The King of Hate Forums

Comic Book Talk

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watched Flashpoint: Paradox for like the 5th time yesterday. It's seriously one of my favourite DC movies of all time.

The fight scene on Titan vs Thanos was epic to me. I think it was Titan. Thanos throws a freaking moon at Tony Stark LOL.  

@sateler96, @100gecs, @musicboy, @MoraMoria, and @GuessWhat, Last night, I have beaten Spider-Man the movie game on my Xbox 360.  Stay tuned for my review.

Posted Images

The Incredible Hulk: Future Imperfect - Review 

The Positives:

• The writing by Peter David is absolutely phenomenal.  The premise of this series is that the granddaughter of Rick Jones from an alternate future travels over to the main Marvel universe aka Earth 616 to persuade the Hulk to help her and a group of rebels to stop a mad tyrant called the Maestro.  As the Hulk is brought over to this alternate future, he soon discovers that the Maestro is none other than himself.
  • The artwork by George Perez is amazing.
  • The action through the comic is intense, graphic, and amazing.

The Negatives:

• None at all.

Overview: The Incredible Hulk: Future Imperfect is one of the best Incredible Hulk comics and story arcs I've ever read of all time.  I highly recommend to anyone that is a huge fan of the Hulk like I am.

Grade: A+

image.thumb.png.fda85e8e580104988a7ac287daae17a8.png

• Upvote 1

The Incredible Hulk: The End - Review

The Positives: 

• The writing by Peter David is absolutely beautiful.  The Incredible Hulk: The End is an elseworld/alternate reality story that depicts the Hulk being the last survivor on Earth during a post-apocalyptic future.  This series shows the Hulk's longevity and immortal way before the Immortal Hulk series.
  • The artwork by Dale Keown is fantastic.

The Negatives:

• None at all whatsoever.

Overview: The Incredible Hulk: The End is among the best Incredible Hulk comics and stories out there.  If you are fan of the Hulk like me, you must check out this story.  It is absolutely beautiful.

image.thumb.png.feb4ae2635272e1d11c86aa4bde1f04f.png

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, sateler96 said:

https://whatculture.com/tv/olivia-colman-in-talks-to-join-mcu-secret-invasion?rf=homepage

This is a huge get

I just will be happy if they get nominated,  dont even have to win 

Mainly cause if Olsen gets nominated for Limited series Actress she isnt beatting Anya Taylor Joy for Queens Gambit

Getting nominated is still huge my friend.

On 4/17/2021 at 10:24 PM, MDCFAN101 said:

The Incredible Hulk: Future Imperfect - Review 

The Positives:

• The writing by Peter David is absolutely phenomenal.  The premise of this series is that the granddaughter of Rick Jones from an alternate future travels over to the main Marvel universe aka Earth 616 to persuade the Hulk to help her and a group of rebels to stop a mad tyrant called the Maestro.  As the Hulk is brought over to this alternate future, he soon discovers that the Maestro is none other than himself.
  • The artwork by George Perez is amazing.
  • The action through the comic is intense, graphic, and amazing.

The Negatives:

• None at all.

Overview: The Incredible Hulk: Future Imperfect is one of the best Incredible Hulk comics and story arcs I've ever read of all time.  I highly recommend to anyone that is a huge fan of the Hulk like I am.

image.thumb.png.fda85e8e580104988a7ac287daae17a8.png

Is this the first appearance of the Maestro?

On 4/18/2021 at 3:03 PM, MDCFAN101 said:

The Incredible Hulk: The End - Review

The Positives: 

• The writing by Peter David is absolutely beautiful.  The Incredible Hulk: The End is an elseworld/alternate reality story that depicts the Hulk being the last survivor on Earth during a post-apocalyptic future.  This series shows the Hulk's longevity and immortal way before the Immortal Hulk series.
  • The artwork by Dale Keown is fantastic.

The Negatives:

• None at all whatsoever.

Overview: The Incredible Hulk: The End is among the best Incredible Hulk comics and stories out there.  If you are fan of the Hulk like me, you must check out this story.  It is absolutely beautiful.

image.thumb.png.feb4ae2635272e1d11c86aa4bde1f04f.png

Does this take place after the Avengers: Last stand event where the hulk comes back to life after being killed by Hawkeye in Civil War 2?

16 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Is this the first appearance of the Maestro?

Yes

16 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Does this take place after the Avengers: Last stand event where the hulk comes back to life after being killed by Hawkeye in Civil War 2?

Nope.  This story was written back in the 2000s.  As I said in my review, this story is an elseworld/alternate reality story.

1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Yes

Nope.  This story was written back in the 2000s.  As I said in my review, this story is an elseworld/alternate reality story.

Is the Hulk: The end have only one issue because that is all I see on comixology.

20 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Yes it is my friend.  Please it read for yourself it is a beautiful story.

Nah, I want you to make an audio book for me and read it to me. LOL jk.

I will definitely check it out though. Now that I think about it the Hawkeye missions in Marvel's Avengers is called future imperfect.

Edited by GuessWhat
5 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Nah, I want you to make an audio book for me and read it to me. LOL jk.

LOL!!!  You're a character you know that my friend.

5 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

I will definitely check it out though. Now that I think about it the Hawkeye missions in Marvel's Avengers is called future imperfect.

Yes it is.  I gotta get back to that.

MCU Movies & TV with DCEU and Sony's Marvel SuperHero Cinematic Universes Ranked

1. Avengers: Endgame
2. Avengers: Infinity War 
3. Captain America: Civil War
4. The Avengers
5. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
6. Iron Man
7. Guardians of the Galaxy
8. Thor: Ragnarok
9. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (Limited Series)
10. WandaVision (Limited Series)
11. Spider-Man: Far From Home
12. Spider-Man: Homecoming 
13. Black Panther
14. Shazam!
15. Wonder Woman
16. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
17. Avengers: Age of Ultron
18. Iron Man 3
19. Aquaman
20. Ant-Man 
21. Doctor Strange 
22. Captain America: The First Avenger
23. Man of Steel
24. Thor
25. Captain Marvel
26. Ant-Man and the Wasp
27. Iron Man 2
28. The Incredible Hulk
29. Thor: The Dark World
30. Birds of Prey
31. Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice UE (Meh)
31. Zack Snyder's Justice League (Meh)
33. Venom (Shit)
34. Wonder Woman 1984 (Shit)
35. Suicide Squad (Shit)
36. Joss Whedon's Justice League (Shit)

Edited by sateler96
2 hours ago, sateler96 said:

While I do want the Snyderverse to be brought back, I will not go to the extreme like these people are doing.