The King of Hate Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Snoutfoot

Clockers

Has anyone else scene this movie? I saw it back in the day but can’t remember anything about it. I think I’m gonna check it out today.
  3. another souls clone...to skip
  4. That’s why we need to change it brother. And people need to stop acting like that shitbag hacker is acting. God gives mankind the internet and instead of using it to build, they use it destroy and oppress. The fuck? “You can act like a man” - Anthony cumia as al picino
  5. I doubt anything will happen to him. Do you ever hear stories of people being punished for swatting? US justice system is a joke.
  6. Whoever is behind all this horseshit is FUCT. An example will be made of them.
  7. https://www.thedailybeast.com/prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-report-multiple-drone-flybys-to-lapd-will-now-pay-for-own-security Tony the Tiger sarcastically says “Grrrrrrreeeaaattt!”
  8. Did you write this? You’re the coolest!
  9. https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/05/26/chinese-netizens-claim-americans-are-eating-coronavirus-dead/ seems legit. #ChinaUncensored
  10. But it doesn't fix the boring fights, the awful skill system, the too long cutscenes, the plot that doesn't go anywhere. It seemed nice at the start but I dropped it at disc 2 because I started to hate the gameplay and the story was about nothing. Even though I didn't like FF7 after Midgar I finished it because I liked the characters (I think most FF6 characters suck tho), the story and gameplay were OK. But the gameplay of FF8 and 9 shits the bed, the stories aren't engaging. --- What's up with the Quatering admiration? Because he made Phil do a scripted non-interview to use him for a shitty clickbait video? So they are now best buddies even though Quatering hates Phil and calls him a beggar? Yet Projared was worse than Hitler for making an innocent joke. Or RTU is personified evil because he dared to mention Phil in his videos. Btw, Quatering's sources come from detractors and Kiwifarms, he didn't do shit. Why not give them the credit? If RTU made such video, we would hear what a piece of shit he is for bringing it up.
  11. I'll probably buy a new PC at some point this year, my machine is going on 8 years now. Mods like this look pretty awesome: https://sites.google.com/view/moguri-mod/install
  12. it's like Skyrim...if you remove all RPG elements and replace the dungeons with mobile phone puzzle games
  13. i feel like im never going to get to playing BOTW, like i just order a motherboardm and CPU for my PC to play games on it, and the games are long that i downloaded.
  14. Diablo and Torchlight are much better. Only nice thing about dungeons is it's like $20.
  15. so basically just play Diablo 3 on Switch?
  16. Gave in and played a bit of Minecraft dungeons. It's basically like Torchlight or Diablo, but without combat skills and mainly just involves hacking and slashing literally everything. There's a couple of special abilities you can equip via artifacts you find, they can be kinda handy but they have an enormous cooldown. Same for potions, you gotta wait like a minute between uses. Same for using the Dash. Combat is pretty dumbed down and extremely simple. They only let you play Normal your first run, tougher difficulties aren't available until you beat the game. Though there's a gauge that you can adjust before each level to make combat a bit harder...I picked the hardest one and it was still pretty easy. There's about 9 or so levels and all the enemies are traditional Minecraft mobs. You got the weak skeletons that run away and shoot you with arrows from a distance, they drop a million arrows so you never run out. Zombies are everywhere. Villagers rush you. Spiders try and web you. etc
  17. Apart from Japanese architecture, I also like western. More specifically, the type you can see displayed in some cathedrals. But I like several elements that I think they'd look very good. Like maybe introducing the arc-boutants, (flying buttress), that if done big & thin enough, it could be great if watched from a distance:
  18. They showed me this video. Something silly, but very well done:
  19. Yesterday
  20. I tried to simplify the cobblestone generator. The pistons seemed pointless. It should work without them. Though maybe they have a reason I don't know about.
  21. Not in a dedicated place, just by my own. Aikido? Not a big fan of it, try it in a street fight or something, and you'll get in some serious trouble. I don't think Muay Thai is better than everything else, that would be MMA, a bit of everything and capability to adapt depending on the situation, (in my opinion).
  22. I hope so, because there's a lot I have to check. But at least I can have some free-time!
  23. He can do it from other cultures as well, like a Japanese-style building. The barn can be as big as you want, but he can include the distinctive curved roofs and other elements. https://manabi-japan.jp/en/art-design/20200401_20235/
  24. I use the Joytron 3rd party brand.
  1. Load more activity