Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
MDCFAN101

Comic Book Talk

Recommended Posts

DC villains that IMO should appear in the DC Extended Universe:

  1. Grail
  2. Sinestro
  3. Solomon Grundy
  4. Despero
  5. Morgan Le Fey
  6. Vandal Savage
  7. Reverse-Flash/Professor Zoom
  8. White Martians
  9. General Eiling
  10. Shaggy Man
  11. Amazo
  12. Royal Flush Gang
  13. Prometheus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best Comic Book / Superhero Films of 2018

1. Avengers: Infinity War
2. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
3. Incredibles 2
4. Black Panther
5. Deadpool 2
6. Aquaman
7. Teen Titans GO! to the Movies
8. Ant-Man and the Wasp
9. Venom (Shit)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Best Comic Book / Superhero Films of 2018

1. Avengers: Infinity War
2. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
3. Incredibles 2
4. Black Panther
5. Deadpool 2
6. Aquaman
7. Teen Titans GO! to the Movies
8. Ant-Man and the Wasp
9. Venom (Shit)

After some further thought, I decided to give Venom a C-, which is the same grade Chris Stickman gave it.

Anyways, I can't wait to see Aquaman and Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.

Edited by MDCFAN101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Comic Book Movies / Superhero Movies of 2019 ranked on Anticipation 

1. Avengers: Endgame
2. Spider-Man: Far From Home
3. Glass
4. Shazam!
5. Captain Marvel
6. Hellboy
7. Joker
8. Kingsman: The Great Game
9. The Kitchen
10. The New Mutants (Don't Care)
11. Dark Phoenix (Don't Care)

Edited by sateler96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, musicboy said:

I read a couple of Tintin comics books, during the weekend.

Flight 714 

Castafiore Emerald

Cigars of the Pharoah

Now I only have, two more to read.:biggrin:

Good for you man.  Keep it up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MCU vs. DCEU the first 6 Films

Iron Man vs. Man of Steel
Winner: Iron Man

The Incredible Hulk vs. Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice 
Winner: The Incredible Hulk

Iron Man 2 vs. Suicide Squad 
Winner: Iron Man 2

Thor vs. Wonder Woman
Winner: Wonder Woman

Captain America: The First Avenger vs. Justice League
Winner: Captain America: The First Avenger

Marvel's The Avengers vs. Aquaman
Winner: Marvel's The Avengers

Overall Winner: MCU 5-1 obviously

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sateler96 said:

MCU vs. DCEU the first 6 Films

Iron Man vs. Man of Steel
Winner: Iron Man

The Incredible Hulk vs. Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice 
Winner: The Incredible Hulk

Iron Man 2 vs. Suicide Squad 
Winner: Iron Man 2

Thor vs. Wonder Woman
Winner: Wonder Woman

Captain America: The First Avenger vs. Justice League
Winner: Captain America: The First Avenger

Marvel's The Avengers vs. Aquaman
Winner: Marvel's The Avengers

Overall Winner: MCU 5-1 obviously

No disrespect whatsoever, but, as much as I am hyped for Aquaman, I know it is not going to be as epic as the first Avengers film.

So for me it would be 4-2 MCU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

No disrespect whatsoever, but, as much as I am hyped for Aquaman, I know it is not going to be as epic as the first Avengers film.

So for me it would be 4-2 MCU

Its gonna be interesting to see the next 3 DCEU films shape up 

Cause it would be

Iron Man 3 vs. Shazam!

Thor: The Dark World vs. Birds of Prey....

Captain America: The Winter Soldier vs. Wonder Woman 1984

Joker doesn't count since its not DCEU even though I think it could be a fantastic film just with the talent involved especially Joaquin Phoenix 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Its gonna be interesting to see the next 3 DCEU films shape up 

Cause it would be

Iron Man 3 vs. Shazam!

Thor: The Dark World vs. Birds of Prey....

Captain America: The Winter Soldier vs. Wonder Woman 1984

Joker doesn't count since its not DCEU even though I think it could be a fantastic film just with the talent involved especially Joaquin Phoenix 

Joker is not DCEU related?  That's interesting.  Still skeptical about it though.

As for the next 3 DCEU film, I'm hyped for DC's Captain Marvel (I refuse to call him Shazam!) and Wonder Woman 1984.  Birds of Prey I could care less about. 

The reason I gave the MCU a 4-2 edge over the DCEU instead of a 5-1 edge because TBH, I find Man of Steel to be much, much better film than what some people think of it.  Don't get me wrong, the first Iron Man is an absolute classic, but Man of Steel to me is a very special film. 

Edited by MDCFAN101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Joker is not DCEU related?  That's interesting.  Still skeptical about it though.

As for the next 3 DCEU film, I'm hyped for DC's Captain Marvel (I refuse to call him Shazam!) and Wonder Woman 1984.  Birds of Prey I could care less about. 

The reason I gave the MCU a 4-2 edge over the DCEU instead of a 5-1 edge because TBH, I find Man of Steel to be much, much better film than what some people think of it.  Don't get me wrong, the first Iron Man is an absolute classic, but Man of Steel to me is a very special film. 

I like Iron Man better cause its better made and actually leads somewhere unlike Man of Steel sadly that is 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

I like Iron Man better cause its better made and actually leads somewhere unlike Man of Steel sadly that is 

True, but I will say that Man of Steel was a hell of a start to the DCEU, at least IMO anyway. 

I do 100% agree that Iron Man is a better made film than Man of Steel, but there are things of Man of Steel that made me like it more than Iron Man.  Get what I'm saying.

I will say that we need a Man of Steel 2 more so than a Birds of Prey movie.  I know Zach Snyder is no longer a director for the DCEU even though he is an executive producer, it would be nice if someone like James Wan or the Russo brothers to work on that film.

 

Edited by MDCFAN101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

True, but I will say that Man of Steel was a hell of a start to the DCEU, at least IMO anyway. 

I do 100% agree that Iron Man is a better made film than Man of Steel, but there are things of Man of Steel that made me like it more than Iron Man.  Get what I'm saying.

I will say that we need a Man of Steel 2 more so than a Birds of Prey movie.  I know Zach Snyder is no longer a director for the DCEU even though he is an executive producer, it would be nice if someone like James Wan or the Russo brothers to work on that film.

 

Russos are pretty much staying with Disney 

I wanna see JJ Abrams do a Superman movie possibly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Russos are pretty much staying with Disney 

I wanna see JJ Abrams do a Superman movie possibly 

JJ Abrams is a good choice.  He did a great job with Star Wars.

Edited by MDCFAN101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Titans has been the biggest surprise this year for TV I thought it would suck 

But nope its great after you get passed the first few episodes and you get to the Doom Patrol episode after that the show is fucking awesome 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Titans has been the biggest surprise this year for TV I thought it would suck 

But nope its great after you get passed the first few episodes and you get to the Doom Patrol episode after that the show is fucking awesome 

Seriously?  It's that good?  The show did not impress me from what I saw from the trailers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Seriously?  It's that good?  The show did not impress me from what I saw from the trailers.

Trailers did not help it out one bit 

When all 4 are together its great

And Doom Patrol is coming February with Cyborg being in it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Trailers did not help it out one bit 

When all 4 are together its great

And Doom Patrol is coming February with Cyborg being in it 

TV series or movie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

That's interesting.

Its pretty awesome 

Jason Todd is also on the show before he dies and become Red Hood (not in the show yet cause he's still Robin II)

And its so accurate to the character

And Brandon Thwaites is the best Dick Grayson / Robin hopefully Nightwing soon 

Also the actress they got to play Starfire is really good. 

Edited by sateler96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Its pretty awesome 

Jason Todd is also on the show before he dies and become Red Hood (not in the show yet cause he's still Robin II)

And its so accurate to the character

And Brandon Thwaites is the best Dick Grayson / Robin hopefully Nightwing soon 

Also the actress they got to play Starfire is really good. 

Really?  The show is that good huh?  TBH, I still skeptical about it.  There's something about it that I don't like.  It has a certain stink that irritates me. 

However, I'm glad you're enjoying it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×