The King of Hate Forums
Kyoko_Kirigiri

What Anime/Manga Are You Currently Watching/Reading?

Finished it, ​and yes it looks like they were definitely aiming for a S2 specially with an ending like that -_-

Now I'm off to watch DBZ because Xenoverse gave an umberable itch to watch it again plus it's been like 11 years since the last time I saw it.

Watching Deadman Wonderland, interesting premise so far. It's too bad it didn't get a 2nd Season.

​Read the manga it goes farther than where the anime stopped and it has characters that aren't shown in the anime.

• Upvote 1

I DID IT after 10 years I finally finished Dragon Ball Z! I agre with some of the fans that they should've ended the series at the Cell Saga, would've been better but I did still enjoyed the Buu Saga. I do have some mixed feelings about the ending but what the heck, this show was mostly about the fights so I don't really mind how it ended.

Now off to watch Baccano!

I DID IT after 10 years I finally finished Dragon Ball Z! I agre with some of the fans that they should've ended the series at the Cell Saga, would've been better but I did still enjoyed the Buu Saga. I do have some mixed feelings about the ending but what the heck, this show was mostly about the fights so I don't really mind how it ended.

Now off to watch Baccano!

​Man Baccano! was... a very interesting anime to say the least. Very unique and confusing but pretty good.

It's time for Code Breaker.

just started watching Toriko and Kaito liking both of them so far!

​Are you watching Toriko in japanese or english dub? There are no official channels in the place where I live that broadcast the anime, just asking.

Finished Code Breaker, ehhh it was Okay I guess. I think starting with the best anime series might have been a huge mistake, specially when my first animes were the Miyazaki movies XD Not saying that Code Breaker was great overall, it still was pretty mediocre with great animations.

Currently interested in starting:

-Anohana (My friend apparently wants to see if cry while watching this -_- because Clannad After Story wasn't enough for her) 

-Space Dandy (Trailer was weird as fuck, but I'm digging the animations) 

-One Piece or Bleach

​Are you watching Toriko in japanese or english dub? There are no official channels in the place where I live that broadcast the anime, just asking.

​oh, I watch Toriko subbed on crunchyroll. it's a subscription based program like hulu or netflix but for anime and dramas. 

• Upvote 1

​oh, I watch Toriko subbed on crunchyroll. it's a subscription based program like hulu or netflix but for anime and dramas. 

​From what I've seen some titles are available worldwide and some not. And the streaming happens on mobile?

Currently watching Kimi Ni Todoke. Gonna start up  FMA: Brotherhood once I finish that up. I have been meaning to watch that for forever now.

Currently catching up with the Fairy Tail manga, really enjoying that. And since Naruto ended, I have only been keeping up with the Bleach manga weekly. 

• Upvote 1

​From what I've seen some titles are available worldwide and some not. And the streaming happens on mobile?

​I'm unsure what's available in what countries but crunchyroll is supported on mobile and several other things. I watch it on my PS3 and WiiU but it pretty much works for most smartphones and all the gaming consoles.  

• Upvote 1

​I'm unsure what's available in what countries but crunchyroll is supported on mobile and several other things. I watch it on my PS3 and WiiU but it pretty much works for most smartphones and all the gaming consoles.  

​I'll stick to captured episodes on free websites for the time being.

​If you're going to watch Toriko watch the sub since funimation stopped dubbing the series after the first 50 episodes.

• Upvote 1

​I'll stick to captured episodes on free websites for the time being.

​I mainly use crunchyroll because it's easy to use but regardless you should definitely check out Toriko. I'm on episode 80 right now and I still haven't gotten bored. It's a very fun series that I think many people overlook.

• Upvote 1

well when I buy them at barnes and noble or online the ones I just finished was Resident Evil vol 3,Assassination Classroom vol 2,Deadman Wonderland vol 7, Ajin vol 2 can't wait for the next volumes for these! I don't buy much manga  but mostly comics.

Randomly scrolled through the FUNimation YouTube channel the other day and ended up looking into Maria The Virgin Witch. Seven episodes in and I'm loving it--the story's starting to get really good now. It's not as fanservice-y as you'd probably think (even though I'm totally fine with over-the-top fanservice from time to time).

I find the animation to be a bit stiff a lot of the time, but then again, I'm a stickler for fluidity.

yowamushi pedal - too bad that ended

Shigatsu wa kimi no uso - kinda sad , but if you like piano or classic music must watch

Nanatsu no tanzai - cant wait second season

World Trigger - gettin beter .

Katekyo hitman reborn - awesome , need more seasons . Bad that the manga ended

Toriko -  manga is getting better and better but idk if the anime will have more seasons

Watching Ouran High School Host Club. I really like so far. I'm on the last 2 episodes. Hoping it ends as well as the series has been.