The King of Hate Forums

CNN Mistake Gay Pride Banner for ISIS Flag

CNN reported the "unnerving sight" of an ISIS flag at London's gay pride march yesterday. Except this wasn't an ISIS flag. This was a gay pride flag. What CNN mistook for Arabic text was actually images of dildos, butt plugs and other various sex toys.

Now I'm not saying this is some kind of amazing accidental piece of sociopolitical commentary, but... 'MURICA

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But a dildo flag isn't even in the same ballpark as holding an entire religion responsible for terrorism and burning their holy text. What that idiot did in Florida was a religious hate crime, direct

Well no it's not. It's just a black flag with a white circle and dildos on it. That's like saying "the stars and stripes on the US flag are irrelevant", clearly it's not the flag if either of those tw

Sorry, didn't realise they were ISIS flags...     Oh wait, they're not ISIS flags.

Hey Static Veins, I'm sorry for doing a crap job of explaining my point of view yesterday.  I have no problem with any individual having a relationship with another.  But, to say that two men is the same as a man a woman and two women is the same as a man and a woman, that is where I have to disagree.  I did look at the first study WangLord gave me and I was happy and impressed, but that is only one study.  Great researchers perform multiple studies to see different outcomes.  Do you know what I am saying?  Negative side effects IMO can still occur in all households including heterosexual households, homosexual households, single households, and bisexual households.  I hope I am enraging you at all.  Plus, best of luck to you and your fiance on your wedding day.

It basically IS the ISIS flag, just with dildos and shit. Not really surprised that noone noticed what was on it.

Whoever made it should be ashamed.

Wat? It's taking the piss out of an extremist religious group who regularly decapitates people for being different.

Wat? It's taking the piss out of an extremist religious group who regularly decapitates people for being different.

I think this is the British/American comedy divide rearing its head. Give us Brits an opportunity to rip the piss out of someone - even our ourselves, ESPECIALLY ourselves - and we'll be all over it. Our cousins across the pond don't understand our depreciative humour.

I think this is the British/American comedy divide rearing its head. Give us Brits an opportunity to rip the piss out of someone - our ourselves, ESPECIALLY ourselves - and we'll be all over it. Our cousins across the pond don't understand our depreciative humour.

Could be. Our humor/comedy is similar to the British. Brutal amount of sarcasm etc, to the point where many foreigner think we're complete assholes because they don't get it, lol. Probably why I've never really enjoyed American comedians. It's just so.. I don't know, by the numbers?

It basically IS the ISIS flag, just with dildos and shit. Not really surprised that noone noticed what was on it.

Whoever made it should be ashamed.

... well I don't care about it and I'm from the UK. Is the US that stale that it can't tell the difference between a joke flag and the largest terrorist organisation in history? The joke was that ISIS would never go to  a gay pride event, and here these people are making fun of ISIS.

I thought Americans were all for free speech and expression?

... well I don't care about it and I'm from the UK. Is the US that stale that it can't tell the difference between a joke flag and the largest terrorist organisation in history? The joke was that ISIS would never go to  a gay pride event, and here these people are making fun of ISIS.

I thought Americans were all for free speech and expression?

LOL

ISIS flags should never be waved around, anywhere. Regardless of the intentions.

IT'S A FLAG OF DILDOS, VIBRATORS, COCKRINGS AND BUTTPLUGS, HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Does humor not exist in your body? They're literally taking the piss out of ISIS, brilliantly mocking them in several ways.

• Upvote 2

Does humor not exist in your body? They're literally taking the piss out of ISIS, brilliantly mocking them in several ways.

NO, IT'S THE TERRORISTS YOU COMMIE FUCK.

• Upvote 1

It's clearly the ISIS flag, regardless of whether the Islamic text is there or dildos. It's disgusting.

Whenever it was made as a joke or not, I personally believe that it was done in poor taste and the guy carrying the flag could've gotten hurt if someone misunderstood the flag and went to hurt him. Yeah it was funny but it being a parody of a real life terrorist organization wasn't a good idea.

Not to mention when ISIS actually see that on the news, they'll blow a nerve and go blow up some people as revenge. Good job.

Hate to say it but that's a very probably possibility. They'll think of it as an insult on their goals and aims or whatever they fucking think. I pray that there will be no repercussions for what was seen in the video.

Not to mention when ISIS actually see that on the news, they'll blow a nerve and go blow up some people as revenge. Good job.

Oh yes, better appease them instead, that will make the the people who only blow things up, stop blowing things up. I'm sure a flag with dildos on it would anger them far more than the RAF already bombing them.

Don't worry everyone! Isis will never attack London as long as we don't put dildos on their flag!

Edited by Beechey

Oh yes, better appease them instead, that will make the the people who only blow things up, stop blowing things up. I'm sure a flag with dildos on it would anger them far more than the RAF already bombing them.

Don't worry everyone! Isis will never attack London as long as we don't put dildos on their flag!

Wiping them out of the middle east is one thing, goading them into violence is another.