Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Comic Book Talk


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watched Flashpoint: Paradox for like the 5th time yesterday. It's seriously one of my favourite DC movies of all time.

The fight scene on Titan vs Thanos was epic to me. I think it was Titan. Thanos throws a freaking moon at Tony Stark LOL.  

@sateler96, @100gecs, @musicboy, @MoraMoria, and @GuessWhat, Last night, I have beaten Spider-Man the movie game on my Xbox 360.  Stay tuned for my review.

Posted Images

Just now, GuessWhat said:

I think I read your guy's opinion on Doom Patrol, but I don't feel like looking for it. Is Doom Patrol worth a watch or skip it? I got a month of HBO max, so if you got any suggestions on what to watch please share.

Its definitely a watch i love Doom Patrol both Season are fantastic 

It is wierd cause it spinned off of Titans Season 1 but their both on different earths so its confusing 

But Titans S3 needs to fix shit cause S2 was a Disaster 

 

Also saw this 

Apparently WB reported than The Snyder Cut didnt get them new subscribersthat they were hoping for lol

So people who still want the Snyderverse aint getting it 

DC needs a entire just start from scratch cause it just doesnt feel like a connected Universe 

5 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

I think I read your guy's opinion on Doom Patrol, but I don't feel like looking for it. Is Doom Patrol worth a watch or skip it? I got a month of HBO max, so if you got any suggestions on what to watch please share.

Also Falcon and the winter Soldier 6 episode finished

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MDCFAN101 said:

You can thank WB for that shit.

WB said basically the views for Snyder Cut was basically DC fans or comic book fans not the general audience like it would for a theater so technically if you compare it with a box office opening with users and views it Bombed 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sateler96 said:

WB said basically the views for Snyder Cut was basically DC fans or comic book fans not the general audience like it would for a theater so technically if you compare it with a box office opening with users and views it Bombed 

I still loved it so it is what it is.

Anyways, I gotta catch up on Invincible, Superman & Lois, Wandavison and Falcon and Winter Soldier.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I still loved it so it is what it is.

Anyways, I gotta catch up on Invincible, Superman & Lois, Wandavison and Falcon and Winter Soldier.

Apparently their gonna be making a live action Invincible for some reason 

Idk why the animation is pretty much perfect this just feels like when M Night made live action The Last Airbender 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Really?  That's interesting.

I rather just stick with the animation as we can get multiple seasons since the comics are still going and you wont have to wait every 2-3 years and hey wont have to cut out stuff

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I rather just stick with the animation as we can get multiple seasons since the comics are still going and you wont have to wait every 2-3 years and hey wont have to cut out stuff

Same here man.

Link to post
Share on other sites

MCU Movies and TV Ranked

1. Avengers: Endgame
2. Avengers: Infinity War 
3. Captain America: Civil War
4. The Avengers
5. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
6. Iron Man
7. Guardians of the Galaxy
8. Thor: Ragnarok
9. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (Limited Series)
10. WandaVision (Limited Series)
11. Spider-Man: Far From Home
12. Spider-Man: Homecoming 
13. Black Panther
14. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
15. Avengers: Age of Ultron
16. Iron Man 3
17. Ant-Man 
18. Doctor Strange 
19. Captain America: The First Avenger
20. Thor
21. Captain Marvel
22. Ant-Man and the Wasp
23. Iron Man 2
24. The Incredible Hulk
25. Thor: The Dark World

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Wow, it really dropped in quality since I last watched it?  Damn.

Its dropped since Season 1

Season 2 was boring but hoped the final fight would be great.... spoiler it wasnt 

Season 3 was somewhat better but not saying much

Season 4 (the current final season) has just been atrocious im only wanna see how it ends

I like Black Lightning in this show and want to keep seeing him in future crossovers post covid, but this season has been so bad that i just want Tobias to murder the whole Jefferson family 

And the worst part of all of this CW doesnt seem to care about Black Lightning this season cause they refuse to show the next weeks episode preview 

Even Riverdale which just as atrocious now they show preview too XD

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Its dropped since Season 1

Season 2 was boring but hoped the final fight would be great.... spoiler it wasnt 

Season 3 was somewhat better but not saying much

Season 4 (the current final season) has just been atrocious im only wanna see how it ends

I like Black Lightning in this show and want to keep seeing him in future crossovers post covid, but this season has been so bad that i just want Tobias to murder the whole Jefferson family 

And the worst part of all of this CW doesnt seem to care about Black Lightning this season cause they refuse to show the next weeks episode preview 

Even Riverdale which just as atrocious now they show preview too XD

TBH, the tv series made me a bit of a fan of Black Lightning.  IMO, Cress Williams has done a terrific job playing the character.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Awesome sauce.

 

22 minutes ago, musicboy said:

Over a decade, and people still complain about WB's sillyness. I can't blame ya'll one bit. Lol!

I know right.  If only they had half of brain and some common sense.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...