The King of Hate Forums
iamkurla249

The Walking Dead

6 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

i love the comments on Facebook, Enid poisoned Maggie, she's evil, she works for Negan.

anyway if this follows the comics,doesn't Carl try to face Negan his self?

Yes later tho and almost gets Raped Twice 

Just now, iamkurla249 said:

Wait seriously!!! Holy shit 

yep idk why people wanna rape him so much lol , not as bad as his girlfriend in the comics while having sex with him takes off his bandage and licks his eyehole 

11 hours ago, sateler96 said:

yep idk why people wanna rape him so much lol , not as bad as his girlfriend in the comics while having sex with him takes off his bandage and licks his eyehole 

dang it i was eating.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Well than doubt they would ever do that on the show but wow that's fucked 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, iamkurla249 said:

Well than doubt they would ever do that on the show but wow that's fucked 

I would not be shocked if they did I never thought they would show a kid getting devoured or Carl getting shot in the eye 

So Steven Yeun just started filming in a film on Netflix called Okja with Jake Gyenhall and Tilda Swinton and Season 7 for TWD start on May 7th, now he could do both, but idk maybe this is one step closer to seeing that he did bite it which would be very faithful in the comics 

Pretty smart trailer doesnt spoil anything and doesnt show the main people who were captured 

Well done

Even though i did hear rumors that Negan does kill 2 people and those people rumored were Glen and Abe 

Edited by sateler96

Abe... does this guy actually have a sizable fanbase, such that people would care about his death? Just being honest here. 

The most interesting things about that trailer were the guy calling himself a king and his pet tiger. It felt a little unusual. King of what? And how does he keep that tiger alive in the zombie apocalypse? If zombies can't kill it, I sure think humans would try to shoot it. Unless he just keeps it locked up most of the time. 

7 minutes ago, KingBunghole said:

Abe... does this guy actually have a sizable fanbase, such that people would care about his death? Just being honest here. 

The most interesting things about that trailer were the guy calling himself a king and his pet tiger. It felt a little unusual. King of what? And how does he keep that tiger alive in the zombie apocalypse? If zombies can't kill it, I sure think humans would try to shoot it. Unless he just keeps it locked up most of the time. 

Hes part of the Kingdom its all from the comics and thats his pet tiger which im shocked that hes actually in the show and if it is CGi that looks pretty good

And nah Abe has no fanbase lol but he should already be dead also same with Glen

People are actually dumb thinking they will kill Maggie lol shes Prego if they didnt kill Judith off like they did in the comics then Maggie isnt dying 

Edited by sateler96

Just now, Darksphere92 said:

i feel bad for Terra, she's was like i'm back bitches and then sad face. :(

yeah cause her Girlfriend got a arrow in in the eye, Abe and Glen got their heads bashed in 

all their shit is gone 

Rick has no Balls

Daryl is Negans No Balls Bitch like No Dick from Game of Thrones

Maggie is gonna go all John Wick but she is at Hill Top so we gotta wait

the only one who has Balls and actually stood up to Negan is Carl 

29 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

yeah cause her Girlfriend got a arrow in in the eye, Abe and Glen got their heads bashed in 

all their shit is gone 

Rick has no Balls

Daryl is Negans No Balls Bitch like No Dick from Game of Thrones

Maggie is gonna go all John Wick but she is at Hill Top so we gotta wait

the only one who has Balls and actually stood up to Negan is Carl 

^ Nice forum Phil, cant even add a picture/gif, or remove the failed quote.

edit: https://www.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/f3f35ae2-6863-4666-8faf-62c8309db90f/gif 

Edited by Darksphere92