The King of Hate Forums

Comic Book Talk

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello True Believers, Welcome to Day 5 of the 30 Day Superhero Challenge. Today's topic is: Favorite Male Superhero Now, most if not some of you know who my favorite male superhero

@sateler96, @100gecs, @musicboy, @MoraMoria, and @GuessWhat, Last night, I have beaten Spider-Man the movie game on my Xbox 360.  Stay tuned for my review.

@sateler96, @GuessWhat, @MoraMoria, @musicboy, and @100gecs, I just finished watching James Gunn's The Suicide Squad.  Stay tuned tomorrow for my review.

Posted Images

Hello True Believers,

Welcome to a very special post here on my Comic Book Talk thread.

Today, I'm going to talk about a certain muscle bound hero from the Marvel Universe that I feel should make a transition into the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

This muscle bound hero has a fan favorite among avid Marvel Comics fans for decades and is considered by many to be one of the best adaptations and interpretations of the legend from Greek and Roman mythology.

Ladies and gentlemen, the character I'm talking about is:

1582513334_Hercules(MarvelComicsVersion).thumb.jpg.92501e08e8e38c844aea41639420d2d0.jpg 

Hercules.

For those who don't know, Marvel Comics created their own variation of Hercules during the Silver Age of Comics.  He was created by two of the greatest legends and icons in comic book history, Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.  He made his very first appearance in Journey Into Mystery Annual Vol. 1 #1 (October, 1965).  He is regarded by many as one of the best and most accomplished heroes in the entire Marvel Universe.  He, along with so many other Marvel heroes, has been part of the Avengers.

Hercules has established as a major powerhouse in the Marvel Universe as his strength much like Hulk and Thor is potentially unlimited.  He is also nigh-invulnerable, possesses immense stamina, moderate healing, and years upon years of combat experience and expertise.  During the blood oath storyline, Thor admits while fighting Hercules that Hercules is his superior in hand-to-hand combat.

Hercules has played a huge role in many big events that have occurred in the Marvel Universe such as the 2006 Civil War event and the Infinity Gauntlet back in the 1980s.

Now as for the actor who I think should portray him in the MCU, that I will save for another time.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post.  I'll see you guys next time.  PEACE!!!