them and vote multiple times. Slightly harder to do with a shorter time window. You can limit voting to subs which should significantly cut down on duplicate/troll voting but puts voting behind a paywall. You also have the option of making a Sub vote count as 2 which I suppose could be considered a soft paywall and won't solve the problem of dupe voting. There's also the option of letting people add additional votes w/bits but this would open the door to letting 1-2 people decide the game being played which I feel goes against the spirit of community voting. Strawpoll with dupe IP checking and spam protection isn't a bad idea if the poll is up for a short amount of time. Of course people can VPN (among other things) but I have to wonder how many people are really willing to do that, especially on a poll that's only up for a couple of minutes. I believe that this method has the best potential to cut down on dupe/troll voting that doesn't involve requiring voters to pay. As Onyx said I don't believe there is a 100% solution so it's about finding something that works well enough. The best thing you can do IMO is to try several of the methods suggested. We can theorycraft all day but trying out methods and seeing what does and doesn't work is what you need to do to get results. Pick a method, try it. If it doesn't work great, tweak it and try again. Do this w/various options and find something that works best for the situation.
  16. KGhaleon

Polls

His patreon only polls would be the most reliable since the only folks that can vote are people who have paid to vote.
  17. "I literally said quit and it opened Xbox assist, this console is a piece of garbage" Damn those bugged menu mechanics. Watching Doom 2 is fun, too bad those action games don't do well on stream.
  18. The Mighty Onyx

Polls

I just wanna point out that no online voting platform will ever be 100% "secure". No matter how much we try to avoid people voting multiple times as long as the registration is open and there's no identity verification of any kind you cannot be sure of the vote validity. You can just as easily make multiple twitch accounts and vote multiple times there.
  19. Phil

Polls

I took care of that idiot. Had to delete all his nonsense. So, the suggestions so far were: Twitch polls (but those would exclude YouTube viewers, so I'm apprehensive to do them); or Straw Poll (which sadly, has been known to be very abusive with troll votes). I think if we could actually find a legitimate 3rd party polling site, where the trolling could be controlled, we'd be golden. It USED to be these forums, but even these aren't safe. So I'm not sure what else can be done?
  20. WWE Royal Rumble (2020) - Grade Kickoff Show Chad Gable vs. Sheamus Grade: C+ Kickoff Show WWE United States Championship Andrade "Cien" Almas (c) vs. Humberto Carrillo Grade: B Falls Count Anywhere Match Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin Grade: B+ 30 Woman Royal Rumble Match Grade: C+ WWE SmackDown Women's Championship Bayley (c) vs. Lacey Evans Grade: C WWE Universal Championship - Strap Match The "Fiend" Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Daniel Bryan Grade: A+ WWE Raw Women's Championship Becky Lynch (c) vs Asuka Grade: A Men's Royal Rumble Match Grade: A+ Overall Grade: B+
  21. My nomination is when you (with Rambo providing support) tried to defeat an overpowered Undertaker in WWE 2K14 Streak mode. The dual commentary whilst you guys take on Taker is hilarious. WWE2k14 Launch Sims - DSP vs. THE STREAK! Specific funny parts if you can't watch the whole vid are from 12:00 onwards till the end of the vid, there's multiple moments of hilarity that Taker pulls on you guys in that last 4 min stretch.
  22. MoraMoria

Polls

I still wasn't told how letting trolls/whoever have 1 minute for voting, happening at random, was less effective against multiple-voting than letting trolls several weeks for it. I should emphasize the word "less", because some people don't know how to read properly. The answer so far has been a red herring.
  23. babymngaming456

Polls

It's there for you to shitpost. It's this or kiwi and no one wants to go to the spergs on kiwi.
  1. Load more activity