Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
MDCFAN101

Comic Book Talk

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Well you forget this is Sony the main Sony 

The director of Gangster Squad one of the worst movies in 2013

And the writers of The Amazing Spider-Man 2, The Dark tower and 50 Shades of shit 

So its.not that surprising 

And that Sony is hiding reviews until tomorrow a day before international release which is Red Flags

Also the post credits scenes I.formation came out one was obvious Carnage with Woody Harrelson with from reports are saying a horrible ginger wig that makes him look like Penny wise and he says "Carnage" lol without even showing the actually Symbiote 

And the other is just a trailer for a better looking movie Into the spider-verse 

I know that, but still I have seen worse.  But then again, who knows?  Venom could be even worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I know that, but still I have seen worse.  But then again, who knows?  Venom could be even worse.

I mean if Tom hardy is saying 40 minutes of the film was cut with maybe good footage that's red flags

Also a better looking movie A Star is Born comes out this week 

Actually almost every movie coming in October has reviews except for Venom lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I mean if Tom hardy is saying 40 minutes of the film was cut with maybe good footage that's red flags

Also a better looking movie A Star is Born comes out this week 

Actually almost every movie coming in October has reviews except for Venom lol

Dude, A Star is born looks amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MDCFAN101 said:

Dude, A Star is born looks amazing.

I know man I'm so ready

And then First Man and Bad Times at El Royale next Week

Halloween (2018) the week after 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I know man I'm so ready

And then First Man and Bad Times at El Royale next Week

Halloween (2018) the week after 

 

First Man also looks amazing. 

"One small step for man.  One giant leap for mankind."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

First Man also looks amazing. 

"One small step for man.  One giant leap for mankind."

 

I know your not into Horror but you should watch the 1978 Halloween cause its amazing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I know your not into Horror but you should watch the 1978 Halloween cause its amazing 

I appreciate the recommendation, but I'll think about it.

On a scale from 1-10, how scary is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I appreciate the recommendation, but I'll think about it.

On a scale from 1-10, how scary is it?

I mean its pretty scary 

I don't get scared a lot in horrors anymore only a few gems every year really get me 

But Halloween is my favorite horror film 

Its actually very calm for a horror movie barely any blood 

Michael appearing out of no where everytime and disappearing is scary

And plus its basically a home invasion which makes it even scarier when you watch it by yourself with the lights off 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I mean its pretty scary 

I don't get scared a lot in horrors anymore only a few gems every year really get me 

But Halloween is my favorite horror film 

Its actually very calm for a horror movie barely any blood 

Michael appearing out of no where everytime and disappearing is scary

And plus its basically a home invasion which makes it even scarier when you watch it by yourself with the lights off 

I don't really watch movies with the lights off so I think it is best I watch the film with the lights on so I don't get scared shitless. 

There's barely any blood in the movie?  That's pretty interesting for a horror movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I don't really watch movies with the lights off so I think it is best I watch the film with the lights on so I don't get scared shitless. 

There's barely any blood in the movie?  That's pretty interesting for a horror movie.

John Carpenter trays to not have it be a gore fest like the sequels decided to do and obvious the new one will have mode blood but I've been hearing they do what the original does that it doesn't show most of the kills which makes it scarier 

Plus Michael Myers/The Shape/The Boogeyman is just a dude instead of some super natural freak that the sequels to do sadly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some digital codes for some of the What if issues I got. You can redeem them at Marvel.com/redeem

What If? Flash Thompson Became Spider-man

TE0TKPJP0767

What if? X-men were cyberpunk

YFUM3K66W3KV

What if? Marvel comics went metal with Ghost Rider

1HKXUW8SMUXT

What if? Peter Parker became The Punisher

LL68YO2QT3MP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Daredevil S3 might have the best one shot action sequence ever made

Forgot that the new season was out now. Did you watch the whole season? If you did, was it more action heavy or dialogue/plot heavy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Forgot that the new season was out now. Did you watch the whole season? If you did, was it more action heavy or dialogue/plot heavy?

I'm on episode 5 

Its slow in the beginning but in a good way its more character focused than Season 2 that was just being a bad ass season that it was 

This season is basically the Born Again storyline 

Sadly Iron Fist and Luke Cage got cancelled but hoping we get Heroes for Hire series 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I'm on episode 5 

Its slow in the beginning but in a good way its more character focused than Season 2 that was just being a bad ass season that it was 

This season is basically the Born Again storyline 

Sadly Iron Fist and Luke Cage got cancelled but hoping we get Heroes for Hire series 

I'm "thinking" maybe they cancelled those series' to have the leads in those respective shows appear more frequently in the more well received current Marvel netflix  that were not cancelled. However, That would be interesting to see an Iron Fist and Luke Cage series. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

I'm "thinking" maybe they cancelled those series' to have the leads in those respective shows appear more frequently in the more well received current Marvel netflix  that were not cancelled. However, That would be interesting to see an Iron Fist and Luke Cage series. 

I think they should do Heroes for Hire cause the episode Iron Fist cameos on Luke Cage S2 was the best episode  they both work well will each other 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×