The King of Hate Forums

Comic Book Talk

MDCFAN101

6 minutes ago, ilscuro said:

If you read the comics, The Flash is way faster than Quicksilver.

Admittedly Quicksilver looks way better in the X-men films, but that's probably because they have a much bigger production budget than they do on The Flash tv series.

Yeah I totally forgot  about the Flash's bullshit, my fault. "The Speed Force" that breaks the entire DC Universe and where 20 different Flash's exist cause his character is never as interesting as his superpower. I just dont like the Flash as a character....probably cause I try to apply real world physics to him.

How the fuck can he run around the earth at the speed of light and somehow still feel the effect sof earths gravity? Wouldn't he just fly the fuck off the planet when he reached escape velocity?

How come the infinite mass punch doesn't pretty much kill everyone on the planet from the sheer gravity it would generate?

How come everyone seems like they can tap into the speed force?

I don't get it.. I dont like characters that can break an entire comic universe.

2 hours ago, ilscuro said:

If you read the comics, The Flash is way faster than Quicksilver.

Admittedly Quicksilver looks way better in the X-men films, but that's probably because they have a much bigger production budget than they do on The Flash tv series.

X-Men's Quicksilver over Avengers Quicksilver anyday 

Yeah but The Flash tv show is like the best thing DC has right now that comes to TV or Movies 

Cause their DCEU is a utter mess 

7 hours ago, TrueForm said:

Yeah I totally forgot  about the Flash's bullshit, my fault. "The Speed Force" that breaks the entire DC Universe and where 20 different Flash's exist cause his character is never as interesting as his superpower. I just dont like the Flash as a character....probably cause I try to apply real world physics to him.

How the fuck can he run around the earth at the speed of light and somehow still feel the effect sof earths gravity? Wouldn't he just fly the fuck off the planet when he reached escape velocity?

How come the infinite mass punch doesn't pretty much kill everyone on the planet from the sheer gravity it would generate?

How come everyone seems like they can tap into the speed force?

I don't get it.. I dont like characters that can break an entire comic universe.

Maybe you should take that up with DC comics, The Flash is still faster whether you like him or not ;)

Edited by ilscuro

1 hour ago, TrueForm said:

He's too fast for his own good. How come the first flash to go so fast he slips into another dimension to aquire time travel not just prevent every bad guy in his present from being born?

Oh thats right, cause he's full of himself and breaks the DC universe.

Quicksilver>Flash

Dude, stop being a whiny little bitch.  It's fucking comics, it's not supposed to make much sense.  I read comics for entertainment, not fucking realism and logic. 

Anyways, how is everyone today?

Just now, MDCFAN101 said:

Dude, stop being a whiny little bitch.  It's fucking comics, it's not supposed to make much sense.  I read comics for entertainment, not fucking realism and logic. 

oh you know just reading how the showrunner of Gotham says Superheros can't work on TV 

lol 

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

oh you know just reading how the showrunner of Gotham says Superheros can't work on TV 

lol 

Okay that's good.

1 hour ago, ilscuro said:

Maybe you should take that up with DC comics, The Flash is still faster whether you like him or not ;)

Dude, I appreciate your reply to True Form, but buddy that is comics in general.  Comics in general is basicly bullshit.

7 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Yeah I know but I just get tired of people pandering to Flash like he's a perfect character. Hes's not. He's a terrible character in the theatrics of the DC Universe. He can literally beat everyone if he wanted to, but is an asshole enough to watch the world burn for a brief period and stand there befuddled like he couldn't do anything about it. But to each their own. I stand by Quicksilver. One of the better characters in comics.

6 minutes ago, TrueForm said:

Yeah I know but I just get tired of people pandering to Flash like he's a perfect character. Hes's not. He's a terrible character in the theatrics of the DC Universe. He can literally beat everyone if he wanted to, but is an asshole enough to watch the world burn for a brief period and stand there befuddled like he couldn't do anything about it. But to each their own. I stand by Quicksilver. One of the better characters in comics.

I disagree about Flash being both a terrible character and a perfect character.  Plus he is not a complete asshole like you think he is.

Anyways, while I do think Quicksilver is a cool character, he too has some some asshole type shit if I recall correctly.

As for you mentioning Jay Garrick, I totally agree until he met the speed force.  However, Wally West is the fastest and the most powerful of all the Flashes and my 2nd favorite Flash.

Edited by MDCFAN101

Just now, TrueForm said:

You Should watch The Flash TV Show on CW hes not a perfect Character on there he has Flaws and layers and thats with help from Grant Gustin especially in Season 2 where in one episode he get ass beat in front of everyone 

Edited by sateler96
  • Upvote 1

Just now, sateler96 said:

You Should watch The Flash TV Show on CW hes not a perfect Character he has Flaws and layers and thats with help from Grant Gustin especially in Season 2 where in one episode he get ass beat in front of everyone 

OH no don't get me wrong the CW series is great. Im just talking about the antics he's portrait in the comics. Seems like the writers wrote in an average superhero and then ran away with the pen/pencil until they realized they destroyed the whole comic book universe with his powers. Like I said, his power's are more appealing than his character, thats why they're like 15 different Flash's and 10 other Green Lanterns. Their powers are bigger than their characters. 

1 minute ago, TrueForm said:

OH no don't get me wrong the CW series is great. Im just talking about the antics he's portrait in the comics. Seems like the writers wrote in an average superhero and then ran away with the pen/pencil until they realized they destroyed the whole comic book universe with his powers. Like I said, his power's are more appealing than his character, thats why they're like 15 different Flash's and 10 other Green Lanterns. Their powers are bigger than their characters. 

No problem dude.  Totally understand where you are coming.  Sorry if I keep misunderstanding you.  The writers can be crazy and stupid at times.

Just now, TrueForm said:

but thats comics its different than TV and Movies obviously