The King of Hate Forums
FredFuchs

Sons of Kojima Hangout Thread

​who is defending him? certainly not me, i m just explaining what his thought process is.

i understand his personality, i ve met people like phil before, they are not that complicated or "mysterys"

you just need some life experience, when you understand people and their motives it all becomes clear and you find yourself accepting them cause you realise they have no choice in the matter. 

effectively you forgive them for their faults. cause they are not choosing what they are.

​Everyone already knows he's an narcissist, you're not telling us anything we don't already understand. You need some life experience since you continue to babble on and on when it's obvious people dislike you. Nobodies gonna change our minds about Phil, get over it.

​who is defending him? certainly not me, i m just explaining what his thought process is.

i understand his personality, i ve met people like phil before, they are not that complicated or "mysterys"

you just need some life experience, when you understand people and their motives it all becomes clear and you find yourself accepting them cause you realise they have no choice in the matter. 

effectively you forgive them for their faults. cause they are not choosing what they are.

​I'm sorry, but Phil has done more than enough for me to be convinced that he's a person I dislike. Evidence is all over the place. As far as forgiving him that's been long gone now, i'm not gonna forgive him for all the ridiculous things he's pulled in the past. Does that give me all the reason to make videos about him? No, but I have all right to criticize him if I so choose to.

• Upvote 1

​That not the same thing. Moogle said your wording is shitty not YOU. It's like if I told somebody what he said was dumb, it's not the same as me saying he IS dumb.

​well i from my understanding if i say something dumb, at that point in time i am dumb.

maybe i say something smart later but at that point, i am getting called dumb.

cause who would say something dumb but a dumb person? 

​well i from my understanding if i say something dumb, at that point in time i am dumb.

maybe i say something smart later but at that point, i am getting called dumb.

cause who would say something dumb but a dumb person? 

You don't understand anything then.

​oh no, i dont agree at all.

i never said "people are interested in phil", i said "this forum is about phil"

meaning vast majority of the threads are about phil, what he should do, what he shouldnt.

​Not all of the forum is about Phil genius. I can name all the threads on this forum right now that have nothing to do with Phil. I can assure you about 70% of the forum are threads that have nothing to do with Phil. Most specifically the Multimedia, gaming and other topics, there's plenty of threads that are in those that have nothing to do with Phil, surely he'd be brought up, but the threads itself aren't meant to be talking about him. Why do you think the threads get moved to other topics? 

​Everyone already knows he's an narcissist, you're not telling us anything we don't already understand. You need some life experience since you continue to babble on and on when it's obvious people dislike you. Nobodies gonna change our minds about Phil, get over it.

​lol my worth isnt dependant on people liking me or disliking me. 

its ok scott, i m not attacking anyone. do what you must.

​lol my worth isnt dependant on people liking me or disliking me. 

its ok scott, i m not attacking anyone. do what you must.

​No you're just derailing the entire thread in hopes of getting it shut down, you whiteknights are all the same.

​you dont need to dislike anyone. plato said "be kind to everyone you meet cause everyone is fighting a hard battle"

its not like you see the guy on the street eveyrday, he isnt even affecting your reality.

except when you let him.

​I'm gonna say it again, that's not relevant to the situation so topic with this analogies. Second off disliking someone doesn't mean I want to "battle" him which goes back to my first point. I'm a kind person, but i'm sure as hell not gonna be kind to someone I dislike without having full right to criticize them.

Thirdly I don't walk on the street to talk to people I don't know, if i'm gonna go places then i'm gonna go, I don't need to talk to everyone I see not when I have a family to help out or I have a destination I need to go to on time.

​No you're just derailing the entire thread in hopes of getting it shut down, you whiteknights are all the same.

​i believe if they wanted this thread down, they d have closed it long ago.

phil doesnt need a justification to close anything down.

​Yes, he does. If he would close down a thread that hasn't broken any rules for no reason, he would be exploiting his powers and it would put him in a negative light.

• Upvote 1

​i believe if they wanted this thread down, they d have closed it long ago.

​The problem is nobody here has broken any rules. The mods were okay with it when it was first brought up because nothing serious was happening.  Only you in this entire thread wants it closed.

• Upvote 1

​Yes, he does. If he would close down a thread that hasn't broken any rules for no reason, he would be exploiting his powers and it would put him in a negative light.

​Welcome back sir.

• Upvote 1

​let us suppose for a second that he does need justification.

but he provides none and bans you.

what can you do about it?

​The problem is nobody here has broken any rules. The mods were okay with it when it was first brought up because nothing serious was happening.  Only you in this entire thread wants it closed.

​phil makes the rules.

last site, mods "coup d etat"d and that site is long gone.

please dont put words in my mouth, i want nothing closed.

Edited by Icureditwithmybrain
Combined posts

​Just because you can't do anything doesn't mean it isn't wrong. Phil like everyone else has to follow rules. He can break all the rules all he wants, it'll just make him look bad in the end. 

​Nothing. The thing is if Phil exploits his admin powers and bans someone/locks a thread/deletes posts that don't break any forum rules, it would put him in a negative light and perharps piss off his fans to the point where they stop viewing his content.

Reminds me of a saying "don't piss off people who handle your food". His fans are the people who make all of this possible for him, pay his bills etc and without them, he wouldn't be able to do this for a living.

All in all, Phil should do all he can to please his fans and try his best to not piss them off.

​Just because you can't do anything doesn't mean it isn't wrong. Phil like everyone else has to follow rules. He can break all the rules all he wants, it'll just make him look bad in the end. 

​we are not talking about good and evil here.

we are beyond that. we are talking about raw power.

he who has the power, rules.

​we are not talking about good and evil here.

we are beyond that. we are talking about raw power.

he who has the power, rules.

​We as his fans have the power by watching his content and thus giving him income. We are the ones who really have the power so by your logic, we rule.

​Nothing. The thing is if Phil exploits his admin powers and bans someone/locks a thread/deletes posts that don't break any forum rules, it would put him in a negative light and perharps piss off his fans to the point where they stop viewing his content.

Reminds me of a saying "don't piss off people who handle your food". His fans are the people who make all of this possible for him, pay his bills etc and without them, he wouldn't be able to do this for a living.

All in all, Phil should do all he can to please his fans and don't piss them off.

​a negative light with? who is gonna be affected if you get banned? who is going to be affected if he tels the mods to ban any koijima looking post? 

i dont propose he bans you, but the suggestions, the fan arts, the poll votes are gonna keep coming in.

make no mistake, sure, you soks help rise controversy and bring in traffic. but the site isnt gonna die without you.

you are just a usefull attraction that if it outlives its usefullness is gonna get booted.

it is what is it.

​a negative light with? who is gonna be affected if you get banned? who is going to be affected if he tels the mods to ban any koijima looking post? 

i dont propose he bans you, but the suggestions, the fan arts, the poll votes are gonna keep coming in.

make no mistake, sure, you soks help rise controversy and bring in traffic. but the site isnt gonna die without you.

you are just a usefull attraction that if it outlives its usefullness is gonna get booted.

it is what is it.

download.jpg

• Upvote 1