The King of Hate Forums

Comic Book Talk

6 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Its great dont get me wrong just the MCU series are better 

Robert Kirkman is a genius though 

I heard that as well.

Still, my opinion could change once I watch episode 2 of Falcon and Winter Soldier as well as WandaVision.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello True Believers, Welcome to Day 5 of the 30 Day Superhero Challenge. Today's topic is: Favorite Male Superhero Now, most if not some of you know who my favorite male superhero

@sateler96, @100gecs, @musicboy, @MoraMoria, and @GuessWhat, Last night, I have beaten Spider-Man the movie game on my Xbox 360.  Stay tuned for my review.

The fight scene on Titan vs Thanos was epic to me. I think it was Titan. Thanos throws a freaking moon at Tony Stark LOL.  

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I heard that as well.

Still, my opinion could change once I watch episode 2 of Falcon and Winter Soldier as well as WandaVision.

Id like them or whoever to redo Kick-Ass as animated series now 

Especially since Kick-Ass 2 was god awful besides the score Justice Forever (that shit was fire)

Just now, sateler96 said:

Id like them or whoever to redo Kick-Ass as animated series now 

Especially since Kick-Ass 2 was god awful besides the score Justice Forever (that shit was fire)

TBH, I never watched Kick-Ass 2 in its entirety.

10 hours ago, sateler96 said:

You need to watch Brightburn its basically a original take on a Superman like kid evil James Gunn wwas one of the writers its in the same world as his film Super

Oh ok.  Now I understand.

2 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

This looks 100x better than 2016's

Not only that, but also more hilarious.

Plus, the CGI & visuals on King Shark look amazing IMO.

I think I just saw freakin' Starro the Conqueror at the end.

15 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Not only that, but also more hilarious.

Plus, the CGI & visuals on King Shark look amazing IMO.

I think I just saw freakin' Starro the Conqueror at the end.

I think so

James Gunn saved it hopefully people will now stop wanting Ayer Cut cause im sure its still garbage 

Just now, sateler96 said:

I think so

James Gunn saved it hopefully people will now stop wanting Ayer Cut cause im sure its still garbage 

TBH, I think regardless if James Gunn's Suicide Squad becomes a hit (I have full confidence that it will be a hit), people would still want the Ayer Cut.

TBH with you, as much as I want the Snyderverse restored, I could care less about the Ayer Cut because Ayer hasn't really impressed me as a movie goer.  I mean, I didn't hate Bright, but it didn't exactly wow me either.

TBH, I think regardless if James Gunn's Suicide Squad becomes a hit (I have full confidence that it will be a hit), people would still want the Ayer Cut.

TBH with you, as much as I want the Snyderverse restored, I could care less about the Ayer Cut because Ayer hasn't really impressed me as a movie goer.  I mean, I didn't hate Bright, but it didn't exactly wow me either.

Hes only made 2 good movies End of Watch and Fury 

And he wrote Training Day 

Thats about it 

https://screenrant.com/suicide-squad-2-sylvester-stallone-king-shark-role-confirmed/

:O

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

Screenshot_20210326-122007_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fd3d3626eaf65c8477b1f04882ac5b52.jpgScreenshot_20210326-122015_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7ff735f851e21ad4f46f2f0bf02ad665.jpgScreenshot_20210326-122019_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3ee8317ec33145043a2bcc31ae70eadd.jpgScreenshot_20210326-122022_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2ac2c3f7367cc7bec67e8ff86e4bdc57.jpg

This dude is mentally challenged im sorry for saying that, but he is lol 

He makes people who like the Snyder Cut look bad 

Agreed that guy needs to go to a mental institute ASAP.

The movie looks great as far as I am concerned.

Edited by MDCFAN101
3 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

Do you have HBO MAX? If yes, does an additional fee to the monthly subscription have to be purchased to watch the "Snyders cut?"

No its free for a month i believe 

Edited by sateler96