The King of Hate Forums
BrickArts295

Five Nights at Freedy's 4: The Final Chapter Announced

http://www.scottgames.com/4.jpg

Game Theory dude just started to analyze all game yesterday and now this XD He can't catch a break ROTFL

Edited by BrickArts295

Five Nights At Freddy's XIII: Freddy's Return

Super Five Nights at Freddy's 2 Turbo

Five Nights at Freddy's Alpha

Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Dead Alliance

Five Night's at Freddy's Final Mix

Five Night's at Freddy's 3 ODST

Five Night's at Freddy's GOTY Edition

Five Night's at Freddy's HD Collection

Five Night's at Freddy's 20: The Last Shift

Five Night at Freddy's 20 and 1/2:The Last Blumpkin.

I think Scott is in the situation similar to Kojima. Scott seems he wants to make other games but fans keep after him to bring another game. Kojima has wanted to end the Metal Gear series for some time & now he has finally been able to put his foot down & say No, enough is enough. Metal Gear is done & i won't be part of it anymore.(Ofcourse he didn't say he wouldn't be part of MG but not making another one after TPP). I would hope FFaN 4 is the last one or it'll end up like Metal Gear

I think Scott is in the situation similar to Kojima. Scott seems he wants to make other games but fans keep after him to bring another game. Kojima has wanted to end the Metal Gear series for some time & now he has finally been able to put his foot down & say No, enough is enough. Metal Gear is done & i won't be part of it anymore.(Ofcourse he didn't say he wouldn't be part of MG but not making another one after TPP). I would hope FFaN 4 is the last one or it'll end up like Metal Gear

​I can't really see the Kojima comparisons, Scott is just taking advantage of the current popularity before it vanishes. Which is fine by me, the milking is getting a bit out of hand, but since this a one man army I'd say let him keep making the game until the fanbase has enough, hell some already think the 3rd one was enough.

Wait a minute, I just realize the date, Jesus that's a long way out. Guess he'll take his time to make it shine.

Edited by BrickArts295
  • Upvote 1