The King of Hate Forums

Gay Marriage Has Been Legalized And Recognized In The U.S.

Gay people are only marrying for the financial benefits, it has nothing to do with love. Love is just the smokescreen.

Wow. As bullshitty as ever. I despair that I have to share a planet with you.

Edited by Beechey
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice going USA. Love finally wins.   Seeing some of the comments heres makes me sick.

Fantastic news. wat

Please tell me you're joking.

Gay people are only marrying for the financial benefits, it has nothing to do with love. Love is just the smokescreen.

What is your thought process on life? Like holy shit, no wonder you're the most disliked person on this forum. I'm sorry that it may feel like an attack but I know everyone's agreeing with me when he spouts shit like this. I catch you out on the whole 'It's a democracy, we should have voted' and so THIS is what you scrounge up? Like at least Last Rambo was bringing up GOOD POINTS that could be debated. At least I respect his opinion and can respect him because his thought process isn't completely stupid and he doesn't pull up shit like this.

Edited by ArcaneArts
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, tell that shit to the likes of Ellen Degeneres, Elton John, Neal Patrick Harris. You know, actual millionaires. I'm sure THEY did it for the money.

I'm sure the two seventy year old men who are now retired and have enough money to live on that were seen crying because after all these years did it for money and not a 'smoke screen' 

And holy shit, what does finance have to do with anything about gays ruining marriage or whatever? It's not as if straight people haven't married before for money reasons as well as publicity.. oh, wait.

Seriously, ever 'sanctity of marriage is ruined because...' post has been easily disclaimed in the next post, usually as 'This shit has been done before by straight people' Gays ain't ruining shit with their legal marriage, straight people 'ruined' it years ago, and if gay people are just getting married for finance, which is HIGHLY unlikely, they had a good teacher in the predecessors.

But lets face it, that isn't the reason either, just like 'Democracy' isn't the reason, in every answer you've given as to why gay people have gotten married has been instantly thrown away, you didn't even RESPOND to my post when I called you out on it, because you simply have no answer. It's not wrong at all and nothing is ruined, it's just some deep rooted psychological fuckery that you have in which you still think it's an era where people think men dating each other is gross. Because it doesn't fit and conform into your views or mind. None of your points have anything to do with what other people are doing or will do, you just disguise it as such. You've been proven wrong countless times, you may as well just admit that it's just bigotry on your half, you're just close minded.

Not only that but I've noticed a major trend of people who call homosexuality 'Sexual deviancy' and 'unnatural' and such and having MLP related stuff.

Edited by ArcaneArts

I can't believe anyone could write that and click "Submit Reply". Seriously, what the fuck.

Swap "Gay" with "Black" or "Jewish" and everyone would be calling for a ban, fucking hell.

I don't "hate" gay people, I happen to have several friends who are homosexuals. I'm going out to dinner with one of my lesbian friends later this week.

My stance against gay marriage doesn't mean I can't be friends with homosexuals. Though I suppose that logic might be a bit hard for you guys to understand.

Edited by KGhaleon

I don't "hate" gay people, I happen to have several friends who are homosexuals. I'm going out to dinner with one of my lesbian friends later this week.

My stance against gay marriage doesn't mean I can't be friends with homosexuals. Though I suppose that logic might be a bit hard for you guys to understand.

I fucking hate that excuse and so does everyone else.

Your stance against gay marriage means you can't be friends with homosexuals as you are actively oppressing them and denying their basic rights.

You still haven't given said why you're against gay marriage, at all.

I fucking hate that excuse and so does everyone else.

Your stance against gay marriage means you can't be friends with homosexuals as you are actively oppressing them and denying their basic rights.

It's because you're an extremist, I don't believe most gays care as strongly as you folks do. They know not everyone agrees with their lifestyle and that it doesn't really make a difference in the end, so why should they care? You're going to have people that don't share your opinion and that doesn't mean you can't socialize with them. You guys really need to chill out and stop with this whole "if you don't agree with us then you're a Nazi!" mentality.

It's because you're an extremist, I don't believe most gays care as strongly as you folks do. They know not everyone agrees with their lifestyle and that it doesn't really make a difference in the end, so why should they care? You're going to have people that don't share your opinion and that doesn't mean you can't socialize with them. You guys really need to chill out and stop with this whole "if you don't agree with us then you're a Nazi!" mentality.

Being gay is not a lifestyle choice ffs. And you STILL haven't told us why you're against gay marriage.

Well, first off I'm bisexual, leaning more towards men. I did not choose this, I did not decide one day to like men more than I like girls, neither did it randomly pop up, it has always been a part of me. I don't care, if you agree or not, you're right, it makes no difference. What I do care about is you pulling a hissy fit over something that shouldn't matter to you and you giving no reason for it except saying gay people only marry for money which got completely laughed at and some crap about 'Democracy' which got proven wrong 100 times in this thread yet you continue to spout it.

I'm not saying you're a Nazi. I'm saying you're a bigot because you've gone beyond an opinion and into bigoted territory. LastRambo did not go into the territory of bigotry, and you have. If you want to I can explain why, but it's mostly the tone of your statements, which are stupid, misinformed and insulting.

Straight up. Would you have voted yes or no for Gay Marriage, if yes, why? If no, why?

You don't seem to be answering this, so we are only assuming that it's "I do not support gay marriage because I do not like gay people, there is no reason that I don't like gay people, I just don't."

This makes you a bigot.

Edited by ArcaneArts
  • Upvote 2

One of the most bigoted and ignorant things I've ever had the misfortune to read in my life. I'm ashamed to even be on the same planet as this kind of backwards thinking.

I just don't get why he won't answer the simple question of 'Why do you not think gay people should be married?' or any other people's questions, like my question of 'If gay people are only marrying for financial benefits, why have multi-millionaires such as Ellen Degeneres and Neal Patrick Harris married?'

It's almost as if he's talking out of his ass or something... oh, wait.

• Upvote 1

Many people feel that it's degrading or cheapening the meaning of marriage. While I don't personally hold these views, I am relieved that I can turn on my TV and watch the news without the bombardment of the homosexuality agenda shoved down my throat. There are larger issues in the United States that don't get near the coverage that the debate of gay marriage has gotten in the past 10 years.

But that isn't BECAUSE of gay marriage itself, however. The media picks and chooses whatever it wants. It could have easily been something else, it's whatever gets them the most viewers and the most newspaper purchases.

Many people feel that it's degrading or cheapening the meaning of marriage.

Exactly, it's degrading and goes against what we are as a specifies defying our own biology. It's shameful, imo. Especially when you have folks like Wanglord comparing us to animals...I guess all our hundreds of years of scientific advancements are lost on this generation if they think we're comparable to apes. I'm not religious but even I respect traditional marriage that has been part of our culture for hundreds, if not, thousands of years.

Of course then Wang argues that I'm some sort of racist thinking I support all traditions, even ill ones. It's a pointless debate.

Despite everything I tolerate people with gay lifestyles and don't hate them personally, I just don't feel it needed to be legalized. I'm certainly not going to label you evil for having a different opinion from my own ;)

God made Adam and Eve, not ADAM AND STEVE!

I love that saying lol

Edited by KGhaleon

Exactly, it's degrading and goes against what we are as a specifies defying our own biology.

No it doesn't. Men and women aren't just made for fucking, you know. The world won't end because two men aren't in a relationship. Ever heard of an amazing concept known as adoption and surrogacy? I fucking hate this excuse too, it's the dumbest shit that I can just rant on for hours. Biology=/= Romance and feelings of love. ANYONE can cum into a vagina and create a child, being gay does not stop that. Procreation in the form you speak does not define what love is in terms of whether homosexuality is part of our biology.

It's shameful, imo.

What's so shameful about it? Because man cooties?

Especially when you have folks like Wanglord comparing us to animals

YOU JUST DID THE SAME FUCKING THING. You just reduced us down to our more basic biological and animalistic form by saying that it's 'defying our own biology' and reducing us to a pure procreating species like other animals. But hey, again to go back to the 'animals have homosexuals within them' thing that Wanglord said (which is true, Dolphins etc.) if we're so advanced and animals aren't, if animals are so basic without any sort of mental capacity at all., with no higher cognitive thinking... does that mean that homosexuality is part of our own biology after all!? You can't either/or on this, pal.

I guess all our hundreds of years of scientific advancements are lost on this generation if they think we're comparable to apes.

We ARE comparable to apes. Did you take third grade science, or...?

I'm not religious

No, you're just a bigot.

but even I respect traditional marriage

The 'traditional' marriage including incest that was initially part of it.. or... just the one that forced women to be married to complete strangers for political reasons? Or religious reasons which happens now? Or just the ones that married off nine year old girls to husbands as presents? Or do you mean the 'current' traditions of marriage which has people marrying roller coasters and ferris wheels and anime body pillows? Please elaborate.

culture for hundreds, if not, thousands of years.

You know what else has been? And was even accepted? HOMOSEXUALITY. See: Romans, Greeks, EVERY FUCKING ANCIENT CULTURE EVER UNTIL MEDIEVAL ENGLAND AND CHRISTIANITY.

Of course then Wang argues that I'm some sort of racist 

Not a racist, a bigot.

I support all traditions, even ill ones.

See: You saying you support 'traditional marriage' and my commentary on how that included at one point the selling off of young children without their permission.

It's a pointless debate.

It's a pretty decent debate it's just your points are always shit and you're looking like a major asshole.

Despite everything I tolerate people with gay lifestyles

Just as everyone 'tolerates' you on this forum because you have to buy your way into staying.

don't hate them personally

Oh yes, your 'gay friends' I'm sure they're ecstatic that you believe they shouldn't be married to the one they love because you think they're just gonna do it for money. Go tell them that. What an AMAZING friend you are.

I love that saying lol

Adam and Eve couldn't procreate, they weren't made for sex and love, they didn't know about it and were ignorant to it. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THE ADAM AND EVE STORY AND WHY THEY WERE IN THE GARDEN OF FUCKING EDEN. Idiot.

No it doesn't. Men and women aren't just made for fucking, you know. The world won't end because two men aren't in a relationship. Ever heard of an amazing concept known as adoption and surrogacy? I fucking hate this excuse too, it's the dumbest shit that I can just rant on for hours. Biology=/= Romance and feelings of love. ANYONE can cum into a vagina and create a child, being gay does not stop that. Procreation in the form you speak does not define what love is in terms of whether homosexuality is part of our biology.

What's so shameful about it? Because man cooties?

YOU JUST DID THE SAME FUCKING THING. You just reduced us down to our more basic biological and animalistic form by saying that it's 'defying our own biology' and reducing us to a pure procreating species like other animals. But hey, again to go back to the 'animals have homosexuals within them' thing that Wanglord said (which is true, Dolphins etc.) if we're so advanced and animals aren't, if animals are so basic without any sort of mental capacity at all., with no higher cognitive thinking... does that mean that homosexuality is part of our own biology after all!? You can't either/or on this, pal.

We ARE comparable to apes. Did you take third grade science, or...?

No, you're just a bigot.

The 'traditional' marriage including incest that was initially part of it.. or... just the one that forced women to be married to complete strangers for political reasons? Or religious reasons which happens now? Or just the ones that married off nine year old girls to husbands as presents? Or do you mean the 'current' traditions of marriage which has people marrying roller coasters and ferris wheels and anime body pillows? Please elaborate.

You know what else has been? And was even accepted? HOMOSEXUALITY. See: Romans, Greeks, EVERY FUCKING ANCIENT CULTURE EVER UNTIL MEDIEVAL ENGLAND AND CHRISTIANITY.

Not a racist, a bigot.

See: You saying you support 'traditional marriage' and my commentary on how that included at one point the selling off of young children without their permission.

It's a pretty decent debate it's just your points are always shit and you're looking like a major asshole.

Just as everyone 'tolerates' you on this forum because you have to buy your way into staying.

Oh yes, your 'gay friends' I'm sure they're ecstatic that you believe they shouldn't be married to the one they love because you think they're just gonna do it for money. Go tell them that. What an AMAZING friend you are.

Adam and Eve couldn't procreate, they weren't made for sex and love, they didn't know about it and were ignorant to it. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THE ADAM AND EVE STORY AND WHY THEY WERE IN THE GARDEN OF FUCKING EDEN. Idiot.

Well if Adam and Eve weren't made for love why did God make them gender soecific? Huh???

Exactly, it's degrading and goes against what we are as a specifies defying our own biology. It's shameful, imo. Especially when you have folks like Wanglord comparing us to animals...I guess all our hundreds of years of scientific advancements are lost on this generation if they think we're comparable to apes. I'm not religious but even I respect traditional marriage that has been part of our culture for hundreds, if not, thousands of years.

Of course then Wang argues that I'm some sort of racist thinking I support all traditions, even ill ones. It's a pointless debate.

Despite everything I tolerate people with gay lifestyles and don't hate them personally, I just don't feel it needed to be legalized. I'm certainly not going to label you evil for having a different opinion from my own ;)

I love that saying lol

Once again. Humans. Are. Animals. Humans. Are. Apes. You clearly don't even have a high school level education when it comes to biology. And yet you want to argue what is "defying" our own biology. And that also seems to be your only argument against gay marriage.

"You are a metabolic organism.
As such, you are basically a collection of replicative proteins that function according to metabolic chemical reactions and processes. A virus is similar, in that it too is a replicative protein complete with mutable DNA and RNA, just as you have. But viruses lack metabolism, and so may not be considered to be alive in the same manner that you definitely are.

You are a eukaryote.
All remaining organic life is distinguished by structural differences at the cellular level between different groups of prokaryotes (which are essentially bacteria) and the eukaryotes (us). Unlike bacterial or viral cells, our cells have a nucleus. Hence, all non-viral / bacterial lifeforms are as we are; eukaryotes.

You are an animal.
Now I've heard a few creationists argue that there are plants and there are animals and then there are human beings. And that none of them are actually related to one another other than through a common creator. They adamantly argue that we are not animals, as if there is some insult in that association. But you are one of only about a half-dozen kingdoms of eukaryotic life forms. Unlike those of most other biological kingdoms, you are incapable of manufacturing your own food and must compensate for that by ingesting other organisms. In other words, your most basic structure requires that you cause death to other living things. Otherwise, you wouldn't have a means of digestion. This, along with some very specific anatomical differences in the chemical composition of our metazoic cells, are the factors that define and distinguish an animal like yourself from all other kingdoms of life. Given the alternative choice between plants, molds, or fungus, animalia should seem reasonable even to the most adamant fundamentalist.

You are a chordate.
You have a spinal chord and every other minute physical distinction of that classification. You also have a skull, which classifies you as a craniate. Note: Not all chordates have skulls, or even bones of any kind. Once one of the chordates has enough calcium deposited around the brain to count as a skull, all of its descendants will share that. This is why absolutely all animals with skulls have spinal chords. And that is yet another commonality that implies common ancestry as opposed to common design.

You are a vertebrate.
Like all mammals, birds, dinosaurs, reptiles, amphibians, and most fish, you have a spine. Not everything with a spinal cord has a spine to put it in, but everything with a spine has a spinal cord in it, implying common descent.

Every animal that has a jaw and teeth (Gnathostomata) also has a backbone. And of course, you have both as well, again implying common descent.

You are a tetrapod.
You have only four limbs. So you are like all other terrestrial vertebrates including frogs. Even snakes and whales are tetrapods in that both still retain vestigial or fetal evidence of all four limbs. This is yet another consistent commonality implying a genetic relationship. There certainly is no creationist explanation for it.

You are synapsid.
Unlike turtles (which are anapsid) and "true" reptiles, dinosaurs and birds (which are all diapsid), your skull has only one temporal fenestra, a commonality between all of the vast collection of "mammal-like reptiles", which are now all extinct without any Biblical recognition or scriptural explanation either for their departure or their presence in the first place.

You are a mammal.
You are homeothermic (warm-blooded), follicle-bearing and have lactal nipples. And of course, not all synapsids are or were mammals, but all mammals are synapsid, implying common descent.

You are eutherian.
Or more specifically, you are a placental mammal, like most other lactal animals from shrews to whales. All eutherians are mammals, but not all mammals are eutherian. There are six major divisions in mammalia, only three of which still exist; those that hatch out of eggs like reptiles (monotremes), marsupials, that are born in the fetal stage and complete their development inside the mother's pouch, and those that developed in a shell-like placenta and were born in the infant stage, as you were. Your own fetal development seems to reveal a similar track of development from a single cell to a tadpole-looking creature, then growing limbs and digits out of your finlike appendages, and finally outgrowing your own tail. Some would consider this an indication of ancestry. Especially since fetal snakes, for example, actually have legs, feet, and cute little toes, which are reabsorbed into the body before hatching, implying common descent.

You are a primate.
You have five fully-developed fingers and five fully-developed toes. Your toes are still prehensile and your hands can grasp with dexterity. You have only two lactal nipples and they are on your chest as opposed to your abdomen. These are pointless in males, which also have a pendulous penis and a well-developed ceacum or appendix, unlike all other mammals. Although your fangs are reduced in size, you do still have them along with some varied dentition indicative of primates exclusively. Your fur is thin and relatively sparse over most of your body. And your claws have been reduced to flat chitinous fingernails. Your fingers themselves have distinctive print patterns. You are also susceptible to AIDS and are mortally allergic to the toxin of the male funnel web spider of Australia (which is deadly to all primates, but only dangerous to primates, which is why you'd better beware of these spiders). And unlike all but one unrelated animal in all the world, your body cannot produce vitamin-C naturally and must have it supplemented in your diet, just as all other primates do. Nearly every one of these individual traits are unique only to primates exclusively. There is almost no other organism on Earth that matches any one of these descriptions separately, but absolutely all of the lemurs, tarsiers, monkeys, apes, you, and I match all of them at once perfectly, implying common descent.

You are an ape.
Your tail is merely a stub of bones that don't even protrude outside the skin. Your dentition includes not only vestigial canines, but incisors, cuspids, bicuspids, and distinctive molars that come to five points interrupted by a "Y" shaped crevasse. This in addition to all of your other traits, like the dramatically increased range of motion in your shoulder, as well as a profound increase in cranial capacity and disposition toward a bipedal gait, indicates that you are not merely a vertebrate cranial chordate and a tetrapoidal placental mammalian primate, but you are more specifically an ape, and so was your mother before you.

Genetic similarity confirms morphological similarity rather conclusively, just as Charles Darwin himself predicted more than 140 years ago. While he knew nothing of DNA of course, he postulated that inheritable units of information must be contributed by either parent. He rather accurately predicted the discovery of DNA by illustrating the need for it. Our 98.4% to 99.4% identical genetic similarity explains why you have such social, behavioral, sexual, developmental, intellectual, and physical resemblance to a bonobo chimpanzee. Similarities that are not shared with any other organism on the planet. Hence you are both different species of the same literal family. In every respect, you are nearly identical. You, sir, are an ape."

Well if Adam and Eve weren't made for love why did God make them gender soecific? Huh???

this is true. God made Eve for Adam so he wouldnt be lonely.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/good-guy-lucifer-suggest-adam-and-eve.jpg

Edited by Darksphere92

You could just link the website instead of stealing the material.

http://www.talkorigins.org/origins/postmonth/may03.html

Never said it was mine. Hence the quotes on it. It was a copypasta that I have had saved for a few years. Just didn't know the official site was up. It was actually shut down a few years ago.

Nice job side stepping the point though. Didn't expect for you to have a rebutal

You could just link the website instead of stealing the material.

http://www.talkorigins.org/origins/postmonth/may03.html

You had zero response to it. So you decide to pull that card? Where is your answer to the statement anyways?

Why don't you answer things?

You keep like... not answering my questions or doing stuff like this to others. It's kinda like you have no answer to them or no ammo left to back yourself up or something...

Edited by ArcaneArts
  • Upvote 3