Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
MDCFAN101

Comic Book Talk

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

Dark Phoenix and The New mutants will be the last Fox X-Men movies 

Both more than likely will be flops and sucking 

Early screenings already say Dark Phoenix is the worst X-Men Movie

LOL I can probably tell why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

Black Panther won best Visual Effects.........

Over Infinity War the better visual effects 

Dumb asses Critics choice

Really?  That's interesting to say the least.  I do agree with you though that Infinity War had better visual effects.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Really?  That's interesting to say the least.  I do agree with you though that Infinity War had better visual effects.

Black Panther shouldn't even be nominated for Visuals 

Bumblebees were better (hell that had the best visuals in the series) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every Billion Dollar Comic Book Movie Ranked

1. The Dark Knight - $1 Billion 

2. Avengers: Infinity War - $2 Billion 

3. Captain America: Civil War - $1.1 Billion 

4. Marvel's The Avengers - $1.5 Billion

5. The Dark Knight Rises - $1 Billion 

6. Black Panther - $1.3 Billion

7. Iron Man 3 - $1.2 Billion

8. Aquaman - $1 Billion 

9. Avengers: Age of Ultron - $1.4 Billion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every Major Spider-Man or Spider-Man Related Film Ranked

1. Spider-Man: into the Spider-Verse
2. Spider-Man: Homecoming
3. Spider-Man 2
4. Spider-Man
5. The Amazing Spider-Man
6. Spider-Man 3 (Shit)
7. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Shit)
8. Venom (Shit)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

Every Major Spider-Man or Spider-Man Related Film Ranked

1. Spider-Man: into the Spider-Verse
2. Spider-Man: Homecoming
3. Spider-Man 2
4. Spider-Man
5. The Amazing Spider-Man
6. Spider-Man 3 (Shit)
7. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Shit)
8. Venom (Shit)

Here's my ranking:

  • Spider-Man 2
  • Spider-Man Homecoming
  • Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
  • Spider-Man
  • Spider-Man 3
  • Amazing Spider-Man
  • Venom
  • Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Shit)
Edited by MDCFAN101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's my grades for all the X-Men movies so far:

  • X-Men: A
  • X2: X-Men United: A+
  • X-Men 3: the Last Stand: D
  • X-Men Origins: Wolverine: F*ck You!!!
  • X-Men:  First Class: A+
  • The Wolverine: A-
  • X-Men: Days of Future Past: A+
  • Deadpool: B
  • X-Men: Apocalypse: A+
  • Logan: A+
  • Deadpool 2: A-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Here's my grades for all the X-Men movies so far:

  • X-Men: A
  • X2: X-Men United: A+
  • X-Men 3: the Last Stand: D
  • X-Men Origins: Wolverine: F*ck You!!!
  • X-Men:  First Class: A+
  • The Wolverine: A-
  • X-Men: Days of Future Past: A+
  • Deadpool: B
  • X-Men: Apocalypse: A+
  • Logan: A+
  • Deadpool 2: A-

My grading is almost the same 

X-Men: A-

X2: X-Men United: A+

X-Men: The Last Stand: D-

X-Men Origins: Wolverine: F- (The first 10 minutes is awesome then it crashes and burns)

X-Men: First Class: A+

The Wolverine: B+

X-Men: Days of Future Past: A+

Deadpool: A+

X-Men: Apocalypse: B (the first half is fantastic, the 2nd half kind of falls apart not bad just wish it kept that same feel)

Logan: At first it was an A now its a A+

Deadpool 2: A-

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

My grading is almost the same 

X-Men: A-

X2: X-Men United: A+

X-Men: The Last Stand: D-

X-Men Origins: Wolverine: F- (The first 10 minutes is awesome then it crashes and burns)

X-Men: First Class: A+

The Wolverine: B+

X-Men: Days of Future Past: A+

Deadpool: A+

X-Men: Apocalypse: B (the first half is fantastic, the 2nd half kind of falls apart not bad just wish it kept that same feel)

Logan: At first it was an A now its a A+

Deadpool 2: A-

 

The Wolverine I gave an A- because to me it's a really damn good movie.

X-Men Origins got a F*ck You from me because the majority of the film felt like that.

Deadpool got a B from me because I felt it did it's job to let people know who Deadpool actually is to those who don't read nor follow the comics.

Apocalypse got an A+ because I thought it was an excellent film altogether.  Plus, I thought Apocalypse was a very good villain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

The Wolverine I gave an A- because to me it's a really damn good movie.

X-Men Origins got a F*ck You from me because the majority of the film felt like that.

Deadpool got a B from me because I felt it did it's job to let people know who Deadpool actually is to those who don't read nor follow the comics.

Apocalypse got an A+ because I thought it was an excellent film altogether.  Plus, I thought Apocalypse was a very good villain.

I kinda like the first Deadpool more cause I like the Love Story and it was almost a smaller film 

The Wolverine would be higher if we got the real Silver Samurai and not that awful CGI thing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I kinda like the first Deadpool more cause I like the Love Story and it was almost a smaller film 

The Wolverine would be higher if we got the real Silver Samurai and not that awful CGI thing 

Don't get wrong, I loved the love story too.  That was my favorite thing about the first Deadpool movie.

True, we could've gotten the real Silver Samurai instead of that CGI mech suit, but TBH, it didn't bother me too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Don't get wrong, I loved the love story too.  That was my favorite thing about the first Deadpool movie.

True, we could've gotten the real Silver Samurai instead of that CGI mech suit, but TBH, it didn't bother me too much.

Its like Fox were holding James Mangold back for The Wolverine then let they let him do whatever he wanted with Logan he made a Modern Western Masterpiece 

Just like how The Dark Knight is a Crime Drama Masterpiece IMO that's how I see it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Official Ranking of the Comic Book TV Shows of 2018 *Gotham and Krypton won't be in this list since I don't watch that garbage (Seasons can be ranked differently)

1. Marvel's Daredevil (Season 3)
2. The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (Season 1)
$. Preacher (Season 3)
4. Legion (Season 2)
5. DC's Legends of Tomorrow (Season 3 & 4) 
6. Black Lightning (Season 1 & 2)
7. The Flash (Season 5)
8. Arrow  (Season 5)
9. Titans (Season 1)
10. Marvel's Runaways (Season 2)
11. Marvel's Cloak & Dagger (Season 1)
12. Marvel's Luke Cage (Season 2)
13. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Season 5)
14. Marvel's Jessica Jones (Season 2)
15. Arrow (Season 6)
16. The Flash (Season 4)
17. Supergirl (Season 3 & 4)
18. The Gifted (Season 1 & 2)
19. Marvel's Iron Fist (Season 2)

Edited by sateler96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Most Anticipated Comic Book TV Shows of 2019

1. Watchmen (Season 1)
2. The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (Season 2)
3. Preacher (Season 4)
4. Legion (Season 3)
5. Umbrella Academy (Season 1)
6. The Boys (Season 1)
7. Marvel's Cloak & Dagger (Season 2)
8. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Season 6)
9. Marvel's Jessica Jones (Season 3)
10. Marvel's The Punisher (Season 2)
11. Doom Patrol (Season 1) 

Shows idk that are coming out this year 

Marvel:s Loki Limited Series
Marvel's The Vision and Scarlet Witch Limited Series
Marvel's The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Limited series 

Edited by sateler96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Its like Fox were holding James Mangold back for The Wolverine then let they let him do whatever he wanted with Logan he made a Modern Western Masterpiece 

Just like how The Dark Knight is a Crime Drama Masterpiece IMO that's how I see it 

I just finished watching Reign of the Supermen.  Loved it.  I'm going to give it an A-.

Edited by MDCFAN101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best and Worst Comic Book Movies for Each Year

1978
Best: Superman
Worst: Dr. Strange

1980
Best: Superman II

1983
Worst: Superman III

1987
Worst: Superman IV: The Quest for Peace

1988 - None

1989
Best: Batman
Worst: The Punisher

1990
Best: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Worst: Captain America

1991
Best: The Rocketeer
Worst: The Guyver

1992
Best: Batman Returns
Worst: 

1993
Best: Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
Worst: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III

1994
Best: The Crow
Worst; The Fantastic Four

1995
Best: None
Worst: Judge Dredd

1996
Best: None
Worst: The Crow: City of Angels

1997
Best: None
Worst: Batman & Robin

1998
Best: Blade
Worst: Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

1999
Best: Mystery Men
Worst: Virus

2000
Best: X-Men
Worst: The Crow: Salvation

2001
Best: Ghost World
Worst: Josie and the Pussycats

2002
Best: Spider-Man
Worst: Lisístrata

2003
Best: X2: X-Men United 
Worst: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

2004
Best: Spider-Man 2
Worst: Catwoman

2005
Best: Batman Begins
Worst: Elektra

2006
Best: None
Worst: X-Men: The Last Stand

2007
Best: TMNT 
Worst: Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

2008
Best: The Dark Knight
Worst: The Spirit


2009
Best: Watchmen
Worst: X-Men Origins: Wolverine

2010
Best: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Worst: -Jonah Hex

2011
Best: X-Men: First Class
Worst: Green Lantern

2012
Best: Marvel's The Avengers
Worst: Ghost Rider: The Spirit of Vengeance

2013
Best: Iron Man 3
Worst: Kick-Ass 2

2014
Best: X-Men: Days of Future Past
Worst: The Amazing Spider-Man 2

2015
Best: Kingsman: The Secret Service
Worst: Fantastic Four

2016
Best: Captain America: Civil War
Worst: Suicide Squad

2017
Best: Logan
Worst: Justice League

2018
Best: Avengers: Infinity War
Worst: Venom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Best and Worst Comic Book Movies for Each Year

1978
Best: Superman
Worst: Dr. Strange

1980
Best: Superman II

1983
Worst: Superman III

1987
Worst: Superman IV: The Quest for Peace

1988 - None

1989
Best: Batman
Worst: The Punisher

1990
Best: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Worst: Captain America

1991
Best: The Rocketeer
Worst: The Guyver

1992
Best: Batman Returns
Worst: 

1993
Best: Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
Worst: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III

1994
Best: The Crow
Worst; The Fantastic Four

1995
Best: None
Worst: Judge Dredd

1996
Best: None
Worst: The Crow: City of Angels

1997
Best: None
Worst: Batman & Robin

1998
Best: Blade
Worst: Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

1999
Best: Mystery Men
Worst: Virus

2000
Best: X-Men
Worst: The Crow: Salvation

2001
Best: Ghost World
Worst: Josie and the Pussycats

2002
Best: Spider-Man
Worst: Lisístrata

2003
Best: X2: X-Men United 
Worst: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

2004
Best: Spider-Man 2
Worst: Catwoman

2005
Best: Batman Begins
Worst: Elektra

2006
Best: None
Worst: X-Men: The Last Stand

2007
Best: TMNT 
Worst: Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

2008
Best: The Dark Knight
Worst: The Spirit


2009
Best: Watchmen
Worst: X-Men Origins: Wolverine

2010
Best: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Worst: -Jonah Hex

2011
Best: X-Men: First Class
Worst: Green Lantern

2012
Best: Marvel's The Avengers
Worst: Ghost Rider: The Spirit of Vengeance

2013
Best: Iron Man 3
Worst: Kick-Ass 2

2014
Best: X-Men: Days of Future Past
Worst: The Amazing Spider-Man 2

2015
Best: Kingsman: The Secret Service
Worst: Fantastic Four

2016
Best: Captain America: Civil War
Worst: Suicide Squad

2017
Best: Logan
Worst: Justice League

2018
Best: Avengers: Infinity War
Worst: Venom

I still have yet to see Elektra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I still have yet to see Elektra

You don't need to lol the Netflix Elektra is all you need 

Well soon Disney+ if they bring back all the shows Netflix stupidly canceled 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

You don't need to lol the Netflix Elektra is all you need 

Well soon Disney+ if they bring back all the shows Netflix stupidly canceled 

I know, but I still have to see how it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2019 at 12:20 AM, MDCFAN101 said:

True, we could've gotten the real Silver Samurai instead of that CGI mech suit, but TBH, it didn't bother me too much.

Silver Samurai was a mech suit?:mellow:

Lame!:sleep:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, musicboy said:

Silver Samurai was a mech suit?:mellow:

Lame!:sleep:

In the movie, the Wolverine, he was.  Yeah.  That was kind of a cop out.

In the comics, he is a mutant that can super charge any bladed weapon to cut through almost anything, except for adamantium and vibranium.

 

6 hours ago, sateler96 said:

One of the worst CBM ever lol

That I'm not arguing my friend.  Still doesn't hurt to check it out for myself.

Edited by MDCFAN101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

In the movie, the Wolverine, he was.  Yeah.  That was kind of a cop out.

In the comics, he is a mutant that can super charge any bladed weapon to cut through almost anything, except for adamantium and vibranium.

 

That I'm not arguing my friend.  Still doesn't hurt to check it out for myself.

I think you need to check out both Guardians of the Galaxies 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×