The King of Hate Forums

Comic Book Talk

The real reason why Aquaman moved its Release Date
Sony announced this not Marvel
Putting it October 5th 2018 
And the director is the writer of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and director of The Mummy.............

And this will prob not be in the MCU 

Cause 
1. Spider-Man is in Infinity War also coming out in 2018 
2. He's going to space which Tom Holland is wearing Motion Capture stuff which means he's getting the Black Suit which will MAKE NO FUCKING SENSE if Venom comes out literally 5 Months later and remember Infinity War is a Part 1 

This is just DUMBASS Sony wanting to Rush Venom again cause Marvel wants to take their time 
So now their gonna make Venom his own universe  without Spider-Man which is fucking stupid

And I bet their gonna make it Rated R just for money

I will not Support this movie what so ever I hope it Flops 

Fuck Sony and Fuck Tom Rothman (Guy who took away Deadpool's Mouth who now works at Sony)

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/venom/spider-man-spinoff-venom-finally-has-an-official-release-date-a149676#postComment

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watched Flashpoint: Paradox for like the 5th time yesterday. It's seriously one of my favourite DC movies of all time.

Hello True Believers, Welcome to Day 5 of the 30 Day Superhero Challenge. Today's topic is: Favorite Male Superhero Now, most if not some of you know who my favorite male superhero

The fight scene on Titan vs Thanos was epic to me. I think it was Titan. Thanos throws a freaking moon at Tony Stark LOL.  

Posted Images

6 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Aquaman is now coming out December 21st 2018

Which WB better watch out

Disney could put Han Solo in December lol

And Disney and Star Wars always win especial when Han Solo is more popular than Aquaman

Unfortunately, because of the bullshit Aquaman continues to receive from the Silver Age and Super Friends cartoons.

5 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I couldn't agree more.

Like Sony is so impatient Avi Arad is doing the same bullshit he did with Sam Rami but instead of forcing him into a movie their forcing a unseeded movie that's not connected with anything 

Like Marvel told Sony we will do Venom on our own time

I mean Spider-Man is more than likely getting the Symbiote in Infinity War anyway 

But hope wanna rush and shit 

It prob won't Bomb cause people will see its Venom unless its ges like shit on by Critics which I hope 

There's a rumor WB wants one of these 5 Movies to be in 2018 

Gotham City Sirens (Definitely not)
Green Lantern Corps (This I wanna see more) 
Suicide Squad 2 (again hopefully not)
The Flash (Hopefully not)
Dark Universe (Justice League Dark)

Edited by sateler96
20 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Like Sony is so impatient Avi Arad is doing the same bullshit he did with Sam Rami but instead of forcing him into a movie their forcing a unseeded movie that's not connected with anything

Like Marvel told Sony we will do Venom on our own time

I mean Spider-Man is more than likely getting the Symbiote in Infinity War anyway

But hope wanna rush and shit

It prob won't Bomb cause people will see its Venom unless its ges like shit on by Critics which I hope

There's a rumor WB wants one of these 5 Movies to be in 2018

Gotham City Sirens (Definitely not)
Green Lantern Corps (This I wanna see more) 
Suicide Squad 2 (again hopefully not)
The Flash (Hopefully not)
Dark Universe (Justice League Dark)

Avi Arad should be fired.  He had no right in screwing Sam Raimi over.  I know the Sam Raimi franchise had its flaws, but it showed a lot of greatness and potential to be something really unique.  Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Sandman, & Harry Osborn were great villains, but then Avi Arad had to rush and fuck Venom over.  Venom should've been saved for either the 4th or 5th film.  Plus, Avi Arad also screwed over Marc Webb.

3 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Avi Arad should be fired.  He had no right in screwing Sam Raimi over.  I know the Sam Raimi franchise had its flaws, but it showed a lot of greatness and potential to be something really unique.  Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Sandman, & Harry Osborn were great villains, but then Avi Arad had to rush and fuck Venom over.  Venom should've been saved for either the 4th or 5th film.  Plus, Avi Arad also screwed over Marc Webb.

Yep he did tbh SM3 was the only Flawed in Ramos trilogy

But now this Venom movie director is the writer of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 

Which the script was pretty terrible 

And he's the director of The Mummy which I'm not excited for 

Idk I'm not supporting Avi Arad and Tom Rothman garbage 

I'll wait till Marvel takes their time with the Symbiote since Spidey is prob getting it in Infinity War

But I bet you General Audience will prob shit on the movie since its not with the MCU 

18 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Yep he did tbh SM3 was the only Flawed in Ramos trilogy

But now this Venom movie director is the writer of The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Which the script was pretty terrible

And he's the director of The Mummy which I'm not excited for

Idk I'm not supporting Avi Arad and Tom Rothman garbage

I'll wait till Marvel takes their time with the Symbiote since Spidey is prob getting it in Infinity War

But I bet you General Audience will prob shit on the movie since its not with the MCU

I think you mean Raimi.  Anyways, I'm still trying to figure out what possessed Avi Arad to hire Topher Grace to play Venom.  If I recall, even though Eddie Brock's life after the Sin Eater incident went down to shit, he wasn't a fucking loser, a fucking wannabe nore a weak ass whiny little bitch.  So why did Avi Arad portray him that way despite advertising the shit out of the character?!?!  It makes no fucking sense.  Once you saw Topher Grace come into the movie, you saw the "bust" sign on his forehead.  Plus, Avi Arad is the same guy that was a part of two of the greatest animated series from the 90s, the 1992 X-Men animated series and the 1994 Spider-Man animated series.

Edited by MDCFAN101

Its more than likely that WB has already casted Armie Hammer as Half Jordan and Trevante Rhodes as John Stewert 

Sinne they been teasing the shit out of both of them armie-hammer-green-lantern.thumb.jpg.d6b3a921f0fa474d74d56046fd30ddeb.jpgTrevante-Rhodes.thumb.jpg.44613f51817e51a6e2bb42d8ba8b86f0.jpg 

2 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I think you mean Raimi.  Anyways, I'm still trying to figure out what possessed Avi Arad to hire Topher Grace to play Venom.  If I recall, even though Eddie Brock's life after the Sin Eater incident went down to shit, he wasn't a fucking loser, a fucking wannabe nore a weak ass whiny little bitch.  So why did Avi Arad portray him that way despite advertising the shit out of the character?!?!  It makes no fucking sense.  Once you saw Topher Grace come into the movie, you saw the "bust" sign on his forehead.  Plus, Avi Arad is the same guy that was a part of two of the greatest animated series from the 90s, the 1992 X-Men animated series and the 1994 Spider-Man animated series.

There's a reason why Kevin Feige hates the shit out of him and asked for Arad to not be apart of anymore Spider-Man films under the MCU Thats hes gonna kill Venom and I guess The Sinister Six which he wanted back when We has The Amazing Spiser-Man series

He even wanted a Aunt May Movie 

21 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Its more than likely that WB has already casted Armie Hammer as Half Jordan and Trevante Rhodes as John Stewert

Sinne they been teasing the shit out of both of them armie-hammer-green-lantern.thumb.jpg.d6b3a921f0fa474d74d56046fd30ddeb.jpgTrevante-Rhodes.thumb.jpg.44613f51817e51a6e2bb42d8ba8b86f0.jpg

There's a reason why Kevin Feige hates the shit out of him and asked for Arad to not be apart of anymore Spider-Man films under the MCU Thats hes gonna kill Venom and I guess The Sinister Six which he wanted back when We has The Amazing Spiser-Man series

He even wanted a Aunt May Movie 

An Aunt May movie?  Really?!?!  Is Avi Arad fucking mental?!?!

As for the casting of the Green Lanterns, I don't know much of Trevante Rhodes, but as for Armie Hammer, I'm up for it.  He was awesome as the Russian agent in the Man from U.N.C.L.E.

1 minute ago, MDCFAN101 said:

An Aunt May movie?  Really?!?!  Is Avi Arad fucking mental?!?!

As for the casting of the Green Lanterns, I don't know much of Trevante Rhodes, but as for Armie Hammer, I'm up for it.  He was awesome as the Russian agent in the Man from U.N.C.L.E.

And he had amazing chemistry with Henry Cavill 

If you remember Hammer was supposed to be Batman in George Millers Justice League Mortal

But Travante Rhodes played the Adult Version of the main kid in this years Best Picture Moonlight he's amazing 

A he will be in The Predator

Also new update information 

UPDATE: Per Sony, Kurtzman is not involved and no director has officially signed on for the Venom film. However, Scott Rosenberg and Jeff Pinkner, who wrote Dwayne Johnson’sJumanji, have been tapped to pen the script.

^ not excited for new Jumanji even If iu has The Rock in it it sounds and looks horrible

Theres only 1 Jumanji 

16 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

And he had amazing chemistry with Henry Cavill

If you remember Hammer was supposed to be Batman in George Millers Justice League Mortal

But Travante Rhodes played the Adult Version of the main kid in this years Best Picture Moonlight he's amazing

A he will be in The Predator

Also new update information

UPDATE: Per Sony, Kurtzman is not involved and no director has officially signed on for the Venom film. However, Scott Rosenberg and Jeff Pinkner, who wrote Dwayne Johnson’sJumanji, have been tapped to pen the script.

^ not excited for new Jumanji even If iu has The Rock in it it sounds and looks horrible

Theres only 1 Jumanji 

His chemistry with Cavill was one of the reasons why the Man from U.N.C.L.E. was a fucking masterpiece.

As for the shit with Sony, FUCK IT!!!!

59 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

His chemistry with Cavill was one of the reasons why the Man from U.N.C.L.E. was a fucking masterpiece.

As for the shit with Sony, FUCK IT!!!!

Man From U.N.C.L.E. was fantastic sad it Bombed

Of course Guy Ritchie is doing that new shitty looking King Arthur movie ugh which has the Batman and Robin writer attached to it 

Which I hope he makes Aladdin fantastic hopefully 

received_1493646087314495.thumb.png.a92baeb3aa005b2550a94fd7f148608b.png

Tom Cruise and Henry Cavill in a Mission: Impossible Movie ???? THROWS MONEY AT THE SCREEN 

Also with Simon Pegg, Jeremy Renner and Rebecca Ferguson :D

HES PLAYING THE VILLAIN :D

ETHAN HUNT VS SUPERMAN 

MONEY THROWN 

Edited by sateler96
1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

Man From U.N.C.L.E. was fantastic sad it Bombed

Of course Guy Ritchie is doing that new shitty looking King Arthur movie ugh which has the Batman and Robin writer attached to it

Which I hope he makes Aladdin fantastic hopefully

received_1493646087314495.thumb.png.a92baeb3aa005b2550a94fd7f148608b.png

Tom Cruise and Henry Cavill in a Mission: Impossible Movie ???? THROWS MONEY AT THE SCREEN

Also with Simon Pegg, Jeremy Renner and Rebecca Ferguson :D

HES PLAYING THE VILLAIN :D

ETHAN HUNT VS SUPERMAN

MONEY THROWN

SAY WHAT?!?!

Henry Cavill is playing the villain, good for him.  My Dad likes him a lot, especially as Superman.  He feels Henry Cavill reminds him a bit of Christopher Reeve.

• Upvote 1

Screenshot_2017-03-17-10-26-20.thumb.png.ce927fe8922a3801190468cfc4628329.png

Hans Zimmer contributed to Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, but since then, he's made it clear that he's moved on from the world of superheroes. It's understandable given how much time he's devoted to them with movies like The Dark Knight Trilogy and Man of Steel. However, it sounds like a certain Caped Crusader may have played a role in his decision to move on from the genre.

Don't worry, though, it has nothing to do with the controversy surrounding Ben Affleck's Batman taking out criminals like The Punisher. Instead, he struggled to move on to another Dark Knight after spending so much time composing for Christian Bale's. "It just did my brain in to have written Christian Bale as Batman, and suddenly it’s Ben Affleck," he explained. "And it felt like I was betraying everything Christian had done. So there’s a certain amount of loyalty attached to those movies, as well."

Zimmer then went on to elaborate on that and it sounds like Affleck's portrayal of Batman compared to Bale's played a role in why he moved on from the DC Films Universe and superheroes in general. 

"I spent months trying to come up with something for Ben. The Batman that I know and the one I learned is the one that Christian did, and Ben plays it differently. And I can’t quite shake that off. For me, the Christian Bale character was always completely unresolved. It was always about that moment at the beginning of the first movie, where he sees his parents getting killed. It was basically arrested development. The Ben character is more middle-aged, he seems to be grumpy as hell but I didn’t feel the pain that I felt in Christian’s performance. And it was that pain that made be interested."
36 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Screenshot_2017-03-17-10-26-20.thumb.png.ce927fe8922a3801190468cfc4628329.png

Hans Zimmer contributed to Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, but since then, he's made it clear that he's moved on from the world of superheroes. It's understandable given how much time he's devoted to them with movies like The Dark Knight Trilogy and Man of Steel. However, it sounds like a certain Caped Crusader may have played a role in his decision to move on from the genre.

Don't worry, though, it has nothing to do with the controversy surrounding Ben Affleck's Batman taking out criminals like The Punisher. Instead, he struggled to move on to another Dark Knight after spending so much time composing for Christian Bale's. "It just did my brain in to have written Christian Bale as Batman, and suddenly it’s Ben Affleck," he explained. "And it felt like I was betraying everything Christian had done. So there’s a certain amount of loyalty attached to those movies, as well."

Zimmer then went on to elaborate on that and it sounds like Affleck's portrayal of Batman compared to Bale's played a role in why he moved on from the DC Films Universe and superheroes in general. 

"I spent months trying to come up with something for Ben. The Batman that I know and the one I learned is the one that Christian did, and Ben plays it differently. And I can’t quite shake that off. For me, the Christian Bale character was always completely unresolved. It was always about that moment at the beginning of the first movie, where he sees his parents getting killed. It was basically arrested development. The Ben character is more middle-aged, he seems to be grumpy as hell but I didn’t feel the pain that I felt in Christian’s performance. And it was that pain that made be interested."

I'll still take Affleck over Bale.

1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I'll still take Affleck over Bale.

Bale still had better movies, BvS has nothing on The Dark Knight

BvS is just visual loud dumb popcorn noise 

The Dark Knight is a very grounded realism well acted movie that has a Oscar and BvS has a razzie for Jessie Eisenberg 

Screenshot_2017-03-17-12-47-13.thumb.png.04907cb803d75d2b40faef9b1f9febee.png

Ugh No the Man who gave us the Awful Martha Scene 

37 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Bale still had better movies, BvS has nothing on The Dark Knight

BvS is just visual loud dumb popcorn noise

The Dark Knight is a very grounded realism well acted movie that has a Oscar and BvS has a razzie for Jessie Eisenberg

Screenshot_2017-03-17-12-47-13.thumb.png.04907cb803d75d2b40faef9b1f9febee.png

Ugh No the Man who gave us the Awful Martha Scene

I personally liked BVS more than the Dark Knight.

Besides, regardless if Bale had better films, I'd still take Affleck's Batman over Bale's Batman.

20 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I personally liked BVS more than the Dark Knight.

Besides, regardless if Bale had better films, I'd still take Affleck's Batman over Bale's Batman.

Eh 

I respect the opinion but The Dark Knight trenscends the genre like Logan 

The Dark Knight has better villains 

Other than BvS which ruined Baby Lex Luthor and Doomsday

Gave Superman shit development

Wasted The Death of Superman storyline

The Dark Knight has Oscars

BvS has Razzies 

My Ranking of the Comic Book Shows for the Spring Season

1. Legion (Season 1)
2. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Season 4)
3. The Walking Dead (Season 7)
4. Arrow (Season 5)
5. The Flash (Season 3)
6. Marvel's Iron Fist (Season 1) so far
7. DC Legends of Tomorrow (Season 2)
8. Supergirl (Season 2)

And Gotham can go Fuck Off 

Edited by sateler96

Screenshot_2017-03-17-13-44-38.thumb.png.5d1100b5b3c72eb6988478581dd8817b.png

My God WB/DC cant find good directors or writers i swear (Except for The Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman)

Cant they just fucking wait till Wonder Woman and Justice League to start announcing shit

Everyday its something fucking stupid

Besides Matthew Vaughn possibly directing Man of Steel 2

WB and Sony Dumbest Movie Studios today 

25 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Screenshot_2017-03-17-13-44-38.thumb.png.5d1100b5b3c72eb6988478581dd8817b.png

My God WB/DC cant find good directors or writers i swear (Except for The Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman)

Cant they just fucking wait till Wonder Woman and Justice League to start announcing shit

Everyday its something fucking stupid

Besides Matthew Vaughn possibly directing Man of Steel 2

WB and Sony Dumbest Movie Studios today

I thought you love Affleck as Batman.  Besides, you told me a while ago he is your favorite Batman.

Don't get me wrong, you were not wrong regarding Lex, Doomsday and Superman's lack of development, but BVS was able to give me something special that I've been looking for in a DC movie for years.

34 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I thought you love Affleck as Batman.  Besides, you told me a while ago he is your favorite Batman.

Don't get me wrong, you were not wrong regarding Lex, Doomsday and Superman's lack of development, but BVS was able to give me something special that I've been looking for in a DC movie for years.

Dont get me wrong i like him but after watching BvS more and just to see how WB is treating him and the character its just sad

Like i highly dobut he wants to be the character any more after The Batman

And BvS is what i was hoping ro be the best movie of 2016 and it wasnt it was a disappointment they rushed and Civil War which was basically the same movie was 100x better

The only DCEU movie i truly love is Man of Steel i think thats a Fucking Underated Masterpiece 

Screenshot_2017-03-17-14-44-18.thumb.png.694cf3755ab0453ffa1cfdcdc6ca4f01.png

I can think many reasons to cancel this dumb movie and kill Sony as a movie division 

19 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Dont get me wrong i like him but after watching BvS more and just to see how WB is treating him and the character its just sad

Like i highly dobut he wants to be the character any more after The Batman

And BvS is what i was hoping ro be the best movie of 2016 and it wasnt it was a disappointment they rushed and Civil War which was basically the same movie was 100x better

The only DCEU movie i truly love is Man of Steel i think thats a Fucking Underated Masterpiece

Screenshot_2017-03-17-14-44-18.thumb.png.694cf3755ab0453ffa1cfdcdc6ca4f01.png

I can think many reasons to cancel this dumb movie and kill Sony as a movie division

Same here.

However, you did love the Extended Edition of BVS.  I still have yet to see it.

9 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Same here.

However, you did love the Extended Edition of BVS.  I still have yet to see it.

Yes the UE i did think was great but only cause it gave more to Clark Kent and Superman but only by a little

Makes the story make alot more sense by adding more sense

But it still has the awful Martha Scenes the awful Eisenberg Lex Luthor Cartoon and Cave Troll Doomsday

The big fight only added like a few seconds lol 

Like it still doesnt explain how Lex found out about Clark and then he randomly finds out Batman is Bruce ???

Still got the awful Justice League Emails

They made it Rated R which tbh it shouldnt have been R all it sbows is a little more blood, The word Fuck used once and Ben Affleck Ass it didnt need to be R

But of course HBO treat the Theater version is the real version and not the UE

The Theater version was completely unwatchable the 2nd time i saw it in the theater it was boring cause the editing was some of the worse (Until i saw Resident Evil: The Final Chapter)

But when the UE came out 3 Hours flew by fast i felt it was too short and that was Zack Snyders true vision of the movie and WB didnt want 3 hours cause they wanted more Money but ended up failing in that because WB wanted BvS to be a $1.5 Billion Dollar Movie that made more than The Avengers and it didnt and Captain America: Civil War made a Billion

Hell Dory.Star Wars( of course), Zootopia, and Jungle Book all made more

But WB is stupid cause Return of the King is almost 4 Hours and it made a Billion

The Dark Knight and Rises both made a Billion cause their better recieved and better movjes than BvS their better structered have a better director in chris Noland 

45 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Yes the UE i did think was great but only cause it gave more to Clark Kent and Superman but only by a little

Makes the story make alot more sense by adding more sense

But it still has the awful Martha Scenes the awful Eisenberg Lex Luthor Cartoon and Cave Troll Doomsday

The big fight only added like a few seconds lol

Like it still doesnt explain how Lex found out about Clark and then he randomly finds out Batman is Bruce ???

Still got the awful Justice League Emails

They made it Rated R which tbh it shouldnt have been R all it sbows is a little more blood, The word Fuck used once and Ben Affleck Ass it didnt need to be R

But of course HBO treat the Theater version is the real version and not the UE

The Theater version was completely unwatchable the 2nd time i saw it in the theater it was boring cause the editing was some of the worse (Until i saw Resident Evil: The Final Chapter)

But when the UE came out 3 Hours flew by fast i felt it was too short and that was Zack Snyders true vision of the movie and WB didnt want 3 hours cause they wanted more Money but ended up failing in that because WB wanted BvS to be a $1.5 Billion Dollar Movie that made more than The Avengers and it didnt and Captain America: Civil War made a Billion

Hell Dory.Star Wars( of course), Zootopia, and Jungle Book all made more

But WB is stupid cause Return of the King is almost 4 Hours and it made a Billion

The Dark Knight and Rises both made a Billion cause their better recieved and better movjes than BvS their better structered have a better director in chris Noland

Same here.  He found out about Superman and Batman way too quickly and in many ways too easily.  Last time I checked, Batman and Superman conceal their identities very intelligently.

Anyways, I've been wanting to tell you that yesterday I purchased/ordered a 4.99 used copy of the Xbox version of Justice League Heroes on Amazon.  It should arrive at my house between March 23 and March 30.

• Upvote 1