Random Thoughts 4.0

Its getting a Season 10, Season 9 was the best season since Season 5
  3. Today
  4. Darksphere92

Random Thoughts 4.0

he's getting 3 movies.
  5. KGhaleon

Random Thoughts 4.0

Didn't they lose the main character? That show is definitely ending.
  6. Darksphere92

Random Thoughts 4.0

dont worry The Walking Dead will never end.
  7. KGhaleon

Random Thoughts 4.0

Well, that's it for Games of thrones. Not a bad series though the ending wasn't as grand as it could have been. This was probably the only bit that made me a little teary eyed: Man, lot of good shows coming to an end. I still haven't watched Stranger things season 2 so I might start on that next.
  8. sateler96

Wrestling Discussion

Money in the Bank 2019 - Grade Pre Show Daniel Bryan and Rowen vs. The Usos (Jimmy & Jey Uso) Grade: B Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match Bayley vs. Carmella vs. Dana Brooke vs. Ember Moon vs. Naomi vs. Natalya vs. Nikki Cross Grade: B+ WWE United States Championship Samoa Joe (c) vs. Rey Mysterio Grade: D Steel Cage Match The Miz vs. Shane McMahon Grade: C WWE Cruiserweight Championship Tony Nese (c) vs. Ariya Daivari Grade: C+ WWE Raw Women's Championship Becky Lynch (c) vs. Lacey Evans Grade: C+ WWE SmackDown's Women's Championship Becky Lynch (c) vs. Charlotte Flair Grade: A Roman Reigns vs. Elias Grade: D+ WWE Universal Championship Seth Rollins (c) vs. AJ Styles Grade: A+ WWE Championship Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Kevin Owens Grade: A Men's Money in the Bank Match Ricochet vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Baron Corbin vs. Mustafa Ali vs. Finn Bálor vs. Andrade "Cien" Almas vs. Randy Orton vs. Brock Lesnar (ugh) Grade: Fuck You WWE Overall Grade: B-
  9. dang

Random Thoughts 4.0

I don't have school tomorrow so I can have time to be on here.
  10. MoraMoria

Random Thoughts 4.0

Probably because it's Sunday, lots of things to do.
  11. MoraMoria

Cool Yu-Gi-Oh Card Designs

"Elemental Mistress Doriado" proves that monsters can also be fashionable.
  12. OshTekk

Random Thoughts 4.0

Yeah.. Why is it so dead? I know Phil bans people alot but yeeesh..
  13. Darksphere92

Random Thoughts 4.0

your ISP can.
  14. dang

Random Thoughts 4.0

My Sunday was great. Wish these forums were more active
  15. Yesterday
  16. OshTekk

Random Thoughts 4.0

Why are you so mad? If you watch MLP then im sorry my comments offended you. I never said don't watch Rick and Morty, I said I dont watch it and its a kids show. If you don't agree then ignore me. Thanks. Anyways. Hows everyones Sunday?
  17. KGhaleon

Random Thoughts 4.0

Nobody is talking about MLP here but you. wtf are you ranting about now? It's my TV and my internet bill, so nobody has the right to tell me what shows I can watch in the house I pay for. If you don't like Rick and morty then just don't watch it, it's that simple. No need to be a bitch about it because you see other people enjoying it. So GoT ends in about 3 hours. Gonna grab some food and pray that the stream gods are gentle and let me watch uninterrupted. Sad to see it go already after that long haitus. :(
  18. MDCFAN101

Fantasy Fights 2.0

Beta Ray Bill is an awesome character. You should totally look him up when you have a chance. He is set to appear in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
  19. OshTekk

Random Thoughts 4.0

That is the exact same thing some My Little Pony viewer told me. There is something called "Target Audiences", if you dont fit that audience and you still watch the show, fine, but dont get offended if people call you weird. My Little Pony adult viewers specifically. I honestly believe most of them view the show just to be interesting to talk to or just to get noticed in real life. If you are in your 20's or 30's trying to figure out how "friendship is magic", its to late for you. I hate to say this but alot of them are hiding some beastiality fetish. Thats why I don't get along with those type of fanbases. Furries, Sonic, Powerpuff girls, MLP... All of it. Because eventually you're going to get to the root of the problem which is either a mental illness, or some deep rooted sick shit. /rant
  20. Grazydream

Tips & Help Thread: Minecraft

Monument Location - 1662 64 1060 (OverWorld) 20 64 133 (Nether) This is best way to travel, you will need to take 14 obsidian to make a Portal Take a Bed and set your Spawn (Don't remove bed) when you are in the overworld
  21. KGhaleon

Random Thoughts 4.0

Man it's gonna be weird going back to MH World for the Iceborne expansion later this year, I haven't played that game in a long while.
  22. YoshinoLover

DSP's Twitch return - Chat emotes/fanart

or see if you like this if you can use it i just added texts to the background but hope you still like it
  23. YoshinoLover

DSP's Twitch return - Chat emotes/fanart

I also made a mario themed art you might like the mario better
  24. sateler96

Wrestling Discussion

Money in the Bank 2019 Predictions Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match Ricochet vs. Sami Zayn vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Baron Corbin vs. Mustafa Ali vs. Andrade "Cien" Almas vs. Finn Bálor vs. Randy Orton Prediction: Drew McIntyre wins WWE Universal Championship Seth Rollins (c) vs. AJ Styles Prediction: Rollins retains WWE Championship Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Kevin Owens Prediction: Kingston Retains WWE SmackDown Women's Championship Becky Lynch (c) vs. Charlotte Flair Prediction: Becky Retains, but possibly gets cashed in on. Steel Cage Match The Miz vs. Shane McMahon Prediction: The Miz wins WWE Raw Women's Championship Becky Lynch (c) vs. Lacey Evans Prediction: Lynch retains Roman Reigns vs. Elias Prediction: Reigns wins WWE United States Championship Samoa Joe (c) vs. Rey Mysterio Prediction: Mysterio wins by DQ Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match Natalya vs. Dana Brooke vs. Naomi vs. Nikki Cross vs. Bayley vs. Ember Moon vs. Carmella vs. Mandy Rose Prediction: Mandy Rose wins WWE Cruiserweight Championship Tony Nese (c) vs. Ariya Daivari Prediction: Nese Retains Pre Show Daniel Bryan and Rowan vs. The Usos(Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) Prediction: Bryan and Rowan win
  25. MoraMoria

Phil's Print Club

I think one of these days I'll draw something on "Photoshop", just to try some new brushes and techniques, if I even manage to pull it off. Drawing is not my forte.
  26. musicboy

Food Thread

Since the original OP posted a recipe, I think I'll post a recipe here too. Hopefully soon.
  27. Hey, I forgot to mention. I'm a fan of Phantasy Star Online, on the dreamcast and gamecube. The game is alot of fun. Especially, if you have others to play with you, in multiplayer.
  28. dang

Random Thoughts 4.0

I stopped caring for TV shows ever since I moved houses and I started high school. My family got rid of our TV service provider and now I just use my PC.
  1. Load more activity