The King of Hate Forums
MDCFAN101

Comic Book Talk

28 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

TBH, it would be great if Ryan voices.  Although, I am open to Nolan North voices him because he does a pretty good Deadpool as well.

Btw my friend time for you to watch Titans 

Cause I'm almost done with Krypton I love it 

13 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Btw my friend time for you to watch Titans 

Cause I'm almost done with Krypton I love it 

Told you Krypton was a great show.

29 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I don't think that is true since the rumor is do Penguin and Cat woman or other villains that is not the Joker 

Dark Phoenix set lose $100-120 Million XD 

Even though now Disney has it it won't hurt them since Toy Story 4 is tracking $180-200 Million opening - Potential $1 Billion

And The Lion King tracking $200 Million another - Potential $1 Billion 

Won't be a big deal for them lol 

27 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I don't think that is true since the rumor is do Penguin and Cat woman or other villains that is not the Joker 

I know, but the idea of Culkin becoming the Joker is interesting to me.

6 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I know, but the idea of Culkin becoming the Joker is interesting to me.

I think I'd rather have a much better actor lol we already Pattinson who is a fantastic actor and with Reeves doing Year One Batman and with a Alfred Hitchcock style detective movie I rather see Joker later than in the first movie maybe a cameo but not as first villain 

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

I think I'd rather have a much better actor lol we already Pattinson who is a fantastic actor and with Reeves doing Year One Batman and with a Alfred Hitchcock style detective movie I rather see Joker later than in the first movie maybe a cameo but not as first villain 

You do make a valid point my friend.

4 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

You do make a valid point my friend.

That's why is love The Dark Knight Trilogy they waited until the 2nd film to do The Joker they made sure to fix Batman first before giving us the Joker again 

https://www.vulture.com/amp/2019/06/in-dark-phoenix-the-x-men-try-to-cross-a-street-its-hard.html

XD

Edited by sateler96
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, XboxxobX said:

You keep boasting about Dark Phoenix sucking but you still spent money to go see it xD.

I knew the movie was gonna be bad. No point in wasting money. Like I thought Logan was going to be dog doo-doo so I just waited until it was in a bargain bin online or in a movie shop. Turns out I was right and only blew $2 and a couple of hours to confirm what I knew already.

I didn't spend money though 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

That's why is love The Dark Knight Trilogy they waited until the 2nd film to do The Joker they made sure to fix Batman first before giving us the Joker again 

That's one of the reasons why I like the Dark Knight Trilogy too.

Oh and for the record, Logan is no way in hell a piece of dog Doo doo.  I call bullshit on that on so many levels.  Logan is IMO arguably one of the best comic book movies of all time.  It was a masterful send off for Hugh Hackman's run as Wolverine.  Logan is as far as I am concerned an absolute masterpiece.

Edited by MDCFAN101
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, musicboy said:

Hugh Jackman is the best Wolverine.

Agreed, even though he's the only one that played him live action.

14 hours ago, sateler96 said:

It looked OK idk I need more to be more sold 

It looked good to me.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/lobo/lobo-syfy-is-reportedly-developing-a-solo-spinoff-series-for-kryptons-main-man-a168919

Interesting S2 of Krypton hasn't started yet until tonight but I don't think he comes until episode 2 I think gotta wait and see if a whole show will work with just him 

45 minutes ago, XboxxobX said:

I just watched Dark Phoenix and its not as bad as people say it is. I thought it was gonna be as bad as Justice League or Batman vs. Superman. Its not. The story is bland and goes no where, the big character that dies I could of cared less for, but its not the worst XMen movie. I think people just wanted the movie to suck because they cant wait until Marvel does something with it. 

BTW idiots, Disney is getting all your backlash so from you not seeing it only hurts them.

You obviously don't know Box Office XD Disney will get the money back within June and July 

And everyone knows its a Fox made film not a Disney made film 

13 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Anyways, after watching that Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 gameplay demo, I'm even more hyped for the game because to me it looks awesome.

You gonna watch Krypton tonight?