The King of Hate Forums

What my thoughts... (my resignation letter to the forums)

My thoughts on the King of Hate Forums, the moderator and Phil himself...I believe that Phil never going to change his way...why bother beating a dead horse...?  Now, if I can list a few toxic community, I will go with the King of Hate/DSP community.  Now don't get me wrong.  They are some who are good people...well...few actually.  When i come across fandom such as this...Rotten apples always spoiled the whole bunch...Phil can't even control his own fanbase.  

which leads to this:  Now Phil.  You said that you don't condone any bullying, harassment or any other kind of misconduct, yet you led your fanbase to attack others through PSN.  I personally think you are a poor example of a public figure.  Plus you have outlawed the KWO/SoK for the stuff they didn't do or you claim they did...Like DDoSing or swatting... They are alot of things people said about you is true.  You're in it for yourself, and on the plus side, you don't care what's going to happen to your fans.  Now I don't have a problem with you making income whatsoever on what you do, but the way you treating people like shit, I feel like that you don't deserve any exposure.  You said you're going to avoid the drama yet you still manage to stay in that inquisition of it.  Wanna know why I made that "public figure" thread months ago...?  It's because I want you to open your eyes and see what's been going on. I guess I failed on that mission

As for some fans and mods itself, you are no better than Phil.  Yeah...I know who you are...You guys mostly condone all of the actions upon everyone who happened to have an opinion on Phil.   They are some opinions that are mean spirited, yeah, I can give you that.  One thing's for sure...You guys are mostly the problem than the solution.  People are feeling unsafe and uncomfortable around you guys.  All of this crap gone way out of hand.  the trolling, the DDoSing, the finger pointing...I had enough!  I afraid to speak my mind about this until now!

I feel like Phil isn't going to change his ways, i feel like fans and mods are going to continue to assault...this is too toxic for my taste and I had enough...  Therefore...I quit.

Edited by theMikeMaverick
  • Upvote 2

l.  Yeah...I know who you are...You guys mostly condone all of the actions upon everyone who happened to have an opinion on Phil.   They are some opinions that are mean spirited, yeah, I can give you that.  One thing's for sure...You guys are mostly the problem than the solution.  People are feeling unsafe and uncomfortable around you guys.  All of this crap gone way out of hand.  the trolling, the DDoSing, the finger pointing...I had enough!  I afraid to speak my mind about this until now!

​I completely agree with this. There are some people who take things WAY out of hand. Anyway, its always sad to lose a member and I wish you the best of luck out there!

• Upvote 1

Sorry bro but I've hardly ever seen you post, so not sure how attached you really are to this community. You just seem to be spouting the same drivel that I've seen the SOK repeat over and over again. We're all here to have fun and play games, you need to learn to ignore the people who are only here to start drama and get themselves banned.

Edited by KGhaleon