The King of Hate Forums
BrickArts295

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

New teaser for the trailer coming on April 20th.

WB is also giving out free passes for your nearest IMAX to see the trailer:

http://www.batmanvsupermandawnofjustice.com/imax/index.html

That suit hnggggggggg:biggrin:

Edited by BrickArts295
  • Upvote 1

I need this trailer and this film....literally have been waiting for this fight to happen since I was a kid! Now I can finally see and,and I will love every second of it x.x

• Upvote 1

So the Trailer somewhat leaked even with terrible audio BEN AFFLECK SOUNDS FUCKING AWESOME lol :D "Tell Me, Do You Bleed?..... You Will"

Edited by sateler96
  • Upvote 1

So not looking forward to seeing Affleck as Batman, but can't wait to see my man Henry back as Superman. And I'm very excited to see Jason Momoa as Aquaman, even though it will only be small glimpse.

The leaked footage would change your mind if you cant trust Affleck after The Town or Gone Girl then idk 

I wasn't impressed with The Town and haven't seen Gone Girl. He's the reason I haven't watched it.. :) But I will be seeing him as Batman. I have no choice since I want to see Henry as Superman again.. Hell, he can't be worse than Val Kilmer or George Clooney.. I'll go into it with an open mind and give him a chance.

Trailer Leaked, Watch it while you still can.

also God is real for giving us 2 excellent trailers today.

I wasn't impressed with The Town and haven't seen Gone Girl. He's the reason I haven't watched it.. :) But I will be seeing him as Batman. I have no choice since I want to see Henry as Superman again.. Hell, he can't be worse than Val Kilmer or George Clooney.. I'll go into it with an open mind and give him a chance.

Lol Gone is Great lol and trailer isnt great quality

The leaked trailer is yummy. It sounds so ominous and looks absolutely stunning visually. I want it in HD, pronto!

Also, I never cared for Affleck as an actor, but I have no qualms with him as Batman, because he looks and sounds exactly right, IMO. Bruce Wayne is another thing, of course, and I may have some doubts there, but I love actors surprising everyone and shutting up the naysayers, so here's hoping Affleck won't disappoint.

I believe BvS and Suicide Squad will be the cinematic highlights for me next year.

It is pretty badass and Ben Affleck as Batman looks badass screw the haters lol after Heath Ledger Joker i dont judge anymore

​Heath did an amazing job and he was my favorite Joker. I can't wait to see what Jared Leto does with the role. As for Ben, I saw the trailer but will wait to give my opinion until I see him fully perform the character. He looked good in the suit, I will give him that  :)

Watched the latest one, and it was okay.  Not sure why these two would fight (I do understand why in the older comic "The Dark Knight Returns" but am clueless here) though.

​Well it seems that Superman is being painted by the masses/media (possibly under influence by Lex Luthor) as a threat to the world. Having seen Metropolis nearly entirely destroyed due to his fight with Zod at the end of Man of Steel, it's easy to see why people would believe him to be a danger. I guess Batman wants to make sure Supes isn't going to cause any more trouble.

• Upvote 1

Bradley Cooper plays a talking raccoon --> awesome.

An inanimate object plays the new Batman --> terrible.

Lol even though Ben Affleck has gotten better quit being a mindless hater like everyone else lol i think he will be the Best Batman :^)

Lol even though Ben Affleck has gotten better quit being a mindless hater like everyone else lol i think he will be the Best Batman :^) so STFU

​Wow, now that was highly immature and totally uncalled for..  Why is it when someone has a differing opinion they automatically are labeled a hater and told to "STFU"? Ever heard of the saying "Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one?" 

Lol even though Ben Affleck has gotten better quit being a mindless hater like everyone else lol i think he will be the Best Batman :^)

​First of all, Ben Affleck has gone a long way. We have seen how he pulls a similar character concept in Daredevil and some of his more questionable performances in Gigli or The Sum Of All Fears. Now explain to me why he will be the best Batman if there has been a Christian Bale, who goes to extremes for his roles (see "The Machinist")? The sad thing about Ben Affleck being Batman is that this time the role of Batman is equal to its counterpart - unlike The Dark Knight, where the Joker has stolen the spotlight.

You can say what you want, to me Ben Affleck is a terrible choice for the role of Batman, and I guess if DC wants to tie everything up for a Justice League movie series they should have reconsidered a different actor for one of the most important League members. But no, I won't "STFU". Perhaps it is my own fault for not explaining myself why I am so sceptical about Ben Affleck. On the other side maybe I was just talking to someone half my age.

• Upvote 1

I can confidently say that Ben Affleck probably won't be able to hold a candle to Christian Bale's Batman. I think I can say that safely, in fact. As a user brought up in this topic, Affleck's track record isn't the best. What's WORSE is that he's trying to fill in the shoes of the best Batman after a series of amazing Batman movies? Are you kidding me? I'll keep an open mind. I'm not saying he will be garbage but do I expect Bale's level of performance? Absolutely not. He wasn't even in my top 5 considerations for the role after Bale left. 

The trailer was awesome though. 

• Upvote 1