The King of Hate Forums
iamkurla249

The Walking Dead

Go nuts! Double kill both Daryl and Glenn!

Actually, from a threat-establishing point of view, it might be more impactful to see Daryl die. You know, because he's one of the best fighters, so it's sort of "Fuck. This guy's dangerous." That kind of reaction. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, KingBunghole said:

Go nuts! Double kill both Daryl and Glenn!

Actually, from a threat-establishing point of view, it might be more impactful to see Daryl die. You know, because he's one of the best fighters, so it's sort of "Fuck. This guy's dangerous." That kind of reaction. 

Exactly it would be a HUGE impact for the show and fans  (even though they said they will quit if he does die) i think Glen dying wouldnt be a impact like it is in the comics plus he faked his feath

Daryl is 70% dying next week it will be sad but will show that Negan is someone not to fuck with and he will be a scarier cillain than The Govenor 

4 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Exactly it would be a HUGE impact for the show and fans  (even though they said they will quit if he does die) i think Glen dying wouldnt be a impact like it is in the comics plus he faked his feath

Daryl is 70% dying next week it will be sad but will show that Negan is someone not to fuck with and he will be a scarier cillain than The Govenor 

uhh what do you mean he faked his death in the comic?

18 minutes ago, cooper said:

Fuck AMC and fuck this show. I'm out. 

while i  am mad it makes sense if you hear them talk on Talking Dead it enfd one story and when they reveal who it is its a start of a new story, 

I figure they will announce it at Comic Con 

I mean that was prob the best Cliff hanger ive ever seen

Edited by sateler96

9 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

while i  am mad it makes sense if you hear them talk on Talking Dead it enfd one story and when they reveal who it is its a start of a new story, 

I figure they will announce it at Comic Con 

I mean that was prob the best Cliff hanger ive ever seen

That is a bullshit business excuse its not for the story. 

23 minutes ago, cooper said:

That is a bullshit business excuse its not for the story. 

Well it gets people talking till Comic Con or October or Leaked Set pics lol

And you cant really spoil whos dead cause no one knows i mean you can kinda guess if you hear close 

They did say they were gonna keep Negans Debut faithful to comics

Edited by sateler96

2 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Neegan showed up, but it was BS what they did. It Seems like they are milking.

Not really the show is successful and they needed a cliffhanger to get people talking its What TV Does and people will come back and watch so im not complaining 

Sorry if i dont make sense 

I did love this episode Ricks Group were so confident that they were gonna wupe Negans group 

But Negans Group just kept stopping them each time and fucked with them mentally  and were one step ahead 

wtf was that wtf was that bullshit, i almost had a heartattack this season and they pull this shit, so uhh who was it.. also i like had in the last episode they lied, 90 min episode, yeah 30 mins of commercials, dang it i can barely spell right because of this stupid bs cliffhanger. they're only did this probably because Fear The Walking Shit was a dud. they should make season 8 the last season.

Edited by Darksphere92
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

wtf was that wtf was that bullshit, i almost had a heartattack this season and they pull this shit, so uhh who was it.. also i like had in the last episode they lied, 90 min episode, yeah 30 mins of commercials, dang it i can barely spell right because of this stupid bs cliffhanger. they're only did this probably because Fear The Walking Shit was a dud. they should make season 8 the last season.

Lol they wont cause the show id popular and they know prople will come back 

12 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Not really the show is successful and they needed a cliffhanger to get people talking its What TV Does and people will come back and watch so im not complaining 

Sorry if i dont make sense 

I did love this episode Ricks Group were so confident that they were gonna wupe Negans group 

But Negans Group just kept stopping them each time and fucked with them mentally  and were one step ahead 

I was drunk last night, so I didn't mean milking. I was pissed that they teased Negan; then, he shows up on the last episode, and the show writers decide to do that cocktease BS.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

I was drunk last night, so I didn't mean milking. I was pissed that they teased Negan; then, he shows up on the last episode, and the show writers decide to do that cocktease BS.

Well i already knew and figured he was only at the end cause if you look on Wiki he s listed as Guest Star and while I agree they should said Negan casted for Season 7 and then do this whole surprise and they shouldn't have done that stupid Glen fake dying thing earlier this season, I don't know if we will have to wait till October we still have leaked set pics and Comic-Con though, but even though i was pissed they didn't show i knew they would do a Huge Cliffhanger because this is TV and you only have to wait a few months, imagine if this was like a movie and they did this and you have to wait 2 or 3 years that would suck so bad, but this is only waiting till either July or October, and I kinda liked it was first person because hes basically killing you, your looking through the characters eyes as he is dying

We know its not Rick or Carl cause he said if anyone moves he will take the boys eye out and feed it too his father, and it wasn't Maggie, Rosita, or Michonne because you can hear guy kinda in pain, It has to be Daryl or Glen (Prob because he might of pissed Negan of cause he got out of line) and Daryl (Because hes been bring more problems to Negan than anyone)

21 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

btw i didnt know this episode was going to be like 40ish minutes of driving around in a flipping RV.

I actually love those parts while it was slow i loved that Negans Group was basically leading them to Negan himself and it kept getting scarier because they were everywhere and they were one step ahead of Rick's Group 

Just now, Darksphere92 said:

Hide contents

imo it cant be Rick or Carl, also it would be a cop out if it's not Glenn or Daryl

i hugely agree it has to be those 2 for whatever you think of those 2 good or bad to the casual audience it will be a huge impact to them