The King of Hate Forums
ParksandRec

Mortal kombat X hype!

3 and a half hours in the lab with annoying facecam?

SKIP

​Tru3 Talent is a really good MK player and a nice person. Maybe you should actually watch the video before you start running your mouth with nonsense.

• Upvote 3

Drama, drama, drama.

Yet you continue to fall for it.

This thread is for ongoing discussion of my coverage of MKX. Not momentary drama from a stream that idiots blow up into something it's not.

I made a 5 minute video on the subject here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EL-1MC0oiI

...and that's the last time that I'm willing to give it, because it's that pointless. Continued discussion of the subject will lead to bans. Most people who are so worked up about it already are on thin ice as it is, and are only here to talk shit anyway, so by all means continue.

OR you can actually talk about MKX. Your choice.

• Upvote 1

Drama, drama, drama.

This thread is for ongoing discussion of my coverage of MKX. Not momentary drama from a stream that idiots blow up into something it's not.

I made a 5 minute video on the subject here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EL-1MC0oiI

...and that's the last time that I'm willing to give it, because it's that pointless. Continued discussion of the subject will lead to bans. Most people who are so worked up about it already are on thin ice as it is, and are only here to talk shit anyway, so by all means continue.

​To my knowledge (within the hour or so I've been logged in tonight), there was a separate thread dedicated to this topic, but it was locked by a mod and users were redirected here.

Edited by horrorpunx610

Drama, drama, drama.

​and from what i saw in the stream i am announcing my departure from these forums and stream chat for a while in my opinion it was just all around in a mess poorly handled and a cringe worthy experience just to see it looked to me the one guy had a legit question but if its drama then im out farewell for a bit.

• Upvote 1

​and from what i saw in the stream i am announcing my departure from these forums and stream chat for a while in my opinion it was just all around in a mess poorly handled and a cringe worthy experience just to see it looked to me the one guy had a legit question but if its drama then im out farewell for a bit.

​You've got 4 posts, lol

• Upvote 1

Drama, drama, drama.

​Dude.. There were nobody in this thread talking about it.

​Phil, why can't people comment on said video? Why are ratings disabled for it? Other then so that you can continue to play the victim here. Honestly, this video isn't going to help your image, in fact, it might just end up damaging it further.

​He mentioned the reason in the video description

Nonsensical posts deleted and appropriate parties banned. Nobody can say I didn't warn them this time.

Please continue discussion of MKX gameplay. This week I'm thinking I'll try Scorpion and Jacqui for SURE, and if time maybe Jax or Quan Chi.

Nonsensical posts deleted and appropriate parties banned. Nobody can say I didn't warn them this time.

Please continue discussion of MKX gameplay. This week I'm thinking I'll try Scorpion and Jacqui for SURE, and if time maybe Jax or Quan Chi.

​just dont rage quit again 

• Upvote 2

​Only doing more damage...but whatever.

I asked a question that you didn't answer earlier concerning who your favorite character was.

• Upvote 1

​Only doing more damage...but whatever.
I asked a question that you didn't answer earlier concerning who your favorite character was.

​Depends. Sub-Zero is great for fundamentals, Kitana for airsuperiority leading to huge combos, Reptile has some really nice setups/variety in his gameplay. I can't really answer simply because the gameplay I get to do is in a laggy environment and i'll never get past a semi-basic understanding of the game because of it.

Today I played Scorpion and he seems REALLY good for fast combos and damage.

​Depends. Sub-Zero is great for fundamentals, Kitana for airsuperiority leading to huge combos, Reptile has some really nice setups/variety in his gameplay. I can't really answer simply because the gameplay I get to do is in a laggy environment and i'll never get past a semi-basic understanding of the game because of it.

Today I played Scorpion and he seems REALLY good for fast combos and damage.

​Hence why people are constantly saying that he's broken as fuck. 

​Hence why people are constantly saying that he's broken as fuck. 

​People are only saying that because of the Inferno Variation, and even then it's just because of the safe mixups the minions can do and the fact his teleport can be cancelled; Scorpion otherwise is pretty much a high risk/high reward character like he's always been, and he's NEVER been even close to Top Tier. He's getting nerfed though if Ed Boon's Tweets have anything to do with it.

That is an obvious joke from Ed Boon.

​Considering NRS nerf characters the second somebody cries about them (Kano, Deathstroke) I have my doubts but I'm hoping they're clever enough to let the meta evolve.

Hero of Time has been removed from these forums permanently for topic derailment. I'll only warn so many times.

The "patch" to MKX has done nothing whatsoever to improve online play besides make every single connection show up as green. It basically masks the insane connection issues and makes pretend that everything is fine, while the gameplay is as bad as ever. I actually had MORE trouble getting into matches today after the patch was applied. Sigh.

• Upvote 1

Hero of Time has been removed from these forums permanently for topic derailment. I'll only warn so many times.

The "patch" to MKX has done nothing whatsoever to improve online play besides make every single connection show up as green. It basically masks the insane connection issues and makes pretend that everything is fine, while the gameplay is as bad as ever. I actually had MORE trouble getting into matches today after the patch was applied. Sigh.

If it's so bad then why do you keep on playing it?

• Upvote 1

Don't you just hate it when you put so much in your game, months and months of hard work... families forgotten. Late nights. Missed reservations.

And for what? Random YouTubers who constantly think they "know more then you" and can "build a better netcode". When these people don't have a single day of programming experience underneath their belt.

They whine and whine and whine, blaming you for a product that has "massive lag". The blame, where, if we look at it, is most likely their terrible internet connection.

It must make you frustrated... oh... what's that? You aren't Ed Boon?

Oh.. that's right. Your "knowledge" is completely and factually worthless. What I don't understand is if you sit here and bitch and moan over a game this much, why do you constantly play it? It baffles all sort of common sense.

But hey... if you had some to begin with... your business wouldn't be failing like it is.

So keep up the good work, Phil. We all believe in you. :)

• Upvote 2

​Probably for the better, he's the same troll that started all the ruckus that got the old forum shut down. No loss.