The King of Hate Forums
MDCFAN101

Comic Book Talk

1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

For those interested:

Magic-dimensional powers? I love that!

Look at 2:57, he's even messing with the comic-vignettes.

11 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Magic-dimensional powers? I love that!

Look at 2:57, he's even messing with the comic-vignettes.

I know right.  Mr. Mxyzptlk is a classic.  One of my favorite characters from Superman's universe.  

I was introduced to him through the New Adventures of Superman cartoon from 1967.  Classic and excellent cartoon BTW.

If you're interested, you should totally check him out in Superman: The animated series in which he is voiced by Gilbert Godfrey.

Edited by MDCFAN101
  • Like 1

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/micheal-keaton-talks-return-as-batman-flash-movie-1299668

OMFG Please make this a reality.

@MoraMoria, @GuessWhat, and @sateler96,

I've been playing DC Universe Online these past 2 days, it is a lot of fun.  You guys should totally try it out especially you Mora.

Thank you!

I barely have time for games nowadays, but I'll check out the cutscenes of it, because I know they're super-good.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Thank you!

I barely have time for games nowadays, but I'll check out the cutscenes of it, because I know they're super-good.

The game itself is super good.  Plus, you get to learn a lot about the DC Universe.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

For those interested:

Oh cool! I also enjoy lore of weird & mysterious artifacts, wish they'd go a bit more into detail on how they supposedly work.

I also like the image at 1:58, with all the celestial objects & machines.

34 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Oh cool! I also enjoy lore of weird & mysterious artifacts, wish they'd go a bit more into detail on how they supposedly work.

I also like the image at 1:58, with all the celestial objects & machines.

That's great.  Did you check out the trailer for upcoming Superman: Man of Tomorrow animated film?  IMO it looks awesome.

Also check out my most recent YouTube video when you have the chance of course:

Edited by MDCFAN101

41 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

That's great.  Did you check out the trailer for upcoming Superman: Man of Tomorrow animated film?  IMO it looks awesome.

Yes, I just checked it. I've never seen much from Superman, except occasionally some years ago for that TV-series, (like, with actors), I think it was called "Smallville".

I also checked the other video, but I know less about Shazam than about Superman.

4 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Yes, I just checked it. I've never seen much from Superman, except occasionally some years ago for that TV-series, (like, with actors), I think it was called "Smallville".

I also checked the other video, but I know less about Shazam than about Superman.

Smallville was a good TV series.  Granted I only watched a handful of episodes, but from the episodes that I have seen, I liked it.

That's okay.  Check out my Characters: Why I Like Them Thread.  I talk about Captain Marvel (Billy Batson) there.

47 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Smallville was a good TV series.  Granted I only watched a handful of episodes, but from the episodes that I have seen, I liked it.

That's okay.  Check out my Characters: Why I Like Them Thread.  I talk about Captain Marvel (Billy Batson) there.

Oh yeah, I read that post some months ago, I didn't watch the movie though.

"Smallville" was probably the only show I watched about super-heroes, maybe there is something else, but I can't remember now.

24 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Oh yeah, I read that post some months ago, I didn't watch the movie though.

You should totally watch the movie.  It is among the best entries in the DCEU IMO along with Man of Steel, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and the Ultimate Edition of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.  The story, cast, acting, CGI, visuals, special effects, soundtrack, comedy, and action are amazing.

Let me tell you something, when I took my friend Cheyenne to see that movie, she knew nothing about about the characters yet she absolutely loved the movie.  TBH, I have a feeling you will too.

27 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

"Smallville" was probably the only show I watched about super-heroes, maybe there is something else, but I can't remember now.

Really?  That's interesting.  Have you checked out One Punch Man?  It is an amazing anime and superhero TV show IMO.

55 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Let me tell you something, when I took my friend Cheyenne to see that movie, she knew nothing about about the characters yet she absolutely loved the movie.  TBH, I have a feeling you will too.

Nice, a friend of mine invited me to the movies some time ago, but it got postponed because something else. Maybe I'll ask them for that one to watch together, since they were not sure which one I'd like.

Although it seems like our plans always change.

55 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Really?  That's interesting.  Have you checked out One Punch Man?  It is an amazing anime and superhero TV show IMO.

I checked the first season, so until the "one-eyed-spikey-hair" person, and it's true, the animations were great. Although it's an action anime, the "parody" element is present throughout the entire show, (that I watched), which takes away a bit of the suspense from the fights, because you know he's going to win in one move. That's probably the only thing that I dislike about the series, that he's too strong.

11 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Nice, a friend of mine invited me to the movies some time ago, but it got postponed because something else. Maybe I'll ask them for that one to watch together, since they were not sure which one I'd like.

Although it seems like our plans always change.

That's understandable.  

11 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I checked the first season, so until the "one-eyed-spikey-hair" person, and it's true, the animations were great. Although it's an action anime, the "parody" element is present throughout the entire show, (that I watched), which takes away a bit of the suspense from the fights, because you know he's going to win in one move. That's probably the only thing that I dislike about the series, that he's too strong.

Well, with all due respect, Saitama is a gag character.  He's not meant to be taken seriously.

43 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Hell and demon summonings? Sign me up for those!

Along with Wolverine abilities.  Don't forget those.  

Here's a video of Wolverine's other daughter, Laura Kinney aka X-23:

Edited by MDCFAN101

4 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Along with Wolverine abilities.  Don't forget those.  

Here's a video of Wolverine's other daughter, Laura Kinney aka X-23:

@MoraMoria, in case you want to learn about Wolverine:

Thanks so much!

I'll check them out later when I get some more free time.

• Like 1