The King of Hate Forums
Static Veins

Your GOTY 2014?

If i had to choose one, it would be Smash Bros Wii U.

If i could pick from 5 though.. It would be:

1st: Smash bros Wii U

2nd: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 / if no remakes are allowed, then Mario Kart 8

3rd: Bravely Default

4th: Bayonetta 2

5th: Hearthstone

For me it have to be kingdom hearts 2.5 even though it is an old game. The reason why is because the music was so awesome and it has a lot of game play in it.

• Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS
  • Dark Souls 2
  • Far Cry 4
  • Telltale's - The Walking Dead [Season Two]

Those are just some of the great games I have played this year on my GOTY list. Out of all of them, The Walking Dead takes the crown once again after 2012's season one.

Infamous Second Son

GTA V Remastered

The Last of Us Remastered

If I ever had the chance, I would want to play Dragon Age: Inquisition, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, and/or South Park: The Stick of Truth.

MOA you should play Bayonetta 2 if you ever get a Wii U. Its seriously one of the best action games ever made.

Transistor. Deep story. Great gameplay. Awesome upgrade system. You have to see it to believe it. Incredible music (best soundtrack of 2014) and aesthetics (most visually appealing game of 2014). One of the most beautiful games I've ever played. It's on the level of Okami (here is one of my favorite Okami blind let's play ever: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeqwXTaiY-OzuJ1MJ3sjDdbxiwRBbU1mn) and Journey. Best narrative driven game I've ever played. It makes great use of mystery and subtle hints. Hard to figure out on your first playthrough. Very dramatic and it doesn't hold the player's hand with laborious tutorials. If you don't play it at least watch a let's play of it. Though I recommend NOT to watch Phil's. I don't know if it's still incomplete, but from the last time I saw it... Just, watch GaLm's http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLspeOI0YmcdMLTS41WvlLYJr02TyIRH0B or Cryaotic's http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHXHkN5XnaqGEi7x4sQyiH96sf96VdHrD first before you watch Phil's. They are both blind if you are wondering. It's not his style of game. I can still feel the feels. Great game. 10/10 from me. 

Diablo 3_ROS. made the game really fun like it should of been to begin with!

Dark souls 2 a good runner up too

I'd give a honorable mention to dragon age bbut honestly all the open world shit imo took away from teh game. should just go back to pure mob infested areas to clear imo hehe.

I beleive that Dark Souls 2 and Smash Bros. were my game of the year for 2014 because they were very fun to play and I wasted more than 8 hours on both games.