The King of Hate Forums

Comic Book Talk

5 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Its too big budget for regular TV 

Plus commercials

It obviously worked since people get to talk about each episode and make theorys you can't do that in a binge 

Also 7 and 8 have 1 post credit scene and 9 with 2

And next week will be a making of WandaVision 

Then March 19th The Falcon and the Winter Soldier which will be 6 episodes but their gonna be longer 

That is nice. Falcon and Winter Soldier will be cool. I am not refuting that the strategy was a success. Just put it on TV and it would be the same way is all I am saying. The instant release of all the episodes was one of the appeals to me with netflix and or the multitude of digital streaming platforms.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello True Believers, Welcome to Day 5 of the 30 Day Superhero Challenge. Today's topic is: Favorite Male Superhero Now, most if not some of you know who my favorite male superhero

@sateler96, @100gecs, @musicboy, @MoraMoria, and @GuessWhat, Last night, I have beaten Spider-Man the movie game on my Xbox 360.  Stay tuned for my review.

The fight scene on Titan vs Thanos was epic to me. I think it was Titan. Thanos throws a freaking moon at Tony Stark LOL.  

Posted Images

9 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

That is nice. Falcon and Winter Soldier will be cool. I am not refuting that the strategy was a success. Just put it on TV and it would be the same way is all I am saying. The instant release of all the episodes was one of the appeals to me with netflix and or the multitude of digital streaming platforms.

Yeah, i diomt mimd waiting tho it just makes you want the next episode more plus if they all dropped in January rhen you would ha e to wait 2 months for the next show

And then Loki is in June 

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Don't you mean Tom and Jerry: The Snyder Cut XD 

With worse CGI than 2017

No.  I mean Zack Snyder's JL with much better CGI that I've seen as far as I am concerned from 2017.

As for the Tom & Jerry movie, f*ck it.  I have no interest in seeing it.  FYI, I love Tom & Jerry.  I grew up watching and loving their classic cartoons as a kid.  However, every time I see those trailers, I'm like, "This movie looks like hot garbage." 

Edited by MDCFAN101
51 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

@sateler96,

Mock the film all you want to my friend.  There is nothing you or anyone else will say or do that will sway me from watching Zack Snyder's JL.

Never said i was XD 

Dont put words in my mouth 

Jesus you sound just like a Snyder Cultist 

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/wonder_woman/wonder_woman_1984/wonder-woman-1984-picks-up-two-razzie-nominations-including-worst-supporting-actress-for-kristen-wiig-a183129

XD definitely deserves the nom for Wigg she was awful

Not like it will win both of its nominations theres way worse movies nominated while Birds of Prey will prob get a Makeup Oscar Nomination 

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/zack-snyders-justice-league-first-social-media-reactions-land-early-and-theyre-overwhelmingly-positive-a183176#gs.vmtufn

Lol BvS (Theatrical), Suicide Squad, Joss Whedons JL, and WW84 all has positive reactions too 

And their all shit

And the people who have seen it already on HBO Max leak said it was dog shif XD

Comic Book TV Shows of 2021 Ranked so far

1. WandaVision (Limited Series)
2. Resident Alien (Season 1)
3. Superman and Lois (Season 1)
4. The Flash (Season 7)
5. Batwoman (Season 2)
6. Riverdale (Season 5) (Shit)
7. Black Lightning (Season 4) (Garbage)

https://screenrant.com/zack-snyders-justice-league-2021-movie-reviews/

I trust screenrant more than most fanboys 

It has a 54% on Metacritic 

75% on RT but it will drop like WW 84 did 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

75% on RT but it will drop like WW 84 did 

Why do you care whether or not it drops on RT?

All you should care about is whether or not you enjoy the damn film.  If you're willing to see it that is.

Edited by MDCFAN101