The King of Hate Forums
Pizza

Any recommended XBOX 360 EXCLUSIVE games?

So I bought A LOT of XBOX 360 games (I will add them all here later in this post or write it in another post in this thread) but for now I will list the ones that I've already finished. So anyone want to recommend me XBOX 360 EXCLUSIVE games (if they were ported to PC it's still okay to recommend it in this thread, as long as I have not finished playing it yet).

But don't recommend me any exlusive games that are available on more than XBOX 360 and PC. So no XBOX ONE, PS3, PS4, PlayStation VITA, Nintendo 3DS Wii, Wii U etc.  

So the ones that I have finished already are:

Fabe 2 (except for the DLC quests, let me know if they are worth playing)
Gears of War 2 (also finished the story DLC)
Gears of War 3 (also finished the story DLC)
Gears of War: Judgement
Halo 3
Mass Effect

aaaaaand that's about it when it comes to that.. so please feel free to reccomend me exlusive games or their story based DLC, that you have finished and actually liked and would tell someone else to play. 

Edited by Pizza

These are the one's I've played and can recommend:

1. Alan Wake
  2. Condemned: Criminal Origins
  3. Crackdown
  4. Halo Reach
  5. Left 4 Dead 2 (features all levels and characters from the 1st game as DLC, so you can basically have both games in one)
  6. Prey

Unfortunately, if you don't count gimmicky Kinect bullshit, there really isn't all that much when it comes to 360 exclusives.

Edited by horrorpunx610

1. Alan Wake
  3. Crackdown
  4. Halo Reach
  5. Left 4 Dead 2 (features all levels and characters from the 1st game as DLC, so you can basically have both games in one)
  6. Prey

Thanks man, I appreciate the recommendations. I was going to play Halo Reach when I'll eventually get an Xbox One and Halo: The Master Chief Collection.

Left 4 Dead 2 I think I'll get on PS3 

What? Awwww.. man.. I saw Prey and Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 was on sale, but I was so sure that it was also on PS3.! Going to see if I can still get them :) 

Also, does
 Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 have single player campaign/story or is it just online-co op matches going from map to map? 

I got the other games though, I'll look in to them! 

Edited by Pizza

Halo Reach is not part of Master Chief Collection. It has got Halo 1-4 and they've only recently added Halo 3 ODST.

Okay but has it been confirmed that they will add Halo Reach to the Halo: The Master Chief Collection in the future? 

Not that I'm aware of.

But from my understanding, everyone who bought H:TMCC before December 19 and played it before then, will get Halo: ODST for free. So no plans on getting Halo: Reach as DLC? Too bad.. 

Also, does Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 have single player campaign/story or is it just online-co op matches going from map to map? 

It's pretty much both. The game basically has one campaign split into parts which you can play in any order. You pick one of four characters, while the other 3 can be either human or AI controlled. Either way, the campaign remains the same.

I would say lost odyssey and last remnant are Xbox 360 only games worth checking out. I would have said tales of vesperia too but it's available on PS3 in Japan only.

Yeah I got those teo games, thanks :) My friend has Tales of Vesperia, so I'll probably borrow it from him. Although I've read that the PS3 is the superior version, with it's added voice acting, different logo etc. :huh:

It's pretty much both. The game basically has one campaign split into parts which you can play in any order. You pick one of four characters, while the other 3 can be either human or AI controlled. Either way, the campaign remains the same.

Ah okay, but it's just the same principle right? Go to X area, fight off zombies, do some objectives, fight a boss or "last man standing arena" type of fighting where the zombies keep on coming and coming, and then the level is over. 

Rinse, wash and repeat. Am I right?

This was actually why I didn't get it in the first place, when I tried it on PC. It was fun for like 20min but when I realized that I'd be doing the same thing over and over and over again, it quickly got boring really fast! I'm much more in to games with a good story, than overall focus on gameplay 
:laugh:

Yeah I got those teo games, thanks :) My friend has Tales of Vesperia, so I'll probably borrow it from him. Although I've read that the PS3 is the superior version, with it's added voice acting, different logo etc. :huh:

It has new characters, more voice acting, new arts, costumes, and some other fixes too. Only problem is that its all in japanese text though there is an english patch for it if you have a CFW PS3.

It has new characters, more voice acting, new arts, costumes, and some other fixes too. Only problem is that its all in japanese text though there is an english patch for it if you have a CFW PS3.

Still, I could borrow it, and at least that's something :biggrin: To be honest I'm not a huge fan of the series, and the only one I've played and finished Tales of Symphonia back on the GameCube and that game almost put me to sleep with it's weird story that did not make much sense unless you were REALLY paying attention, and also it felt like they padded it out waaaaay too much with long boring segments. By the ending segment, I just wanted to get it over with and started to get so bored out of my mind.. :mellow:

Edited by Pizza

Ah okay, but it's just the same principle right? Go to X area, fight off zombies, do some objectives, fight a boss or "last man standing arena" type of fighting where the zombies keep on coming and coming, and then the level is over. 
Rinse, wash and repeat. Am I right?

Pretty much. I like it as sort of an arcade-ish game you can boot up for a few rounds to kill time. 

On 6/27/2015 at 2:58 PM, horrorpunx610 said:

1. Alan Wake
  3. Crackdown
  4. Halo Reach
  6. Prey

Unfortunately, if you don't count gimmicky Kinect bullshit, there really isn't all that much when it comes to 360 exclusives.

Left 4 dead 2 isn't an exclusive though....