Avengers: Infinity War

Ant-Man and the WaspMarvel Studios

VenomColumbia Pictures

2019-Captain MarvelMarvel Studios

Avengers: Endgame

Dark Phoenix20th Century Fox

Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse

Edited by Tiara99

After watching Batman Forever for the first time in like 10+ years, I am finally going to give you guys my personal grades for the Tim Burton-Joel Schumacher Batman films.

1. Batman (1989): A+
  2. Batman Returns: A
  3. Batman Forever: B+
  4. Batman & Robin: F*ck You!!!!

I just watched Batman Begins for the first time in several years and I come to realize that it was a much better movie than I remember.  However, more importantly, I saw that Christian Bale was a better Batman than I remembered.  I will still say he was better as Bruce Wayne than as Batman, but he was a good Batman though.

Personal Grades for the Christopher Nolan Batman movies updated:

• Batman Begins: A
  • The Dark Knight: B+
  • The Dark Knight Rises: A+

4 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Interesting. On a side note, have you picked up any of the "History of the marvel universe" issues ?

Eh JL was pretty much shit dont need to another version especially since WB is doing better with their DC Movies now after that disaster 

Plus The Batman cast is getting a stacked cast so far 

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

Eh JL was pretty much shit dont need to another version especially since WB is doing better with their DC Movies now after that disaster 

So, I am guessing that whole universe with the cast of heroes is being scrapped?

Just now, GuessWhat said:

So, I am guessing that whole universe with the cast of heroes is being scrapped?

Just Affleck since hes not coming back 

Were still getting Wonder Woman 1984 which is a prequel 

Aquaman 2

The Flash still

Cavill returning as Superman is still up in the air (JJ Abrahms is rumored to direct a Sequel)

Still got Birds of Prey and The Suicide Squad (soft reboot)

The Batman's Cast so far 

Robert Pattinson - Bruce Wayne / Batman

Andy Serkis - Alfred Pennyworth (in talks)

Jeffery Wright - James Gordon

Zoë Kravitz - Selina Kyle / Catwoman

Paul Dano - Edward Nashton / The Riddler

Colin Farrell - Oswald Copplepot/Penguin (in talks)

Matthew McConaughey - Harvey Dent/Two-Face (in talks)

14 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

Interesting. On a side note, have you picked up any of the "History of the marvel universe" issues ?

No I haven't.

The two Marvel series I have been following are the Immortal Hulk and Dark Carnage series.

14 hours ago, sateler96 said:

I personally want to see the Snyder Cut so I can see what Snyder's original vision of the film was.  I do however agree with you that the film Joss Whedon gave us was a disgrace and that the DCEU has definitely improved on their films.

As for the Batman, yeah the cast is getting pretty interesting.

10 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

No I haven't.

The two Marvel series I have been following are the Immortal Hulk and Dark Carnage series.

I personally want to see the Snyder Cut so I can see what Snyder's original vision of the film was.  I do however agree with you that the film Joss Whedon gave us was a disgrace and that the DCEU has definitely improved on their films.

As for the Batman, yeah the cast is getting pretty interesting.

Now WB would be stupid not to include Joqquin Phoneix's Joker into The Batman future 

Cause its gonna make $1 Billion lol and it was amazing 

31 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Now WB would be stupid not to include Joqquin Phoneix's Joker into The Batman future 

Cause its gonna make $1 Billion lol and it was amazing 

That would be interesting to see.

Joaquin probably gonna win the Oscar for Joker if he gets nominated 

Oscar's would be dumb as hell to snub him 

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/sci-fi/terminator/terminator-dark-fate-likely-to-lose-as-much-as-120-million-after-flopping-at-the-box-office-a171463

Terminator Franchise officially dead 

Not shocked after we haven't had a good movie since 1991 

Dark Fate is the best since T2 but that doesnt really mean much  cause ita still a Meh film and kinda shits on T2 just like Genisys did with both T1 and T2 and that was a embarrassment of a movie, this is just a disaster 

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/sci-fi/terminator/terminator-dark-fate-likely-to-lose-as-much-as-120-million-after-flopping-at-the-box-office-a171463

Terminator Franchise officially dead 

Not shocked after we haven't had a good movie since 1991 

Dark Fate is the best since T2 but that doesnt really mean much  cause ita still a Meh film and kinda shits on T2 just like Genisys did with both T1 and T2 and that was a embarrassment of a movie, this is just a disaster 

I heard that Dark Fate wasn't that good of a film.  While I personally do like Genisys, I agree that the Terminator franchise hasn't been great since T1 and T2. 

4 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I heard that Dark Fate wasn't that good of a film.  While I personally do like Genisys, I agree that the Terminator franchise hasn't been great since T1 and T2. 

Did you watch Watchmen (TV Series) yet 

7 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

No I haven't.

They are good they are basically just a broad history lesson of the Marvel universe. I recommend them.

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 11:51 PM, GuessWhat said:

They are good they are basically just a broad history lesson of the Marvel universe. I recommend them.

That's awesome.  BTW, I meant to say Absolute Carnage.  Don't know what possessed me to say Dark Carnage. LOL     

I also did some checking on DC's DCeased.  It was really good.  I know you're a bigger fan of Marvel than DC but I would recommend checking it out.

24 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I dont think WB ever will release it if they did it would of been released months after the movie released like BvS did 

27 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I dont think WB ever will release it if they did it would of been released months after the movie released like BvS did 

Between you and me man, WB would be stupid not to release this because it looks and sounds way better than that piece of garbage Joss Whedon gave us.  I mean look at the pic of Aquaman impaling Steppenwolff with his trident.  Don't get me wrong I understand where you are coming from and all but for me personally the Snyder Cut has to be released because I want to see what Snyder's true vision of the project was.  Besides, it WB years to release the Richard Donner Cut of Superman II.

Plus, I have a feeling that Zack Snyder got screwed over by WB.  I believe that someone at WB wanted to screw Snyder over.  Look, I understand that Zack Snyder isn't everyone's cup of tea, but he is very talented.  I personally think he is a solid director.  I loved Watchmen, Man of Steel, 300, and the Ultimate Edition of BVS.  Although, I still have to check out that animated movie he did about owls being guardians.  I heard that was good.

1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Between you and me man, WB would be stupid not to release this because it looks and sounds way better than that piece of garbage Joss Whedon gave us.  I mean look at the pic of Aquaman impaling Steppenwolff with his trident.  Don't get me wrong I understand where you are coming from and all but for me personally the Snyder Cut has to be released because I want to see what Snyder's true vision of the project was.  Besides, it WB years to release the Richard Donner Cut of Superman II.

Plus, I have a feeling that Zack Snyder got screwed over by WB.  I believe that someone at WB wanted to screw Snyder over.  Look, I understand that Zack Snyder isn't everyone's cup of tea, but he is very talented.  I personally think he is a solid director.  I loved Watchmen, Man of Steel, 300, and the Ultimate Edition of BVS.  Although, I still have to check out that animated movie he did about owls being guardians.  I heard that was good.

The owl movie is pretty good but still WB is doing fine with DC lol Aquaman made $1 Billion, Shazam should of made more but their stupid asses put it in April when it was a Christmas movie, and Joker is the most profitable comic book movie and is the highest grossing R Rated movie

Edited by sateler96

9 hours ago, sateler96 said:

The owl movie is pretty good but still WB is doing fine with DC lol Aquaman made $1 Billion, Shazam should of made more but their stupid asses put it in April when it was a Christmas movie, and Joker is the most profitable comic book movie and is the highest grossing R Rated movie

I understand that WB is doing better with their movies thanks to Aquaman and Shazam!, but I am not too high on their Birds of Prey movie.  It looks meh to me.  As for the Joker movie, yeah it is doing really well at the box office, but more importantly (IMO anyway) Joaquin Phoenix received massive amounts of acclaim for his version of the Joker.