The King of Hate Forums
Mizor3

Write a story one word at a time

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to orgasm.

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to orgasm violently.

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to orgasm violently. Once

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to orgasm violently. Once he 

Posted 7 January · 
Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to orgasm violently. Once he regained

Edited by Freshprizzle
typo

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to orgasm violently. Once he regained consciousness

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to orgasm violently. Once he regained consciousness he shoved 

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to orgasm violently. Once he regained consciousness he shoved ducks

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to orgasm violently. Once he regained consciousness he shoved ducks into

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to orgasm violently. Once he regained consciousness he shoved ducks into Tingle's

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to orgasm violently. Once he regained consciousness he shoved ducks into Tingle's holy 

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to orgasm violently. Once he regained consciousness he shoved ducks into Tingle's holy ass  

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to orgasm violently. Once he regained consciousness he shoved ducks into Tingle's holy ass with

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to orgasm violently. Once he regained consciousness he shoved ducks into Tingle's holy ass with a

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to orgasm violently. Once he regained consciousness he shoved ducks into Tingle's holy ass with a plunger

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to orgasm violently. Once he regained consciousness he shoved ducks into Tingle's holy ass with a plunger and

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to orgasm violently. Once he regained consciousness he shoved ducks into Tingle's holy ass with a plunger and soap

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to orgasm violently. Once he regained consciousness he shoved ducks into Tingle's holy ass with a plunger and soap until

Edit: I do not know why this picture keeps showing up, its irritating me and I don't understand how to fix it.

Edited by SilentWarrior25
grammer error, edit 2: got rid of picture, hopefully shouldn't show up again

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to orgasm violently. Once he regained consciousness he shoved ducks into Tingle's holy ass with a plunger and soap until flames

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to orgasm violently. Once he regained consciousness he shoved ducks into Tingle's holy ass with a plunger and soap until

Edit: I do not know why this picture keeps showing up, its irritating me and I don't understand how to fix it.

All you have to do is backspace the picture and it's gone

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to orgasm violently. Once he regained consciousness he shoved ducks into Tingle's holy ass with a plunger and soap until flames bursted

HOLY FUCKING SHITBALLS ASS AND TITTIES BATMAN!!!

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to orgasm violently. Once he regained consciousness he shoved ducks into Tingle's holy ass with a plunger and soap until flames bursted in his

Long Dong's ago, there was a YouTuber named thatoneguy who hadnotalent like Phillip Burnell and KGhaleon. He merged Ponies with Panda fleshlights creating disturbing godlike bald orangutan Patreon DNS where John left Phillip a hamster with bugs. Although my doujinshis suck cahck they are deliciously salty. Suddenly, Oprah jumps into the garbage bin and started humping Obama and drinking Jack Daniels Bacon Chocolate sewage. By the way,of uterus battle, Commander Cockburne report failed to orgasm violently. Once he regained consciousness he shoved ducks into Tingle's holy ass with a plunger and soap until flames bursted in his hentai