The King of Hate Forums

Comic Book Talk

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

Do you have HBO MAX? If yes, does an additional fee to the monthly subscription have to be purchased to watch the "Snyders cut?"

I do have HBO Max, but I don't think there's an additional fee to watch Snyder's Justice League (which is an awesome movie IMO).

Edited by MDCFAN101
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello True Believers, Welcome to Day 5 of the 30 Day Superhero Challenge. Today's topic is: Favorite Male Superhero Now, most if not some of you know who my favorite male superhero

@sateler96, @100gecs, @musicboy, @MoraMoria, and @GuessWhat, Last night, I have beaten Spider-Man the movie game on my Xbox 360.  Stay tuned for my review.

The fight scene on Titan vs Thanos was epic to me. I think it was Titan. Thanos throws a freaking moon at Tony Stark LOL.  

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

One step forward to getting Kang in the MCU before he shows up in Ant-Man 3

Wait, Kang is showing up in Ant-Man 3?  Why?  IMO, he should show in an Avengers movie which makes more sense because he is among the Avengers' greatest villains.

Edited by MDCFAN101
10 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Wait, Kang is showing up in Ant-Man 3?  Why?  IMO, he should show in an Avengers movie which makes more sense because he is among the Avengers' greatest villains.

Because Ant-Man 3 will explore mpre pf the Quantum Realm i dont thibk hes the mai. Villain i think its fonna set him up cause were not getting an Avengers movie for awhile 

5 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Because Ant-Man 3 will explore mpre pf the Quantum Realm i dont thibk hes the mai. Villain i think its fonna set him up cause were not getting an Avengers movie for awhile 

Understandable.

BTW, I will post up of couple of interesting topics that I've been wanting to talk about for quite some time so please stay tuned.

3 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

What do you individuals think of Taskmaster's design in the Black Widow movie?

He looka badass of courae in the trailers its implied hes face Captain America, Hawkeye, and Black Panther before wish they could show that i think that would of been badass

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

This is fake news my friend never believe anything on that site that says Rumor Mill its always a bullshit source 

2 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Agreed.  Why does Hollywood do this to us from time to time?

BTW, why can't you receive any messages?

This will be a tv series on CW lol

24 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

You never answered my question.

Why can't you receive any messages?

I do receive messages 

Just now, sateler96 said:

I do receive messages 

Have you been trying to send me messages?