The King of Hate Forums

Comic Book Talk

MDCFAN101

​I got the new deluxe edition of The New Frontier today,watched the animated film loved it,but wanted to read the graphic novel ,have you read it before?The dust jacket looks really great,my next book is probably gonna be Superman DOOMED

download.jpg

​No, I didn't, but from what I saw from the movie, it looks awesome.

yea can't wait to dive right in also here are some new screens for Bruce timms new films "Justice League: Gods and Monsters" looks pretty awesome and kinda in keen to Earth 43 ^_^

JLA-GodsAndMonsters-1024x819.jpgThe New DC Trinity

JLA-GodsAndMonsters-Batman-1024x819.jpg-Vampire Batman

JLA-GodsAndMonsters-Superman-1024x819.jpg-Superman and Lois

JLA-GodsAndMonsters-WonderWoman-1024x819.jpg-Wonder Woman

​All I can say is, BRUCE TIMM FOR THE WIN BITCHES!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished watching the uploads of the Hulk vs Thanos comic on youtube.  I have to say what a god damn disappointment.  A matchup people have wanted to see for a long time.  A one on one matchup between the Green Skinned Goliath and the Mad Titan.  I mean, a lot of us have seen the Hulk take on Galactus, Zeus, Thor, & Dr. Strange.  Thanos has taken on Thor, the Avengers, & Galactus.  The writing for the most part has not been very good.  It has mostly been about Hulk vs Annulus.  ONCE AGAIN, HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!!! 

Edited by MDCFAN101

I just checked out the release for Amazing Spider-Man: Renew your Vows.  It is set to be released on June 3, 2015, after Amazing Spider-Man Vol 3 18.  Dan Slott will be doing the writing for that story.  As much as do believe someone else should take over, I do wish Slott the best of luck.  As I said before, IT IS ABOUT DAMN TIME MARVEL, GIVE THIS MAN SOME FUCKING JUSTICE!!!

Rumor WB Eyeing Phil Lord and Chris Miller (The LEGO Movie,22 Jump Street) for The Flash. I hope this is true because they would be PERFECT for The Flash film!

http://screenrant.com/the-flash-movie-directors-chris-miller-phil-lord/

Sadly their not doing it their doing a Animated Spidey movie in 2018 :/

Anyways Frank Miller will make the 3rd part of the Dark Knight Returns :D

Oh people are having their jimmies ruffled by that joker pic! I honestly just see it as the Actor Jared and Director David having fun with the character and probably just joking with people on the internet.I mean people and sites are saying it is official but nowhere in his tweet did I see him say it was so im not believing it.I just see it as just giving love for Jokers 75th and paying love to Killing Joke!

CDZbuEiUUAAtGQb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Oh people are having their jimmies ruffled by that joker pic! I honestly just see it as the Actor Jared and Director David having fun with the character and probably just joking with people on the internet.I mean people and sites are saying it is official but nowhere in his tweet did I see him say it was so im not believing it.I just see it as just giving love for Jokers 75th and paying love to Killing Joke!

CDZbuEiUUAAtGQb.jpg

​Cool pic man.  Hey, did you hear an animated Spider-man is finally going to happen?

Rumor WB Eyeing Phil Lord and Chris Miller (The LEGO Movie,22 Jump Street) for The Flash. I hope this is true because they would be PERFECT for The Flash film!

http://screenrant.com/the-flash-movie-directors-chris-miller-phil-lord/

but Sony is doing it not Connect with Marvel or Marvel helping and watch the president of Sony who used to work at FOX who made the fake Deadpool could fuck it up

And i love this pic it actually could be true pic

​Cool pic man.  Hey, did you hear an animated Spider-man is finally going to happen?

​yea I am pretty happy about it,love me some spiderman animated ! sorry for late reply just been trying to talk to people about the new joker look and why I am perfectly fine with it xD

• Upvote 1

​yea I am pretty happy about it,love me some spiderman animated ! sorry for late reply just been trying to talk to people about the new joker look and why I am perfectly fine with it xD

​No problem man.  I am excited for it too.

Here are my list of voice actors that should be Spidey:

1. Christopher Daniel Barnes: the guy who voiced Spidey in the legendary '94 cartoon that I still hold dear in my heart today.  My personal favorite Spider-man cartoon, plus, it would've been so badass if Screwattack got him to voice him in the Death Battle against Batman while he is being voiced by Kevin Conroy.

2. Rino Romano: voiced Spidey in the 2000 video game, the 2001 sequel Enter Electro, & the 1999 animated series Spider-man Unlimited.  Personally, I think Spider-man Unlimited is an underrated cartoon.

3. Josh Keaton: voiced Spidey in the 2008 series The Spectacular Spider-man. GREAT SHOW!!!  Should've lasted longer than 2 seasons.

4. Neil Patrick Harris: voiced Spidey in 2003 MTV series.  I LOVE NEIL PATRICK HARRIS!!!  IMO he was a good Spider-man.  If they are going to make it a musical, he would be their guy cuz he can sing man.

​No problem man.  I am excited for it too.

Here are my list of voice actors that should be Spidey:

1. Christopher Daniel Barnes: the guy who voiced Spidey in the legendary '94 cartoon that I still hold dear in my heart today.  My personal favorite Spider-man cartoon, plus, it would've been so badass if Screwattack got him to voice him in the Death Battle against Batman while he is being voiced by Kevin Conroy.

2. Rino Romano: voiced Spidey in the 2000 video game, the 2001 sequel Enter Electro, & the 1999 animated series Spider-man Unlimited.  Personally, I think Spider-man Unlimited is an underrated cartoon.

3. Josh Keaton: voiced Spidey in the 2008 series The Spectacular Spider-man. GREAT SHOW!!!  Should've lasted longer than 2 seasons.

4. Neil Patrick Harris: voiced Spidey in 2003 MTV series.  I LOVE NEIL PATRICK HARRIS!!!  IMO he was a good Spider-man.  If they are going to make it a musical, he would be their guy cuz he can sing man.

​ohh I would love Neil as spidey,really curious if this works out could they find a way to bring back Spectacular Spiderman as a show?

• Upvote 1

​really good choice especially Josh I always loved his Spiderman voice acting,just don't want them to get someone who does it with a super deep voice ;o

​Which voice actor of the four you think has a super deep voice?

Plus, check out my recent rant on the controversy surrounding the Goku vs Superman Death Battle.