The King of Hate Forums
MDCFAN101

Comic Book Talk

5 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Here is a video to help you learn a little bit more about Captain Marvel (Billy Batson):

Wow, his enemies also look interesting, like those "Seven Deadly Sins", they seem pretty cool, wonder what powers they have.

3 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Wow, his enemies also look interesting, like those "Seven Deadly Sins", they seem pretty cool, wonder what powers they have.

Glad you liked the video.  Captain Marvel does a pretty good rogues gallery IMO.  Black Adam is arguably Billy Batson's/Captain Marvel's greatest villain.  

30 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Glad you liked the video.  Captain Marvel does a pretty good rogues gallery IMO.  Black Adam is arguably Billy Batson's/Captain Marvel's greatest villain.  

Oh yeah, from the other videos you posted, that Lady Deathstrike also seems interesting. I actually think I saw at some point like 1-2 pages from a friend's comic in which she was.

26 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Oh yeah, from the other videos you posted, that Lady Deathstrike also seems interesting. I actually think I saw at some point like 1-2 pages from a friend's comic in which she was.

Lady Deathstrike is one mean chick.  I was introduced to her through the movie, X2: X-Men United in which she was portrayed well by Kelly Hu.

12 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

For those interested:

A sneeze destroying an entire planetary system? How has he not destroyed Earth by now?

I believe the Earth is something like 0.0003% of the mass of the solar system, not to mention the great distance between all the celestial objects in it.

Nice video, though.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

A sneeze destroying an entire planetary system? How has he not destroyed Earth by now?

I believe the Earth is something like 0.0003% of the mass of the solar system, not to mention the great distance between all the celestial objects in it.

Nice video, though.

Glad you liked it.  That feat during the Pre-Crisis era of the DC Universe.  During that time Superman was ridiculously powerful.

6 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I doubt it lol

WB said their moving on from that stuff 

I rather see Snyder move on to do other stuff and wouldnt want Affleck to be more stressed 

But WB and DC all over the place just seeing what shit sticks to the wall 

Thats why Marvel always wins cause they know where their going lol

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

I doubt it lol

TBH, I hope he does return as Batman.

Besides, a lot of Batman fans want to see him back as Batman.

Edited by MDCFAN101

12 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Here's Variant Comics' new episode for those interested:

My favourite thing about him is the alchemy powers he has, and manipulating molecules to create creatures, like that werewolf.

3 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

TBH, I hope he does return as Batman.

Besides, a lot of Batman fans want to see him back as Batman.

Theres no point they already have Robert Pattinson lol 

If they brought him back it will just confuse people 

Its 2020 this year has shown that there are many idiots in the world

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/amazon/the_boys/the-boys-season-3-may-be-eyeing-supernatural-the-walking-dead-star-jeffrey-dean-morgan-for-a-big-role-a176517

The Boys is so good

2 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

i saw a couple of clips of the Boys it does look interesting.

Should watch it 

Comic Series same creator as Preacher, but i find this show better cause iys more violent 

22 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Should watch it 

Comic Series same creator as Preacher, but i find this show better cause iys more violent 

I will eventually.

The Boys is basically a fictional universe where superheroes are douchebags.

BTW, check this out:

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/ray-fisher-joss-whedon-justice-league-1234695831/?fbclid=IwAR1cKzk3SQJ1gdKJ_rUNjcU3pedvR6iloKusQCZxfrmvo8R3HChBpQIYiNI

Edited by MDCFAN101

2 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I will eventually.

The Boys is basically a fictional universe where superheroes are douchebags.

BTW, check this out:

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/ray-fisher-joss-whedon-justice-league-1234695831/?fbclid=IwAR1cKzk3SQJ1gdKJ_rUNjcU3pedvR6iloKusQCZxfrmvo8R3HChBpQIYiNI

Yeah i saw that sad

Also Stargirl on DC Universe/CW has been amazing 

Same with Doom Patrol Season 2

Just now, sateler96 said:

Yeah i saw that sad

Also Stargirl on DC Universe/CW has been amazing 

Same with Doom Patrol Season 2

That's cool.

BTW, I just posted my new Fantasy fight.  You, Mora and GuessWhat should check it out when you get the chance.

DCEU is such a shit show i swear 

Just pick 1 fucking Batman dont use 3 or 4 cause apparently if Keaton doesnt work out WB  says their gonna get Bale back XD dumbasses forgot he said hes never coming back unless it was directed by Nolan

Now theres rumor of Batman Beyond movie and Zatana 

But no Superman sequel or Green Lantern Corps 

Just a bjnch of random movies like Amazons or The Trench 

This is whh MCU kills DCEU always they have a plan and none of their newer movies dont feel like random out of placed movies 

5 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

DCEU is such a shit show i swear 

Just pick 1 fucking Batman dont use 3 or 4 cause apparently if Keaton doesnt work out WB  says their gonna get Bale back XD dumbasses forgot he said hes never coming back unless it was directed by Nolan

Now theres rumor of Batman Beyond movie and Zatana 

But no Superman sequel or Green Lantern Corps 

Just a bjnch of random movies like Amazons or The Trench 

This is whh MCU kills DCEU always they have a plan and none of their newer movies dont feel like random out of placed movies 

In other words, they refuse to have a blueprint and a Kevin Feige to oversee this crap.

Anyways, check this out:

26 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

In other words, they refuse to have a blueprint and a Kevin Feige to oversee this crap.

Anyways, check this out:

Yup they need to get Geoff Johns cause right now hes writing Stargirl the writing on that show is great 

Characters are great, villains are great, so many good teases but taking their time with it. 

He should be the Head guy for DCEU which should be just DC Studios but WB is too stupid 

Its just throwinng shit at a wall to see what sticks

Thats why their TV Shows and Animations are so much better 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Yup they need to get Geoff Johns cause right now hes writing Stargirl the writing on that show is great 

Characters are great, villains are great, so many good teases but taking their time with it. 

He should be the Head guy for DCEU which should be just DC Studios but WB is too stupid 

Its just throwinng shit at a wall to see what sticks

Thats why their TV Shows and Animations are so much better 

Agreed.

BTW, did you check out the video I posted?

Edited by MDCFAN101