The King of Hate Forums
sateler96

Mad Max: Fury Road

Anyone seeing this, this weekend cause IM FUCKING PUMPED to see this movie

some people are saying its one of the best maybe even the best Action movie in the past decade except The Raid 1 and 2

I want to see it. It looks awesome and I'm a huge fan of post apocalyptic works. I haven't seen the first one but I've heard a lot of things about it. Is the first one worth a watch?  

I want to see it. It looks awesome and I'm a huge fan of post apocalyptic works. I haven't seen the first one but I've heard a lot of things about it. Is the first one worth a watch?  

Yes but i heard you dont need to watch the originals to watch this one

Interesting. Is Thunderdome basically that bastard cousin movie that everyone pretends doesn't exist or something? >.>

Basically its same director that made it but we just dont talk about that one Road Warrior is like the best Mad Max movie but i guess that will all change this weekend 

It's getting an insane amount of buzz, and I've even heard some people say that it is the best action movie of the past decade........damn, that is high praise. I'm going to check it out next weekend. 

• Upvote 1

Interesting. Is Thunderdome basically that bastard cousin movie that everyone pretends doesn't exist or something? >.>

saturday cant come fast enough im so excited

Amazingly fun movie and non stop action, also it absolutely feels like it belongs to the Mad Max universe created in the original trilogy over thirty years ago, it was perfect! 

• Upvote 1