Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
Static Veins

Your GOTY 2014?

Recommended Posts

Just now, MoraMoria said:

To put it simply, because I want and can.

But why though when you can't even remember 2014? Seems kind of stupid, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WhineNDine said:

But why though when you can't even remember 2014? Seems kind of stupid, no?

I said "when it comes to games", that would be the case.

The answer is still the same, and whatever you think of it is fine. The trivial part would be discussing why I decided to post, rather than what I posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I said "when it comes to games", that would be the case.

The answer is still the same, and whatever you think of it is fine. The trivial part would be discussing why I decided to post, rather than what I posted.

Well this thread is called "Your Game Of The Year of 2014" and you posted a GIF. of haze just to reopen a 5 year old thread. You could of posted this random and thoughtless post in the Random Thoughts thread. Just seems dumb to spam a 5 year old thread to the the top of the forum over stupidity.

Edited by WhineNDine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WhineNDine said:

Just seems dumb to spam a 5 year old thread to the the top of the forum over stupidity.

I didn't spam it, what you said is factually wrong. You're the one who's trying to fight over nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I didn't spam it, what you said is factually wrong. You're the one who's trying to fight over nothing.

You bumped up a 5 year old thread just to say nothing. I'm not arguing anything, i'm just letting you know how stupid that was and please don't do it again. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WhineNDine said:

I'm not arguing anything, i'm just letting you know how stupid that was and please don't do it again. Thanks.

I'll bump whichever thread I decide to bump.

You said I spammed the thread, that's wrong. I originally made a single comment and was on my way, then you went in and kept responding me over why I decided to "spam" while spamming.

Big-brained individual right here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I'll bump whichever thread I decide to bump.

You said I spammed the thread, that's wrong. I originally made a single comment and was on my way, then you went in and kept responding me over why I decided to "spam" while spamming.

Big-brained individual right here.

I didn't say "spammed" I said spam. Here is the definition since you obviously need it.

spam.thumb.png.308841341f7f4c411237dc10688f30d3.png

Your uinneccesarry bumping of a 5 year old thread is disrupting the flow of more modern and current threads to be talked about. Not only that, you posted something completely irrelvant to the topic.

Learn words. Until then, I suggest to not bump old threads with your nonsense. Thanks.

Edited by WhineNDine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, WhineNDine said:

Learn words.

Incorrect, you should be the one learning words:

You said: "seems dumb to spam a 5 year old thread", that word needs to be a verb, because it's an action, it's not a noun. If it was a noun, the sentence wouldn't make sense in English, it's a verb.

This is the definition of that verb:

Verb.thumb.png.644291017edee9238748ba526f2dbdf9.png

Which is exactly what you've been doing after I made a single, non-disruptive comment, while you were complaining about it. Look the second example above, that's you, spamming, (verb), over nothing.

Big-brained individual right here.

Edited by MoraMoria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Incorrect, you should be the one learning words:

You said: "seems dumb to spam a 5 year old thread", that word needs to be a verb, because it's an action, it's not a noun. If it was a noun, the sentence wouldn't make sense in English, it's a verb.

Nope. Im sure I used the word right. I know you're trying to detract from the fact you bumped an old thread for no reason but its okay. This is what children do instead of just taking responsibility for your stupidity and accept you were an idiot. Whether it's one irrelevant post or several. It was still dumb. Now accept it and don't do it again. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WhineNDine said:

Nope. Im sure I used the word right.

I explained how the word you used, doesn't apply to what I did, and how you don't even know the words you use, while telling people to learn words. While complaining over spamming, while spamming.

It's frankly pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I explained how the word you used, doesn't apply to what I did, and how you don't even know the words you use, while telling people to learn words. While complaining over spamming, while spamming.

It's frankly pathetic.

You're fulfilling your own WRONG misinterpretation of my use of the word by derailing and continually to SPAM your nonsense in a 5 year old thread that shouldn't of been bumped up in the first place. Full circle. Congratulations, I proved you to be an idiot and then you argued and derailed the topic so much you did a full 360 and made yourself look like a dunce again. Job done.

I know you're a child and need the last word so I will leave you to it. Moron.

Edited by WhineNDine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WhineNDine said:

I know you're a child and need the last word so I will leave you to it. Moron.

No problem!

Just one question, within the next sentence, the underlined word is a: verb; noun; adjective:

"seems dumb to spam a 5 year old thread"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me South Park: The Stick of Truth 

On 2/12/2020 at 10:57 AM, babymngaming456 said:

Your GOTY from 1996?

From that year i would have to say Super Mario 64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

For me South Park: The Stick of Truth 

From that year i would have to say Super Mario 64

for South Park i agree, as for Super Mario 64 hate that game, so overrated, Banjo and Kazooie is much better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

for South Park i agree, as for Super Mario 64 hate that game, so overrated, Banjo and Kazooie is much better.

Maybe but i love Super Mario 64 and jm boased cause it was my first game i ever owned 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...