The King of Hate Forums
BrickArts295

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

3 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Idk i can tell you they did not water down Deadpool one bit

Nor did i feel that way when i watched Winter Soldier cause i dint think that movie was a Superhero film it was just much more the same how i feel Civil War will be 

The only live adaptation i wanna see or elements from it is Flashpoint Paradox but i feel you would have to make that Rated R cause that animated movie was so gorey and violent which i loved every single bit of it but i was so shocked when i warched it the first time in 2013

I mean when it comes to cartoons.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/667883-listen-to-the-full-batman-v-superman-soundtrack#/slide/1

heres a link to the Score for this movie by Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL

First reviews are out for Batman v Superman and so far it has a 39% rating on Rotten tomatoes

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/batman_v_superman_dawn_of_justice/

That is not good at all and honestly I'm starting to have second doubts about this film now.

1 minute ago, NepNep said:

First reviews are out for Batman v Superman and so far it has a 39% rating on Rotten tomatoes

That is not good at all and honestly I'm starting to have second doubts about this film now.

I don't know, when I looked at AngryJoe's twitter, he sounded pretty hyped after seeing the movie (and he started out as someone who kind of hated the idea for the movie). Same with some of the replies on those tweets. Here's one of those tweets he had:

" What I can say is this... Go out & See Batman V. Superman! It *redacted*! & action like youve NEVER seen b4 in DC & it. changes. EVERYTHING."

29 minutes ago, NepNep said:

Don't always listen to critic reviews, they can be full of shit.

2 minutes ago, KingBunghole said:

Superman should just laser beam a Joker smile onto Batman's exposed mouth, then fly away while laughing maniacally. That might be better than what they released. 

WTF??!!!  That would be stupid and completely against Superman's character.

7 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

WTF??!!!  That would be stupid and completely against Superman's character.

Calm down, I'm just kidding. But I have to say, the RT score is discouraging for a film they hyped up so much. 

38 minutes ago, KingBunghole said:

Calm down, I'm just kidding. But I have to say, the RT score is discouraging for a film they hyped up so much. 

RT is RT.  Don't let that cloud your judgement

19 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

RT is RT.  Don't let that cloud your judgement

agreed I'm going in it with a blank mind though

I do really wanna se how this Opens though and what the drop off will be Until the next big movie (The Jungle BooK) its needs $800 Million to break even and $1 Billion to make profit I've been hearing rumors of WB pushing JL 8 Months and getting rid of Snyder and getting George Miller on it and possibly doing a soft reboot and just do the solo films 

idk just rumor though take it with a grain of salt 

20 hours ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

I don't know, when I looked at AngryJoe's twitter, he sounded pretty hyped after seeing the movie (and he started out as someone who kind of hated the idea for the movie). Same with some of the replies on those tweets. Here's one of those tweets he had:

" What I can say is this... Go out & See Batman V. Superman! It *redacted*! & action like youve NEVER seen b4 in DC & it. changes. EVERYTHING."

her also said after that though 

"But just to let you know I'm not yet defending the film because I basically F**king HATE parts of BvS & I LOVE other parts. Its VERY Mixed"

12 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I do really wanna se how this Opens though and what the drop off will be Until the next big movie (The Jungle BooK) its needs $800 Million to break even and $1 Billion to make profit I've been hearing rumors of WB pushing JL 8 Months and getting rid of Snyder and getting George Miller on it and possibly doing a soft reboot and just do the solo films 

"But just to let you know I'm not yet defending the film because I basically F**king HATE parts of BvS & I LOVE other parts. Its VERY Mixed"

Hey sateler,

Check out my videos on Youtube.

On 3/23/2016 at 2:56 PM, NepNep said:

Well nvm, Joe was super pissed in the first minute of the review xD "You done fucked it up, but then you didn't, but you fucked THAT up."

From what i've heard, the movie isn't bad but it has glaring flaws that the critics are emphazising on. (mainly the grim atmosphere and overuse of CGI)

On 23 March 2016 at 10:30 PM, MDCFAN101 said:

2 days until premiere.  Can't wait

21 hours ago, sateler96 said:

I'll be really disappointed if WB/ DC don't involve Geoff Johns and Bruce Timm in the DCCU

2 hours ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

I'll be really disappointed if WB/ DC don't involve Geoff Johns and Bruce Timm in the DCCU

Geoff Johnd is writing The Batman with Ben Affleck 

1 hour ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

That's a good combo with Affleck being the director for the solo Batman movies. Good signs.

I have faith on the Solo Films woth

Affleck's Batman

David Ayers Suicide Squad

Patty Jenkins Wonder Woman

James Wan Aquaman

But Justice League needs to get rid of Snyder

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I have faith on the Solo Films woth

Affleck's Batman

David Ayers Suicide Squad

Patty Jenkins Wonder Woman

James Wan Aquaman

But Justice League needs to get rid of Snyder

Yeah I.m.o Snyder should've stayed with just Superman.

We need Bruce Timm!

2 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Yeah I.m.o Snyder should've stayed with just Superman.

We need Bruce Timm!

I kinda wanna see JJ Abrahms make the next Superman

8 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Interesting. But he's going to stick to Star Wars for a while I think

No just producing and head guy

He isnt directing the next Episode 

• Upvote 1