The King of Hate Forums

STAFF NOTE: Please use this thread for discussion of all things E3. We know things can get exciting with the announcement of new games, but we'd like to avoid cluttering up the forum with a million threads and avoid possible thread/post duplication where possible.

Thank you, and have a great E3 week everyone!

E3.thumb.jpg.17827f23e13f811b8e3d99f7b76

iutsyS5.png

Edited by Static Veins
  • Upvote 2

Bethesda - The Elder Scrolls VI and possibly Fallout 4 so people don't have to request Fallout 4 anymore.

Microsoft - More info on Halo 5 (possibly a release date) and some new X1 IPs. 

EA - Info on Madden, NHL, and FIFA and possibly some news on Battlefield Hardline DLC and Mirror's Edge 2. 

Ubisoft - Release date and info on Assassin's Creed Victory and hopefully an announcement of a new Rocksmith game.

Sony - Hopefully, a new Infamous game/DLC is announced and maybe a new Killzone game. 

Nintendo - Smash DLC, info on the next Zelda game and maybe a new Mario game announcement. 

Square Enix - Announcement of Sleeping Dogs 2. 

PC - Info on a new Valve hardware and a way for Valve to apologize to gamers for the Modgate controversy. 

Bethesda - The Elder Scrolls VI and possibly Fallout 4 so people don't have to request Fallout 4 anymore.

Microsoft - More info on Halo 5 (possibly a release date) and some new X1 IPs. 

EA - Info on Madden, NHL, and FIFA and possibly some news on Battlefield Hardline DLC and Mirror's Edge 2. 

Ubisoft - Release date and info on Assassin's Creed Victory and hopefully an announcement of a new Rocksmith game.

Sony - Hopefully, a new Infamous game/DLC is announced and maybe a new Killzone game. 

Nintendo - Smash DLC, info on the next Zelda game and maybe a new Mario game announcement. 

Square Enix - Announcement of Sleeping Dogs 2. 

PC - Info on a new Valve hardware and a way for Valve to apologize to gamers for the Modgate controversy. 

​The only thing i really care about is this possible Fallout 4 announcement. Microsoft has killed any hype i could have since they began releasing X1 exclusives for PC. Nintendo and all it's money grabbing tactics disgust me. The rest can still surprise me, though.
And back to Bethesda, don't they announce/release a TES game after a Fallout one?

There's so much, but I'll stick to at least two things per conference.

Bethesda - Fallout 4 and Dishonored 2 announcement

Microsoft - (Obviously Halo 5, but aside from that) Crackdown 3 Gameplay Trailer/Footage, New Fable sequel announcement(actual "Fable 4", not some spin-off)

EA - Battlefront (Actual) Gameplay Trailer/Footage, Mirror's Edge 2 Trailer

Ubisoft - Watch Dogs 2 Announcement, Assassin's Creed Victory Trailer

Sony - (Obviously Uncharted 4, but aside from that) Persona 5 English Trailer(and hopefully re-confirmation on 2015 release date), Until Dawn release date announcement, new No Man's Sky Trailer(possible release date announcement?)

Nintendo - Zelda Wii-U Gameplay Trailer/Footage, Star Fox Wii-U Gameplay Trailer/Footage.

Square Enix - Trailer/Teaser for Hitman game in-development, Deus Ex Mankind Divided (Gameplay?) Trailer/Footage, Sleeping Dogs 2 announcement(I hope so anyway)

PC - Blizzard will be there, so probably a new expansion for any of their current games. Throw in some form of Killing Floor 2 footage since Tripwire Interactive will be there as well. I don't know what to expect honestly.

I'm really stumped as to what big surprises any of the big 3 will have for us. Sony will show off Uncharted 4. Microsoft will show off Halo 5.

Either Fallout or Elder Scrolls VI (most likely the former) has to be shown off at Bethesda's show - that's the only thing big enough to warrant them deciding to hold a conference now of all times. Maybe the new Doom too. Hell, Dishonored 2 as well possibly.

EA will be Battlefront, Battlefront, Battlefront. And an official unveiling of the new Mass Effect.

Ubisoft will unveil Watch Dogs 2, Assassin's Creed Victory and try and finish with another show-stopper like they attempt every year since Watch Dogs' first reveal. They'll focus on Rainbow Six: Seige a lot too. The Division may finally get some more information released as well (about time).

We'll see a fair number of new unannounced games, I'm sure of it. This is basically make or break for the new consoles; people want more than 1 great every 3 months for their new shiny systems.

I don't see Bethesda showing Elder Scrolls VI - those games take a fucking ton of a time to make. The gap between Oblivion and Skyrim was 5½ years. I EXPECT them to unveil Fallout 4 though, people want that game so badly and it'd give them a lot of time to develop the new Elder Scrolls.

Honestly, I'm most excited about Bethesda's conference. I'm very hyped about both Fallout 4 and Dishonored 2. I feel like Dishonored was one of those games that wasn't really appreciated when it came out, but the more you think about it, the more you begin to respect it. It fucking nailed the "pick your playstyle" system without forcing it to you through dialogue options etc, and the gameplay was excellent.

• Upvote 1

Bethesda - Fallout 4 and maybe Elder Scrolls 6 because ive been waiting for Fallout 4 :^)

Microsoft - Halo 5 (release Date already announced, Call of Duty Black Ops 3 gameplay, new Gears of War

EA - Info on Madden, NHL, and FIFA and possibly some news on Battlefield Hardline DLC and Mirror's Edge 2, Star Wars Battlefront news, prob Mass Effect 4 or If Biowares up to it we get another Bioware Star Wars Game

Ubisoft - Release date and info on Assassin's Creed Victory, more gameplay of Rainbow Six Siege, gameplay and release date of The Division

Sony - No More Infamous and Killzone tired of them already lol, Uncharted 4 news and release date prob along with the movie, news on Ratchet and Clank new game and movie, Rockstar prob comes out and announces some stuff for GTA V and announces hopefully Red Dead Redemption 2 and some news on GTA VI, prob God Of War 4

Nintendo - Smash DLC, info on the next Zelda game and maybe a new Mario game announcement, prob see if we can get a Netlfix Zelda

Square Enix - Announcement of Sleeping Dogs 2, prob show Final Fantasy XV, ans hopefully more Kingdom Hearts 3

Nintendo - Smash DLC, information on Star Fox Wii U and Zelda Wii U, and probably some new games.

Square Enix - some information on FF 15 and KH3.

Nintendo and/or Square Enix will have information on Bravely Default: End Layer.

Edited by placxs

Bethesda - Fallout 4 (please give it to us) and also the next Elder Scrolls 

EA - Mirror's Edge 2 and some Battlefield news and a little bit more unlikely but still possible is some actual footage of Battlefront 

Ubisoft - Info on AC Victory 

Sony - Next Infamous game 

Square Enix - Sleeping Dogs 2 (sadly might not happen but still would really like it to happen) 

Bethesda - Fallout 4 and or Elder Scrolls 6 (DUH)

EA - Sports Games, Battlefield, The special Anita Sarkeeisian Mirrors Edge 2 segment

Ubisoft - AC ,Hopefully a new IP

Sony - Sucker Punch announcement (not necessarily inFamous) , No man Sky , Uncharted 4 , God of war 4 is in development,Kingdom Hearts 3, Gran Tourismo, + all of the 3rd party support they are going to naturally gained , Street Fighter 5

Square Enix - Kingdom hearts, FFXV, Deus Ex , Hitman (Hopefully) , Sleeping Dogs' Spiritual successor

Microsoft - Halo 5 , Gears of War , Tomb Raider

Nintendo - Zelda wii U trailer AND direct captured footage , DLC, New Pokémon , Amiibo , WTF is NX - explanation 

Conference Schedule

Conference Conference Time
Bethesda June 14 - 7PM PDT
Microsoft June 15
EA June 15 - 1PM PDT
Ubisoft June 15 - 3PM PDT
Sony June 15
Nintendo June 16 - 9AM PDT
Square Enix June 16 - 9AM PDT
PC Gaming Show June 16 - 5PM PDT 

Nintendo

• Tuesday, June 16th at Noon eastern is the Digital Event Keynote (9PDT - Same time as Square Enix Conference -_-)
  • Treehouse LIVE is back for the week

Ubisoft will host its E3 2015 media briefing on Monday, June 15 at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Anges at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 6:00 p.m. EDT, the company announced.

Only Sony and MS left.

Edited by BrickArts295

How the hell am I suppose to watch Nintendo and Square Enix at the same time?

​Well I'm not sure what devices you have, but I'll watching one on a tablet and the other on my laptop.

Conference Schedule

Microsoft June 15 - 9:30AM PDT
EA June 15 - 1PM PDT
Sony June 15
Square Enix June 16 - 9AM PDT

Nintendo

• Tuesday, June 16th at Noon eastern is the Digital Event Keynote (9PDT - Same time as Square Enix Conference -_-)
  • Treehouse LIVE is back for the week

​MS just announced theirs for Monday, June 15 at 9:30am PT.

Just Sony now.

​lol, that what i was thinking, they couldnt have put one of them at 11 AM?

​Not to mention, I may still be on vacation by that time (I'm driving around the West Coast and at that point, my family and I could be in Utah or Colorado). 

Conference Schedule

Microsoft June 15 - 9:30AM PDT
EA June 15 - 1PM PDT
Sony June 15 - 6PM PDT
Square Enix June 16 - 10AM PDT

All set, 30 days left!!!

\/ Son of a Bitch XD Now it's all set

Edited by BrickArts295

Looks like Bethesda's the first to get the hype ball rolling. I'm still hoping for Fallout 4.

​Don't worry, it's 100% confirmed that it's being announced at E3. Several "in the knows" have already said that's it's a guarantee, and there's been several leaks about the game.

Regardless, Bethesda wouldn't arrange their own conference if they didn't have something major up their sleeve.