The King of Hate Forums
iamkurla249

The Walking Dead

Well since i didn't see this on here i thought might as well make this so yeah this will be about The Walking Dead show and it's upcoming second half of season 5

I'm just waiting for Negan... and Lucille ofcourse ;) Fans of the comic... you know what I mean! ​

I haven't read the comics but i have read like on the wikis about Negan and definitely interested to see where they go with it    

I haven't read the comics but i have read like on the wikis about Negan and definitely interested to see where they go with it    

​Apparently Kevin Durant was rumoured and considered for the role of Negan. Really hope that works out. He's got the right look and menacing as hell :) 

kevin-durand-negan-108135.jpg

Cannot wait for this to return! I hope they keep everyone together, at least for a while anyway...I really hate it when they split them up! 

​Apparently Kevin Durant was rumoured and considered for the role of Negan. Really hope that works out. He's got the right look and menacing as hell :) 

http://thekingofhate.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2015_01/kevin-durand-negan-108135.jpg.7999eb9dc3e94c41e7eed4ceecc5c8ca.jpg

​Dude was such a asshole in LOST, yep he definitely could pull it off.

• Upvote 1

How did we not see this coming the token black guy dies again since there became to many black men on the show. 

Also any one think glenn with the bat was foreshadowing.

So who is going to watch Fear The Walking Dead?

I am just to see how it is, also there are rumors that now that Jon Hamm is done with Mad Men he might wanna be Negan :D

i'm interested it would be cool to get some back story on the outbreak and possibly what caused the outbreak (but highly doubt they would reveal it) 

i'm interested it would be cool to get some back story on the outbreak and possibly what caused the outbreak (but highly doubt they would reveal it) 

​yea don't think they would either heck they havent even done that in the comics.

That ending to episode 1 of Seasons 6 gave me chills, badass start imo. 

I agree! Makes me wonder where exactly the noise is coming from, if it's from inside or outside their town and who the hell is making it?!! 

I agree! Makes me wonder where exactly the noise is coming from, if it's from inside or outside their town and who the hell is making it?!! 

find out next episode or episode 3 of The Walking Dead, that's The Walking Dead,not the spinoff, the real show :P

• Upvote 1

Just played the game and was wondering if the series is worth watching, I got bored watching zombie movies in the 90's but somehow I really liked the characters in the game. Are there good subplots in the series or is it like one long traditional zombie movie?

• Upvote 1

Just played the game and was wondering if the series is worth watching, I got bored watching zombie movies in the 90's but somehow I really liked the characters in the game. Are there good subplots in the series or is it like one long traditional zombie movie?

it's good imo.