The King of Hate Forums
Kyoko_Kirigiri

What Anime/Manga Are You Currently Watching/Reading?

​Same that anime was awfull, I hope that maybe it does get it but who knows that last one was just all about fan service.

Well as long as they follow the manga, then it won't as bad as the last one. I was really disappointed with it considering how much was cut out of the anime.

Well as long as they follow the manga, then it won't as bad as the last one. I was really disappointed with it considering how much was cut out of the anime.

​I just reread it and they followed bits and pieces not the entire thing though which is what I didnt like about it.

​I just reread it and they followed bits and pieces not the entire thing though which is what I didnt like about it.

Yeah what really irritated me the most is that the other sisters aside from Koko are never shown in the anime. Also they changed some major plot points and Fairy Tale is never even mentioned once... Tsukune is pretty much useless in the anime while in the manga you actually do see him fight and actually develop.

Yep basically thats what I think alot of people who are fan of the manga got super disappointed with the anime and then they had to make a second season which was just as bad too.

Yep basically thats what I think alot of people who are fan of the manga got super disappointed with the anime and then they had to make a second season which was just as bad too.

​Don't know why the second season even needed to exist considering it pretty much didn't follow the manga at all that point.

Edited by Kyoko_Kirigiri

​Don't know the second season even needed to exist considering it pretty much didn't follow the manga at all that point.

yea it was just for fanserivce basically

Just started watching anime and I am fascinated by SAO. I love VR and gaming, so it is the perfect anime for me. Throw in great friendships, intense battles, and pretty messed up villains and that is what SAO is to me.

It's been a long time since I've really committed to sitting down and watching any anime--I'm kinda picky and I tend to lose interest really quickly these days. Last thing I watched recently was Wolf Children. I was not prepared for these feels.

​I suggest Shingeki No Bahamut, Steins;Gate, Psycho-Pass, Gundam Wing[if you haven't seen it yet], Detective Conan and the Sailor Moon reboot.

Just started watching anime and I am fascinated by SAO. I love VR and gaming, so it is the perfect anime for me. Throw in great friendships, intense battles, and pretty messed up villains and that is what SAO is to me.

​If you just started I suggest Attack On Titan, Akame ga Kill!, or JoJo's Bizzare Adventures to be next. Those all have elements of friendship, messed up villains, and alot of action trust meh

Started reading the Attack on Titan Manga cause there is no way in hell I'm gonna make till 2016 for Season 2 without getting spoiled, hell I got spoiled before I even started watching the Season 1.

​If you just started I suggest Attack On Titan, Akame ga Kill!, or JoJo's Bizzare Adventures to be next. Those all have elements of friendship, messed up villains, and alot of action trust meh

​Wow, thanks for the list! :D

I will be sure to get started on those this week.

So far I am currently watching:

1. Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) and Brotherhood (Done, it was F**king Amazing!!!)

2. Cowboy Bebop

3. HighSchool of the Dead

4. Soul Eater

5. Psycho Pass

I know there are more but these are the ones that interest me thus far.

​Currently reading:

-Attack on Titan

On episode 9 of Nagi no Asakura so far, pretty good. 

Thinking of rewatching Aria the Animation soon. The Aria Series is one of my favourite anime of all time, it's a pity it isn't that well known. Without a doubt the most relaxing anime I've ever watched.

Binan KouKou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love!

Magical boy anime that dosnt take its self seriously. I actually enjoyed it cause it was so funny and werid at the same time.

20877.jpg

Yuri Kuma Arashi

Well it is a yuri based on the title. Art is unique and story completly werid. So bears eat humans and the human protect themselves with barriers also the bears can turn into humans. This is beyone werid anime 

20827-S1UIpLgiN1Od.jpg

I finished Attack on Titan episode series, I read a chapter of the manga to understand how titans were created even though the manga was a leaked image so to speak. Along with Angel Beats. What was every ones opinion on Naruto Manga ending? I believe it ended okay, I guess. I had a feeling Sasuke wouldn't be thrown into jail since he really never killed anyone, unless you count Danzo even though it was basically suicide. 

I'm currently reading One Piece and Fairy Tail; can't wait for the new chapters to come out. 

Also, I've been thinking of starting Hajime no Ippo this weekend.

Just finished Nagi no Asukara. Really glad I watched it. I was putting it off for a while and I didn't really notice it when it started airing, but it ended up being brilliant. So many feels. One of the most emotional anime I've watched in a while, plus the soundtrack was amazing.