The King of Hate Forums

Gay Marriage Has Been Legalized And Recognized In The U.S.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/26/politics/supreme-court-same-sex-marriage-ruling/index.html

After a 5-4 Supreme Court decision, the Supreme Court of the United States has ruled that all 50 states must recognize marriages amongst LGBT couples.  It's official that the word, "gay marriage" will not exist anymore has everyone is now equally entitled to an official marriage no matter what their sexual orientation.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice going USA. Love finally wins.   Seeing some of the comments heres makes me sick.

Fantastic news. wat

Please tell me you're joking.

I believe in equal rights between same sex couples, but I do NOT believe that it should be classified under marriage. Marriage has been around for decades which only recognized a man and a women courtship.

I know I'm going to get shit for posting this but I think if a same sex couple weds it should be called a union and not a marriage.

Things change. Marriage was once racially segregated for decades. Should we not call marriage between a black man and a white woman a marriage? There's literally nothing bad about same-sex marriage. Getting hung up on the definition and its history is utterly pointless.

Your dick or vagina does not define who or what you are. Discriminating, even if just in the wording, against people who can't control what gender they're attracted to is absurd. Especially when the only case for it is "but it's always been like this!".

Men being above women had always been like that until it wasn't.

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the new America

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/new-film-about-us-persecution-of-gays-spurs-calls-122438340656.html

Hoover was a massive piece of shit. This is just the newest garbage on his mountain of feces.

Hope they remove his name from the building. You don't want to honor these type of people.

Hoover was a massive piece of shit. This is just the newest garbage on his mountain of feces.

Hope they remove his name from the building. You don't want to honor these type of people.

wasnt he the one who discovered, using fingerprints to help during crimes and stuff?

so let me ask this if the Movie The Purge/The Hunger Games, came true you will stand with that and it would be fine?

Those movies are about killing becoming legal for a short duration, whether through holiday or event.

This is just giving rights to those who needed them.

• Upvote 1

Well, it actually does contribute. That's why there's transvestites and transexuals in the world.

This is exactly why it doesn't define who or what you are as a person  People dress in clothes typical of the physical opposite gender because that's the gender they feel they are. 

Being born feeling like the opposite sex of the body you're in must be fucking awful.

so let me ask this if the Movie The Purge/The Hunger Games, came true you will stand with that and it would be fine?

You know, I'm completely bothered and disappointed by this comment, Dark and I know you're better than that.  I asked you about your stance on LGBT rights and you go completely out of line by mentioning films that involve killing people.

Being born feeling like the opposite sex of the body you're in must be fucking awful.

When I was growing up I was taught to love yourself for who you are, because we are all born unique and different. There is no reason to hate or be disappointed in your body.

(edit)

Oh, and I've known at least one transvestite and he was completely miserable with his decision. People who used to be friends avoided him for years. I can't really agree with the need to ruin your body like that. People glorify it too much without realizing how it actually changes a person.

Edited by KGhaleon