The King of Hate Forums
MDCFAN101

Comic Book Talk

1 hour ago, GuessWhat said:

I wonder when it takes place.

It takes place after Captain America: Civil War which is IMO one of the best entries in the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe).  I figured that maybe we'll find why Natasha had blonde hair in Infinity War.

53 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

It takes place after Captain America: Civil War which is IMO one of the best entries in the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe).  I figured that maybe we'll find why Natasha had blonde hair in Infinity War.

I mean its pretty obvious lol its because she went into hiding 

Edited by sateler96

13 hours ago, sateler96 said:

I so can't wait for this.  It looks so friggin' awesome.  Plus, I'm happy to see Tom Weiling back as Superman (the Smallville version).

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 3:04 PM, sateler96 said:

Since it has been confirmed by Henry Cavill himself that he is still Superman, I'm open to DC doing an Earth 2 movie that features Michael B. Jordan playing Val-Zod, the current Superman of Earth 2. 

Edited by MDCFAN101

4 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Since it has been confirmed by Henry Cavill himself that he is still Superman, I'm open to DC doing an Earth 2 movie that features Michael B. Jordan playing Val-Zod, the current Superman of Earth 2. 

I dont think they need to being doing different earths yet they need to focus and fully reconnect their universe they have now 

16 hours ago, sateler96 said:

I dont think they need to being doing different earths yet they need to focus and fully reconnect their universe they have now 

I didn't say they need to it now.  All I said, if DC plans on doing an Earth 2 film in the future, I am open for it.

46 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I didn't say they need to it now.  All I said, if DC plans on doing an Earth 2 film in the future, I am open for it.

Though not a comic book movie I watched Kevin Smith's new movie Jay and Sulent Bob Reboot it was great 

The Cinematic Universe your not watching

FB_IMG_1575753934471.thumb.jpg.e80e69b42123b19dd5b056505b980996.jpg

FB_IMG_1575753938422.thumb.jpg.8ef53e3e7f9cb29846fd5521fecbcf4d.jpg

FB_IMG_1575753942044.thumb.jpg.a6d59d1d1f862c7e72dca48430bd7855.jpg

FB_IMG_1575753945205.thumb.jpg.83787f25bd0cb6551a400d214a8f5fa5.jpg

FB_IMG_1575753948228.thumb.jpg.b13a95879cbf620ad4ddc9c6b3637045.jpgFB_IMG_1575753950214.thumb.jpg.ea847429186334cbf3c742400244d15c.jpg

FB_IMG_1575753954224.thumb.jpg.5ac8a315eab9e3d13e7bf8151519c917.jpg

I have a bunch of old comic book single issues I'd gladly sell to someone on here if they're interested?

Most of them are from the DC New 52 reboot, Marvel and Marvel Now and a few indie/other publishers like IDW. Considering I just moved and a lot of stuff is still in boxes, if anyone is up for picking up a few to either boost their collections or pick up the odd issue they're missing, gimmie a shout. If there's enough interest I'll write an inventory of what I have. Got a couple of boxes worth, so no doubt there will be something that might interest you ;3c

1 hour ago, SassyGayLizard said:

I have a bunch of old comic book single issues I'd gladly sell to someone on here if they're interested?

Most of them are from the DC New 52 reboot, Marvel and Marvel Now and a few indie/other publishers like IDW. Considering I just moved and a lot of stuff is still in boxes, if anyone is up for picking up a few to either boost their collections or pick up the odd issue they're missing, gimmie a shout. If there's enough interest I'll write an inventory of what I have. Got a couple of boxes worth, so no doubt there will be something that might interest you ;3c

Thanks man.  We'll let you know.

3 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I'm 2 episodes in and I'm loving the CW's Crisis on Infinite Earth's event.

How about you guys?

Loving it their also setting something up down the line idk if you caught it 

40 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Loving it their also setting something up down the line idk if you caught it 

Dude, I just finished watching episode 3 and let me tell you what a turn of events.