The King of Hate Forums

Comic Book Talk

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello True Believers, Welcome to Day 5 of the 30 Day Superhero Challenge. Today's topic is: Favorite Male Superhero Now, most if not some of you know who my favorite male superhero

@sateler96, @100gecs, @musicboy, @MoraMoria, and @GuessWhat, Last night, I have beaten Spider-Man the movie game on my Xbox 360.  Stay tuned for my review.

The fight scene on Titan vs Thanos was epic to me. I think it was Titan. Thanos throws a freaking moon at Tony Stark LOL.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I haven't thought about that actually.

Yeah and plus it doeant really move that character of Wonder Woman forward since its still a prequel o present day. 

Alot of people want Patty Jenkins off Wonder Woman 3 and if she fucks up Rouge Squadron she prob will. 

Just now, sateler96 said:

Yeah and plus it doeant really move that character of Wonder Woman forward since its still a prequel o present day. 

Alot of people want Patty Jenkins off Wonder Woman 3 and if she fucks up Rouge Squadron she prob will. 

Interesting.

2 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

To get myself ready for Snyder's rendition of JL, I've been watching the Ultimate Edition of Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice and now Man of Steel.

I also recommend Resident Alien its from Dark Horse 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I also recommend Resident Alien its from Dark Horse 

I heard about that.  It does sound interesting.

I know this is going to sound weird, but, since the Snyder Cut premieres on HBO Max @ midnight, I am going get up between 7:30 & 8:00 am EST tomorrow, have my Slimfast for breakfast (I am trying to lose weight), go to my family room and watch the Snyder Cut.  Next, I will write my review of the film in my notebook.  Then, I will post it in the movie review thread.

Edited by MDCFAN101
6 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I heard about that.  It does sound interesting.

I know this is going to sound weird, but, since the Snyder Cut premieres on HBO Max @ midnight, I am going get up between 7:30 & 8:00 am EST tomorrow, have my Slimfast for breakfast (I am trying to lose weight), go to my family room and watch the Snyder Cut.  Next, I will write my review of the film in my notebook.  Then, I will post it in the movie review thread.

Seems about right

I woke up with it on my site this morning, but didnt want to get out of bed XD

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

Seems about right

I woke up with it on my site this morning, but didnt want to get out of bed XD

What site do you use to watch these movies since you've explained to us in the past that you don't have a movie theatre near you?

8 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

What site do you use to watch these movies since you've explained to us in the past that you don't have a movie theatre near you?

Anymany different sites that site i sent you to watch WandaVision is where i watched it 

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Oh i do im using a friends 

oh ok.  I need to get Disney+.

Anyways, as I am watching Man of Steel on HBO Max, I can't get over how hot the actress that plays Faora-Ul is.

Edited by MDCFAN101
31 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

oh ok.  I need to get Disney+.

Anyways, as I am watching Man of Steel on HBO Max, I can't get over how hot the actress that plays Faora-Ul is.

My mom finally watched Captain Marvel that was the inly thing missing from the MCU she hasnt seen 

And i said i hope Secret Invasion explains when Nick Fury went to space and how lomg Talos has been him 

This is a very smart decisionby Sony it would of gotten murdered by Fast 9

6 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

My mom finally watched Captain Marvel that was the inly thing missing from the MCU she hasnt seen 

And i said i hope Secret Invasion explains when Nick Fury went to space and how lomg Talos has been him.

That's cool.  Did she enjoy it?