The King of Hate Forums

Comic Book Talk

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

LOL their puttint the Snyder Cut the day before Falcon and the Winter Soldier XD

Get to watch something shit and too long before watching something that will actually be good

How do you know the Synder Cut is going to be shit?  What if it is actually good?

Dude, as far as I am concerned, it is going be way better than the hot garbage Joss Whedon gave us back in 2017.  This is something the people including myself wanted.  Deal with it

Edited by MDCFAN101
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello True Believers, Welcome to Day 5 of the 30 Day Superhero Challenge. Today's topic is: Favorite Male Superhero Now, most if not some of you know who my favorite male superhero

@sateler96, @100gecs, @musicboy, @MoraMoria, and @GuessWhat, Last night, I have beaten Spider-Man the movie game on my Xbox 360.  Stay tuned for my review.

Watched Flashpoint: Paradox for like the 5th time yesterday. It's seriously one of my favourite DC movies of all time.

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

How do you know the Synder Cut is going to be shit?  What if it is actually good?

Dude, as far as I am concerned, it is going be way better than the hot garbage Joss Whedon gave us back in 2017.  This is something the people including myself wanted.  Deal with it

Nah its still Justice League just with stuff that wasnt in there 

Its still gonna be shit 

DCEU just needs to be rebooted it isnt going anywhere 

Gonna be a painful 4 hour movie 

21 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Nah its still Justice League just with stuff that wasnt in there 

Its still gonna be shit 

DCEU just needs to be rebooted it isnt going anywhere 

Gonna be a painful 4 hour movie 

No, it is going to be a much different film than the Joss Whedon film.  

Besides, you never gave the film a chance anyway.  

MCU Movies and TV Ranked

1. Avengers: Endgame
2. Avengers: Infinity War 
3. Captain America: Civil War
4. The Avengers
5. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
6. Iron Man
7. Guardians of the Galaxy
8. Thor: Ragnarok
9. WandaVision (Limited Series)
10. Spider-Man: Far From Home
11. Spider-Man: Homecoming 
12. Black Panther
13. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
14. Avengers: Age of Ultron
15. Iron Man 3
16. Ant-Man 
17. Doctor Strange 
18. Captain America: The First Avenger
19. Thor
20. Captain Marvel
21. Ant-Man and the Wasp
22. Iron Man 2
23. The Incredible Hulk
24. Thor: The Dark World

22 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Leto's New Look of Joker is garbage he looks like the Nun XD

Leto hasnt been good since his oscar win in 2013 

The bar is always low fot Snyder movies 

TBH, I had no interest in Leto's new Joker look.

His Joker has never appealed to me.  

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Yes!

This movie is an absolute classic.  Thank you Richard Donner and Christopher Reeve for making this movie a reality.

6 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Interesting.

Nah he looks just as bad as Trash Can man from Wonder Woman 

DCEU is just a mess 

Now Marvel gonna kill DC with TV now 

Now that marvel studios will total control now and that Netflix Marvel shows arent canon 

And CW DC tv is pretty much almost done besides Stargirl (being the perfect one) and im still excited about Superman & Lois but Marvel will still destroy 

Eh he looks more like a shit stain XD 

Snyders JL will be forgotten except from Snyder Cut Cry Babies while good things will be remembered like WandaVision and etc even The Suicide Squad will be 100x better than this since James Gunn a way better director than Snyder 

4 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Eh he looks more like a shit stain XD 

Snyders JL will be forgotten except from Snyder Cut Cry Babies while good things will be remembered like WandaVision and etc even The Suicide Squad will be 100x better than this since James Gunn a way better director than Snyder 

So you're saying that since I wanted the Snyder Cut, I'm a cry baby.  Rude much.

Second, I heard a lot of people saying that Darkseid looks amazing.  To me, he looks good.  Don't like my opinion, grow up.

Third, you never made a fucking attempt to give the Snyder Cut a chance.  The reason we're getting it is because Snyder for screwed over by Whedon perverted was and WB's stupidity.

Last, Snyder is far from a terrible director.  At least as far as I am concerned.

32 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

So you're saying that since I wanted the Snyder Cut, I'm a cry baby.  Rude much.

Second, I heard a lot of people saying that Darkseid looks amazing.  To me, he looks good.  Don't like my opinion, grow up.

Third, you never made a fucking attempt to give the Snyder Cut a chance.  The reason we're getting it is because Snyder for screwed over by Whedon perverted was and WB's stupidity.

Last, Snyder is far from a terrible director.  At least as far as I am concerned.

Nah just the snyder marks think its good

Snyder is more Style than Substance thars why his movies never really stand out as the best 

And now we have the Watchmen Miniseries that blows the movie out of the water cause from a better director 

Someone seems to be mad much XD calm your tits bruh