The King of Hate Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. KGhaleon

Random Thoughts 4.0

lmao This game looks pretty interesting, looks like a Zelda clone.
  3. Darksphere92

Random Thoughts 4.0

i miss our boy James and Peppir.
  4. OshTekk

Random Thoughts 4.0

Phil went off on one of big donators today. All he said was Phil's reasoning for not downsizing was flimsy. Jeez thats how detractors are born and how people like Tevin start making more money off Phils own content.
  5. KGhaleon

Random Thoughts 4.0

I wouldn't call VRchat a game, and it has been around for a while so I'm surprised thousands of people still use it. Then again it's free.
  6. OshTekk

Dark Phoenix (2019)

This movie is gonna fucking great!
  7. Yesterday
  8. OshTekk

Toy Story 4 (2019)

Am I alone when saying this doesnt look all that good?
  9. YoshinoLover

DSP's Twitch return - Chat emotes/fanart

There hopefully everybody can see them now these two are my last two until i come up with something else
  10. SilentWarrior25

Random Thoughts 4.0

Wait, people are saying that about VRChat? Because it has plenty of issues (we all admit that when we play lol). Like the most recent issue is that they messed up full body tracking with the latest update. Like, they fix one thing and break another xD
  11. BlueEyesWhiteDragon

@YoshinoLover I don't see them. It just shows the filename.
  12. sateler96

Toy Story 4 (2019)

13. MoraMoria

Cool Yu-Gi-Oh Card Designs

"Gyakutenno Megami", definitely not the best 6 level monster, but I love her card description.
  14. OshTekk

Random Thoughts 4.0

Thats great you enjoy the game, but the trend doesnt lie. The game is dying. And the fact many people are saying VRChat is "one of the best original games in VR", is horrible for VR because its not much of a game. I literally googled "The Best VR Game" and there is Skyrim.. A 10 year old game.. Doom.. 4 year old game... FALLOUT 4???? And a bunch of expensive bloatware that basically just shows off the technology. What does that lineup remind you of? Kinect. VR is a great novelty item, but its going to not be a focus in a few years. All this time and there still isn't one definitive game on VR. Not one. The fact Nintendo is going the "Google Cardboard" way of approaching VR should say enough. I imagine the next gen systems will be able to support VR headsets, but its a fad going away very fast with not one game developer going all in on making a great game for VR.
  15. SilentWarrior25

Random Thoughts 4.0

None actually, it goes far beyond knuckles memes. Look up the Nanachi community, that's what I've been a part of :P Although I did have a knuckles-esque avatar for a bit but an update deleted it XD
  16. MoraMoria

Random Thoughts 4.0

How many Knuckles did you befriend? I heard they're pretty tame, if they don't sense fear in you.
  17. SilentWarrior25

Random Thoughts 4.0

As someone who's been a part of a vrchat community (and partially why I haven't watched much of anything else lately) for months, I would disagree. Made a lot of friends because of the game and love hanging out when I can (even in just desktop mode). And to add, we're getting new VR headsets soon, like the Quest mentioned above for people who don't have good computers. Valve's Index is a major step forward along with the controllers. Slowly VR is gonna rise to become more popular. And hey, people say Nintendo Labo VR is actually pretty good. It's not like an actual VR headset, but it works well from what I've heard.
  18. YoshinoLover

Try one of these It's basic nothing special pick which you think is safe to use
  19. MoraMoria

It's good as long as you have the legal rights. So be sure to check which license it uses.
  20. YoshinoLover

@MoraMoria i got off of some wallpaper website i forgot about that i'll use something else my bad I REALLY hope i ain't in no trouble
  21. MoraMoria

@YoshinoLover Do you have the legal rights for the background image? I'm only asking because if you took it from 'ArtStation' or something like that, you should be careful.
  22. OshTekk

Random Thoughts 4.0

Yeah its by an artist from Riot Games. This would never be in a real game. Very revealing attire, obnoxiously big ass breast. SJW's would be all over this.
  23. YoshinoLover

Alright this is my best work Phil you gonna love this one hope you use it if you can
  24. MoraMoria

Random Thoughts 4.0

Isn't that particular image made by a random artist like a year ago?
  25. KGhaleon

Random Thoughts 4.0

Wow, Tifa's redesign is actually good. I was thinking they were going to pull a Lara croft on us and change it drastically.
  26. MoraMoria

I think I'll make some drawing one of these days. I won't write anything though, it'll be just an image, so you could do that, or you can put the links to his social-media accounts.
  1. Load more activity