The King of Hate Forums

Reputation System

​You were the same one who was begging to be at 100 dislikes by lunch time yesterday. Your opinion can't be taken seriously when you say things like that and then you try and complain about being down voted.

​Exactly, that's kind of hypocritical..."I want downvotes" and then "Look at all these downvotes! The rep system must die." 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am very confused as to how the reputation system works. Me and several other members have not been able to up or down vote any posts since yesterday. I personally have used the up and down votes ap

Still at 0, nice :D

It works on and off. Some days it doesn't work at all.

Posted Images

​Exactly, that's kind of hypocritical..."I want downvotes" and then "Look at all these downvotes! The rep system must die." 

​Ok ok that's enough, Please back on track. There's no need for the KG negativity, even if he did started it. Just ignore it and move along.

​Yeah, just ignore his opinion. But back on topic, I feel like the rep system needs to have all the bugs fixed out before I can personally make a fair and honest judgement on it. I haven't been able to give any rep all day, so it's not much of a concern to me at this point. Perhaps it will be implemented better in the future.

Ah, that's fine. Have no problems dropping it. Anyway, rep system should be stable soon enough and I enjoy it. Deryu and that Kyoko guy seem to be pretty much being rained on with positive rep, which I can tell they deserve. Bottom line: The rep system is perfectly fine and a good way to express your opinion on the matter and to tell who you disagree or agree with.

​Yeah, just ignore his opinion. But back on topic, I feel like the rep system needs to have all the bugs fixed out before I can personally make a fair and honest judgement on it. I haven't been able to give any rep all day, so it's not much of a concern to me at this point. Perhaps it will be implemented better in the future.

​Thing is that this board is on a Beta phase...idk why we're using a Beta instead of something concrete.

​The topic of conversation and the title of this thread is the "Reputation System"

​Yeah the same way the Patreon topic was called "Patreon Discussion"

The topic is about troubleshooting and getting clarification on how it works. Get back on topic please or a mod will have to deal with this :)

• Upvote 2

​The topic of conversation and the title of this thread is the "Reputation System"

Where have I heard that before?

​Yeah the same way the Patreon topic was called "Patreon Discussion"

The topic is about troubleshooting and getting clarification on how it works. Get back on topic please or a mod will have to deal with this :)

​Ooi...No baiting one another. Get a room you love birds. lol

As I said, the Forum Board that we're using is currently in a Beta Phase. There are ALOT of problems that this forum has but we're pilling them up to keep track whats good and what's bad. Keep up the reports guys.

​Let us know if you figure that out, I have no idea what could be causing it.

A quick PSA for everyone: Don't abuse the voting system, there have been a few people banned already for doing so.

​I think we need to understand what abuse is.

If votes are being disabled automatically then we need to know what the limits are, especially if people are going to be banned for it.

• Upvote 2

​Welp, I advised Phil against it like 5 times at least for these very reasons...

​It wasn't Phil but Onyx was the one that did everything and choose the forum type.

​I think we need to understand what abuse is.

If votes are being disabled automatically then we need to know what the limits are, especially if people are going to be banned for it.

​We're making changes to that now really. So by today or tomorrow there will be some changes.

Edited by God_Revan

​*pats his back* I know I know....They'll get fixed, don't worry....unless you want to get back in the position as an Admin and help squash the bugs? *Innocent Smile*

​I'll advise but I made my bed and I'll sleep in it, lol. I never had been a regular user, it's kewl.