The King of Hate Forums
Kyoko_Kirigiri

What Anime/Manga Are You Currently Watching/Reading?

Just watched the first episode of Tokyo Ghoul √A. Quite a good start to the series. That was a pretty interesting twist in the end too. Looking forward to how this anime turns out.

I am on an Anime Rampage after I finished watching Attack on Titan and Clannad (would not recommend watching these two together BTW). Just went onto the nearest website that could tell me the most watch anime.

So far I am currently watching:

1. Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) and Brotherhood

2. Cowboy Bebop

3. HighSchool of the Dead

4. Soul Eater

5. Psycho Pass

I know there are more but these are the ones that interest me thus far.

​So far so good, just finished Cowboy Bebop (Perfection) and I just finished High School of the Dead (The fan service got out of hand but it was pretty funny and enjoyable)

Currently half way done with Soul Eater and hopefully I'll be able to watch Psycho Pass before my last week of break is over.

As for manga

-I just finished reading chapter 65 and caught up with Attack on Titan (can't believe I have to wait till March T_T)

-And I currently starting High School of the Dead because the anime ended too abruptly for my taste.

Just watched the first episode of Aldnoah.Zero S2. Pretty good, but quite predictable for the most part. Also saw the first episode of the 2nd season of Durarara!! Really good as expected. Has the same feel as the first season, and it was a really good start.

Started Kancolle as well. Pretty mediocre in all honesty. It reminds me a lot of Strike Witches and Sky Girls, although I did end up really enjoying Strike Witches. The art looks pretty nice at least, I'll probably stick with it.

Has anyone watched Death Parade yet? 

giphy.gif

​I saw the OVA but have yet to see the premiere, really looking forward to how they tackle both the episodic nature and the mystery element of the show. I've started watching Ufotable's Fate/Stay Night and it just looks so stunning, I haven't seen the original adaptation but Shirou doesn't seem too bad so far.

These are all the anime I saw completely in last 3 weeks.

Jeez I think I might have overdone it...

1. Attack on Titan
  2. Fullmetal Alchemist (03)
  3. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
  4. Cowboy Bebop
  5. Soul Eater
  6. High School of the Dead
  7. Psycho Pass
  8. Steins;Gate
  9. Death Note

and to think I was going to use my Winter break to clear some of my Steam backlog...

well there's only 4 more days till spring semester start I can definitely see another, Now what should it be?

Yep I overdid it. (my scores)

1. Attack on Titan (8.5)
  2. Fullmetal Alchemist (8)
  3. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (10)
  4. Cowboy Bebop (10)
  5. Soul Eater (7)
  6. High School of the Dead (8)
  7. Psycho Pass (7)
  8. Steins;Gate (10)
  9. Death Note (9)
  10. Elfen Lied (6)
  11. Code Geass R1 (8)
  12. Code Geass R2 (9)
  13. The Devil's a Part timer (8)
  14. Steins;Gate the movie (8)

All in 3 weeks. I think I became an addict. I haven't played a video game in 3 weeks, that hasn't happened since the days I got Netflix and started binge watching the hell out of TV shows I missed out.

Kuroko no Basket season 3 and Ald Noah season 2 both had ok first episodes but really good second episodes. Kuroko No Basket's first episode was half a recap which kinda sucked whilst Ald Noah just didn't have a very entertaining first episode. Then both second episodes aired and they were just great to watch. Kuroko no Basket had some great scenes on the court and Ald Noah had some good build up to the end where it all got tense =p

​Damn, did you binge watch Battle Tendencies and Phantom Blood or did you just jump in? 

​I pretty much just jumped it, I think I should probably watch those first then. SC was the first thing I saw when I was on Crunchy Roll.

​I pretty much just jumped it, I think I should probably watch those first then. SC was the first thing I saw when I was on Crunchy Roll.

​Well if it helps you could watch the re-edited version where they compact all the episodes into a movie. They have it for Phantom Blood and Battle Tendencies. 

http://www.crunchyroll.com/jojos-bizarre-adventure/episode-1-part-1-phantom-blood-653409

• Upvote 1

first time posting, it's cool that someone else is watching kuroko I thought I was going to be the only one...

watching a lot of shonen jump series: Jojo, naruto,one piece,kuroko's basketball

and the non-shonen jump series would be Hack//sign and yowamushi pedal

current manga I'm reading:slam dunk, Beelzebub and pluto

I'm really have to recommend pluto. It's a serious retelling of an arc in astro boy. Pluto is done by the manga artist who wrote monster so if you liked that one then check out pluto. 

Took me less than a week to finish Code Geass season 1, took me a day to complete season 2. Guuuuhhhh, i'm not one for marathoning anime lol It was a great series though

• Upvote 1