The King of Hate Forums

Comic Book Talk

MDCFAN101

​Which voice actor of the four you think has a super deep voice?

Plus, check out my recent rant on the controversy surrounding the Goku vs Superman Death Battle.

​oh no i don't think any of them have a super deeps voice ,I said im glad they didn't get some voice actor who DID have a voice like that,cause it would of felt off to me.

• Upvote 1

yea that is a pretty good response.Superman is pretty smart,he isn't a detective but he knows science and stuff especially with the help of learning his planets culture and also traveling to different ventures as Superman.All-Star Superman the comic is a great example of how smart Superman is also Superman VS. The Elite. I know one youtuber got mad Goku lost and he really didn't back it up honestly.

Superman VS.Goku Rant video

• Upvote 1

Surza7, thank you for your honesty.  I also felt even if Superman lost there still would've been a lot of controversy.  Plus, a lot of these DBZ fans would've bragged about it for years.  As you know, we live in a world that no one matter what you do, you will never satisfy everyone.  Plus, if the video took place during my years in middle school or high school, my fellow classmates would've bitched and complained for weeks on end.  Like I said before, Superman IMO needs more respect.  Also, it would've been way more badass if they have gotten Tim Daly to reprise his role as Superman from Superman the animated series and Sean Schemmel to reprise his role as the English voice for Goku.

Edited by MDCFAN101

• 3 weeks later...

I have finished watching the uploading the Spider-Verse on Brandon Hex's Youtube channel.. GREAT STORY!!!  Dan Slott did a great job in showcasing Peter Parker's potential as a leader.  Yes, he can have moments where he is "down in the dumps", but deep inside, a lot of us believed and seen him as a strong man and this storyline showcases that..  Peter showcased poise, wisdom, and maturity when leading a group of Spider-Men and Spider-Women from alternate realities against a group of beings known as the Inheritors, people that hunt down and drain the life-forces of living beings with animal-like totems.  It was really great to see Spider-Gwen, Spider-UK, Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Girl (Mayday Parker), & in many ways the return of Ben Reilly.  Of course, it was great to see Peter kick the crap out of Spider-Ock again.  

Overall score: 10/10 

Last night, I have the final upload of the Doc Green storyline on the BannerIncredibleHulk Youtube Channel.  The final issue was great despite there being a lack of action.  The overall storyline as a whole IMO was great.  Another incarnation of the Hulk that has not failed in showcasing his true potential.  Doc Green is considered to be small manifest of the Maestro, an evil of the Hulk from an alternate future where he rules the world with an iron first.  The artwork by Mark Bagley is great like always.  I was first introduced to his artwork when I read the original Ultimate Spider-man comics.  What I loved the most was the final battle between Banner and Ross.  Ross finally got what he deserved, a long-time prison sentence for all the crimes he has committed in the past.  Ross really has been the bigger enemy to the Hulk than the Abombination has.

Overall score: 8.5/10

Hey guys,

I have an interesting topic to bring up.  I know there is a debate going on about whether or not Batman should kill the Joker.  Well, I have something better.  How about since Batman profoundly refuses to kill the Joker, why don't he use the Phantom Zone Projector on him?  Why doesn't Bruce walk up to Clark and ask him for it?  I do not Clark would have a problem with it considering the fact that he knows how evil the Joker is.  Tell me what you think guys. 

Hey guys,

I have an interesting topic to bring up.  I know there is a debate going on about whether or not Batman should kill the Joker.  Well, I have something better.  How about since Batman profoundly refuses to kill the Joker, why don't he use the Phantom Zone Projector on him?  Why doesn't Bruce walk up to Clark and ask him for it?  I do not Clark would have a problem with it considering the fact that he knows how evil the Joker is.  Tell me what you think guys. 

​That is actually a pretty interesting idea why does he not use it

Hey guys,

I have another interesting topic to talk about.  You know when we hear about a conversation involving both Superman and Batman, it is always about who is the better hero between the two and of course the never ending debate of who will win in a fight between the two.  How about, FUCK ALL THAT SHIT!!!!  Let's talk about all of the great team-up adventures they have had together.  IMO, Superman and Batman are the greatest team-up of heroes ever.  Both light and darkness working together for a common goal.  One great team-up adventure I recall is Superman and Batman standing up to Lex Luthor (who was President of the United States at the time of this adventure) and his bullshit attempts to make all superheroes look like criminals.  Tell me some of your favorite Superman and Batman team-up adventures.

Edited by MDCFAN101

I would say even though it isn't in the comics but the Batman Animated series episode World's Finest was good 

​Good my man.  But it was actually part of Superman the animated series.  I am actually glad people like you and I are talking about their team-up adventures rather than to prove who would win a fight or who is the better hero because at this point it is just stupid.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay, but now I am back to tell you guys something interesting.  In one of the post Secret War titles for Marvel, Spider-Man (Peter Benjamin Parker) will be going in a different direction.  Instead of being this man-child, he is finally going to grow and mature and become the great man he was destined to be.  Don't get me wrong, I've always loved Peter Parker, but it is time for him grow.  His tendencies of being a man-child have caused some people to lose interest in him.  I'm glad Marvel has decided to stop babying him.  In this new title, Parker Industries is a big time hit, a global corporation, and on a business level on par with Stark Industries.  Peter finally has a lot of finances.  As Spider-Man, Peter will be going High-tech.  His Spidey suit has been upgraded along with the Spider-Mobile.  Plus, the writer Dan Slott will be giving him an old school Iron-Man gimmick where Spider-Man is going to be Peter Parker's "body guard."  To me, this is great.  However, a lot of Spidey fans felt they should stick to the old roots.  I understand but, that is being too conservative, it is time for the character to grow.  As for Miles Morales, he will be going through the classic Spider-Man roots and Peter will be his mentor.  As for love-interests, there is going to be a triangle (hopefully MJ is in it).  The Renew Your Vows storyline is an elseworld that partakes in the Secret Wars event.  Tell me your thoughts guys and oh let me show the costume and Spider-Mobile designs.

SPIDER-MAN_newdesign.thumb.jpg.212241299                                                         SMobile-FINAL_Colorv2.thumb.jpg.fbceb66b

Once again, tell me your thoughts guys.

• Upvote 1