The King of Hate Forums

Comic Book Talk

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watched Flashpoint: Paradox for like the 5th time yesterday. It's seriously one of my favourite DC movies of all time.

Hello True Believers, Welcome to Day 5 of the 30 Day Superhero Challenge. Today's topic is: Favorite Male Superhero Now, most if not some of you know who my favorite male superhero

The fight scene on Titan vs Thanos was epic to me. I think it was Titan. Thanos throws a freaking moon at Tony Stark LOL.  

Posted Images

4 hours ago, AssumeThePhycisian said:

Debatable. But I respect your opinion

X3 and Otigins are pretty bad man nearly killed the X-Men Franchise

But yeah Batman vs Superman is 2016's Biggest Disappointment so far 

Box Office, Critically, and with everyone, they rushed a movie they could of easily took the Marvel route would they been called copy cats of doing the same as Marvel sure, but least we would of had good movies, Thats why Marvel is winning and Still Winning sincr Civil War is gonna destroy everything in its path 

Hell X-Men is beating DC they just had Deadpool a movie that cost only $58 Million with Better CGI than BvsS (that cost almost $400 Million with Marketing) and Deadpool ended up more profitable, BvsS wont even get  $1Billion and thats said cause with characters like Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman in a movie together that should of made more money than both Avenger Films and Iron Man 3 and it wont 

Hell a movie i never thought of hitting $1 Billion might actually do it and thats Zootopia ($908 Million so far)  

Edited by sateler96
4 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Box Office, Critically, and with everyone, they rushed a movie they could of easily took the Marvel route would they been called copy cats of doing the same as Marvel sure, but least we would of had good movies, Thats why Marvel is winning and Still Winning sincr Civil War is gonna destroy everything in its path

Hell X-Men is beating DC they just had Deadpool a movie that cost only $58 Million with Better CGI than BvsS (that cost almost $400 Million with Marketing) and Deadpool ended up more profitable, BvsS wont even get  $1Billion and thats said cause with characters like Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman in a movie together that should of made more money than both Avenger Films and Iron Man 3 and it wont

Hell a movie i never thought of hitting $1 Billion might actually do it and thats Zootopia ($908 Million so far) 

4 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Whaaaat??!! You didn't like the Deadpool from X Men Origins?? I'm surprised, sateler

25 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Whaaaat??!! You didn't like the Deadpool from X Men Origins?? I'm surprised, sateler

You mean Barakapool?  Anyways, BVS is one of fav films of 2016.  I know many of us enjoyed the film, but yes it was convoluted.

• Upvote 1
Just now, AshishAshLamps007 said:

I actually BvS as well. Wouldn't call it a disappointment

I would in many ways it won't even be in m Top 10 or 20 Best Films of 2016 so far Deadpool, Zootopia, and The Jungle Book are in there 

BvS is just a movie with no deph Batman is the only fleshed out character, and Lex Luthor being a cartoon getting that soon to be 2017 Razzie

I'm not saying its a bad movie, but compared to the Superhero movies we have gotten recent;y and in the past

• The Dark Knight
  • Marvel's The Avengers
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier
  • Iron Man 
  • Spider-Man 2
  • Guardians of the Galaxy
  • Ant-Man
  • Batman Begins
  • Thor
  • Captain America: The First Avenger
  • Hell Iron Man 3
  • X-Men Days of Future Past
  • X-Men: First Class
  • X2: X-Men United
  • Deadpool
  • X-Men
  • Avengers: Age of ultron
  • Hell even Man of Steel is better developed
  • The Dark Knight Rises

All better Super Hero Movies than BvS and its looking like Civil War does what BvS failed to do 

this is one of the Weakest Superhero films that WB tried to throw everything at us instead of playing the Waiting Game basically like The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Its no Fantastic Four instead of Jessie Eisenberg I'm sorry Synder if you have Bryan Cranston to be Lex Luthor and decide to go with Jessie you should not direct Superhero movies anymore (Thats why I'm not excited for Justice League at all imo im dreading it) theres other 2017 Movies I'm more Excited about than Justice League

• Star Wars: Episode VIII
  • War for the Planet of the Apes
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
  • Kingsman: The Golden Circle
  • Dunkirk
  • Wonder Woman (Better Direcot than Snyder)
  • Alien Covenant
  • Blade Runner 2
  • The Snowman
  • Thor: Ragnarok
  • Coco
  • Spider-Man: Homecoming
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Dean Men Tell No Tales (Directed by people who made Marco Polo
  • Furious 8
  • Wolverine 3
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Baby Driver
  • Kong: Skull Island
  • John Wick: Chapter Two
  • The Lego Batman Movie

52 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

I'm pretty sure your Joking if not I might have to take that High Five back lol

5 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Yeah i get you that's why I said its debatable. But Civil War is going to destroyz everythingz in the box office, it looks too good. Apocolypse looks amazing, what else....Oh Doctor fucking Strange, which if you know who's playing him, you know that movie is going to be amazing. So when it comes to Batman vs Superman, I was disappointed(and been dissapointed with superman movies for a while now...) but i don't care cause the other franchises will gladly suck up the revenue that BvsS should of profited on. Theres to many good comic hero movies coming out this year that suppose to be amazing. 

Edited by AssumeThePhycisian
  • Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I would in many ways it won't even be in m Top 10 or 20 Best Films of 2016 so far Deadpool, Zootopia, and The Jungle Book are in there

BvS is just a movie with no deph Batman is the only fleshed out character, and Lex Luthor being a cartoon getting that soon to be 2017 Razzie

I'm not saying its a bad movie, but compared to the Superhero movies we have gotten recent;y and in the past

• The Dark Knight
  • Marvel's The Avengers
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier
  • Iron Man
  • Spider-Man 2
  • Guardians of the Galaxy
  • Ant-Man
  • Batman Begins
  • Thor
  • Captain America: The First Avenger
  • Hell Iron Man 3
  • X-Men Days of Future Past
  • X-Men: First Class
  • X2: X-Men United
  • Deadpool
  • X-Men
  • Avengers: Age of ultron
  • Hell even Man of Steel is better developed
  • The Dark Knight Rises

All better Super Hero Movies than BvS and its looking like Civil War does what BvS failed to do

this is one of the Weakest Superhero films that WB tried to throw everything at us instead of playing the Waiting Game basically like The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Its no Fantastic Four instead of Jessie Eisenberg I'm sorry Synder if you have Bryan Cranston to be Lex Luthor and decide to go with Jessie you should not direct Superhero movies anymore (Thats why I'm not excited for Justice League at all imo im dreading it) theres other 2017 Movies I'm more Excited about than Justice League

• Star Wars: Episode VIII
  • War for the Planet of the Apes
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
  • Kingsman: The Golden Circle
  • Dunkirk
  • Wonder Woman (Better Direcot than Snyder)
  • Alien Covenant
  • Blade Runner 2
  • The Snowman
  • Thor: Ragnarok
  • Coco
  • Spider-Man: Homecoming
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Dean Men Tell No Tales (Directed by people who made Marco Polo
  • Furious 8
  • Wolverine 3
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Baby Driver
  • Kong: Skull Island
  • John Wick: Chapter Two
  • The Lego Batman Movie

I'm pretty sure your Joking if not I might have to take that High Five back lol

Just call in Bruce Timm and Geoff Johns and it's a guaranteed success. Snyder is not the right man for DCCU. Agree with that one.

Just now, AssumeThePhycisian said:

Yeah i get you that's why I said its debatable. But Civil War is going to destroyz everythingz in the box office, it looks too good. Apocolypse looks amazing, what else....Oh Doctor fucking Strange, which if you know who's playing him, you know that movie is going to be amazing. So when it comes to Batman vs Superman, I was disappointing (and been dissapointed with superman movies for a while now...) but i don't care cause he other franchises will gladly suck up the revenue that BvsS should of profited on. Theres to many good comic hero movies coming out this year that suppose to be amazing. 

Civil War even with Non Spoiler reviews and thoughts on the movie even from Harcore DC Fans say its the best Comic Book/Superhero Movie ever

Apocalypse looks fantastic ever since First Class I've been hyped more and more for a X-Men Movie, The Wolverine i had low expectations and came out surprised, Days of Future Past just blew me away,and Apocalypse doesn't even have to be better than DOFP as long as its great thats fine for me 

Doctor Strange im hyped nough said

and theres still Suicide Squad which looks better and funner and just less boring (Except when Batman was in the Warehouse and Superman fighting people, and then the end looked and felt like Transformers 4 action, but maybe a little better, and the Wonder Woman stuff) SS just looks Bonkers and I love that plus David Ayer made Fury and made Shia Labeouf be the best part of that movie so i trust anything David Ayer makes he is a Strong Character Director

Plus We got 2017 as well with 

The Last Wolverine Film :(

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 

Wonder Woman which I have faith will be great plus its set WWI can't say no to that

Kingsman: The Golden Circle (Taron Edgerton and Channing Tatum teaming up as British and American Agents ) *Throws Money at the Computer*

Spider-Man: Homecoming (Spider-Man is Home :)

Thor: Ragnarok (New director who made What We Do In The Shadows and no Earth hopefully, No Natalie Portman and Kat Dennings, and more Hulk)

and Super Low Expectations for Justice League 

and Whenever Ben Affleck's The Batman gets a release date I will be saving money for that cause that is my Most Anticipated DC Movie cause I can trust Affleck cause he is a better director and Story Teller than Snyder 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Civil War even with Non Spoiler reviews and thoughts on the movie even from Harcore DC Fans say its the best Comic Book/Superhero Movie ever

Apocalypse looks fantastic ever since First Class I've been hyped more and more for a X-Men Movie, The Wolverine i had low expectations and came out surprised, Days of Future Past just blew me away,and Apocalypse doesn't even have to be better than DOFP as long as its great thats fine for me

and theres still Suicide Squad which looks better and funner and just less boring (Except when Batman was in the Warehouse and Superman fighting people, and then the end looked and felt like Transformers 4 action, but maybe a little better, and the Wonder Woman stuff) SS just looks Bonkers and I love that plus David Ayer made Fury and made Shia Labeouf be the best part of that movie so i trust anything David Ayer makes he is a Strong Character Director

Wonder Woman which I have faith will be great plus its set WWI can't say no to that

Kingsman: The Golden Circle (Taron Edgerton and Channing Tatum teaming up as British and American Agents ) *Throws Money at the Computer*

Thor: Ragnarok (New director who made What We Do In The Shadows and no Earth hopefully, No Natalie Portman and Kat Dennings, and more Hulk)

and Whenever Ben Affleck's The Batman gets a release date I will be saving money for that cause that is my Most Anticipated DC Movie cause I can trust Affleck cause he is a better director and Story Teller than Snyder

Last Wolverine movie?? :(

Will really miss Hugh Jackman. He's my pick for the best superhero actor after Christopher Reeve.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding!!! Im specifically waiting on those two movies.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Just call in Bruce Timm and Geoff Johns and it's a guaranteed success. Snyder is not the right man for DCCU. Agree with that one.

yeah go tell WB that they won't listen their in Denial plus look at last year they had a worst year than FOX 

their only hits were Mad Max: Fury Road and Creed, but not by that much but i figured those 2 films would be Amazing, I did not think Kingsman or The Martian would be good until I saw them the other hits WB had were San Andreas and American Sniper (Still a 2014 Movie)

and so far WB only somewhat "Hit" is BvS and pretty sure Suicide Squad, Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them, Keanu, The Nice Guys, The Conjuring 2, Central Inteligence will be hits, but even then Disney and Fox are still killing them overall Fox Had  Kung Fu Panda 3, The Revenant (2015 Film) and Deadpool as hits and Disney have Zootopia and The Jungle Book and soon to be Civil War as HUGE Hits 

But the good new Geoff Johns is helping Ben Affleck write The Batman so thats something 2 Batman Nerds right there 

Edited by sateler96
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Speaking BVS, they are releasing a R version of the film.  Should be interesting.

Also, I hope Hugh Jackman successfully recovers from skin cancer.

• Upvote 1

In other News Ryan Reynolds donated $5,000 to Brewvies Cinema'sGo Fundme since  The law, enforced by the Utah Department of Alcohol Beverage Control (DABC), states that no alcohol should be consumed at movies that feature full nudity or sex act. Since a Utah theater was serving Beer to people who went to go see Deadpool. 

Oh and Ryan Reynolds said Deadpool anywhere other China is R-Rated and in China its rated Fuck You lol 

2 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Speaking BVS, they are releasing a R version of the film.  Should be interesting.

Also, I hope Hugh Jackman successfully recovers from skin cancer.

i this is his 3rd time getting it btw 

and yeah i heard that in June, but its just 30 mins longer doubt it will help the film I would rather see the 4 Hour Original Version, but oh well id rather they cut out the Force Justice League tie ins that were so cringe worthy expect The Flash 

Oh so Ash since you me love John Wick alot don't know if you know this but thei Directors of that were 2nd Unit Directors of Civil War 

Edited by sateler96
34 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

In other News Ryan Reynolds donated $5,000 to Brewvies Cinema'sGo Fundme since  The law, enforced by the Utah Department of Alcohol Beverage Control (DABC), states that no alcohol should be consumed at movies that feature full nudity or sex act. Since a Utah theater was serving Beer to people who went to go see Deadpool.

Oh and Ryan Reynolds said Deadpool anywhere other China is R-Rated and in China its rated Fuck You lol

i this is his 3rd time getting it btw

and yeah i heard that in June, but its just 30 mins longer doubt it will help the film I would rather see the 4 Hour Original Version, but oh well id rather they cut out the Force Justice League tie ins that were so cringe worthy expect The Flash

Oh so Ash since you me love John Wick alot don't know if you know this but thei Directors of that were 2nd Unit Directors of Civil War

Wow really... Chad Stahelski is turning into a solid director. I know he was the stunt co-ordinator in the Matrix. More reasons to get excited for John Wick 2