The King of Hate Forums

What Anime/Manga Are You Currently Watching/Reading?

I've heard a lot of good things about Inuyasha, I should watch it if there is a sequal coming. 

There has been loads of Studio Ghibli movies released on the UK netflix, so I've been watching that recentl. Although I need to get back into watching series again. 

Do you guys mainly watch on netflix/Amazon or Crunchy Roll? 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FOOL!

I just finished rewatching Cowboy Bebop, and am half way through watching Attack on Titan for the first time. Enjoyed both immensely.

​oh, I watch Toriko subbed on crunchyroll. it's a subscription based program like hulu or netflix but for anime and dramas. 

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

I've heard a lot of good things about Inuyasha, I should watch it if there is a sequal coming. 

There has been loads of Studio Ghibli movies released on the UK netflix, so I've been watching that recentl. Although I need to get back into watching series again. 

Some anime on Netflix if i havent seen it before but i mainly use anime sites to watch anime 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, 100gecs said:

I have not watched any anime series since a while now.

When I did it was either on YouTube, or some websites with a large list of them. I also did watch Inuyasha, I remember liking it a lot, (some things not so much), but that was some years ago.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I only watch on netflix but was considering getting a Crunchy Roll sub. Although now I think I will just look up some anime sites to watch anything a specifically want to watch. 

Try Animedao where i watch my anime now 

Kissanime died kinda