The King of Hate Forums

Gay Marriage Has Been Legalized And Recognized In The U.S.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice going USA. Love finally wins.   Seeing some of the comments heres makes me sick.

Fantastic news. wat

Please tell me you're joking.

It's not bigoted to think gay marriage is not right.

its in the bible, but again you people who think it's so normal probably think being a transgender non binary vegan pagan liberal communist is cool too

So you want the Bible to be the ultimate law of the land? Well guess what pipsqueak ISIS wants their Religion to be the ultimate law of the Middle East.

It's not bigoted to think gay marriage is not right.

its in the bible, but again you people who think it's so normal probably think being a transgender non binary vegan pagan liberal communist is cool too

On no of course not, naturally I think believing in a book where a huge flood covered the world and a single family and two pairs of every animal all sat on a boat for 40 days and 40 nights is normal.

I respect people and their religion, but don't you dare hide behind it and use it as an excuse to belittle other people and their rights + happiness.

• Upvote 1

I'm not belittling anyone I am defending the honor of Christian marriage, if you don't like it that's your problem.

You're doing a poor job of it then I must say.

I could also say the same. I'm defending those that deserve happiness and are being attacked by people like you, if you don't like it then that's your problem.

You're doing a poor job of it then I must say.

I could also say the same. I'm defending those that deserve happiness and are being attacked by people like you, if you don't like it then that's your problem.

your not doing a very good job of explaining why it's ok, considering you probably don't even know the original definition of marriage.

hey, gays can get married. Doesn't mean my church or will recognize or my bakery will bake gay wedding cakes. 

• Upvote 1